SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:09 am

I was team Jordan the moment he was announced and I was introduced to his IG. I thought he was funny and had a good sense of humour. giggling

And I wrote in one of the earlier threads that he was going to be F1 even before filming. I glad to see this is so.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:11 am

Obviously I already liked Aaron, so I was willing to give Jordan a chance.  When he stepped out of the limo on night one, I thought he was really handsome!  I got a kick out of the way that JoJo said "Nice to meet you!"  giggling  I knew she liked him a lot...A LOT!  (quoting JPG laugh out loud)  I knew it was a done deal when they shared their first kiss..."That butt, that butt, I gotta start doing squats!"  They are too cute together!  :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:20 am

ElonM wrote:I was team Jordan the moment he was announced and I was introduced to his IG. I thought he was funny and had a good sense of humour. giggling  

And I wrote in one of the earlier threads that he was going to be F1 even before filming. I glad to see this is so.

Yes me too. And when I took a look at Jojos IC I saw a match. IMO they are the male/female version of each other.

I then went to the other side but knew even watching the show on ep1 that he was who she really wanted.
What I didn't know was if he would stick it out because of the initial reports that he was only going to be on long enough to get traction. Therefore calling f1 was a ? but really didn't think that there was anymore more perfect for her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:20 am

I was team Jordan once I saw during the m&g how natural their connection was, as if they were already dating for months.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:32 am

haha right, I just remembered that i googled him when he was announced and spent a lot of time on his IG :bigsmile:  After stalking him, I needed to watch that eyecandy on television although I had exams and a bachelor thesis to write :fanningfan

he proved that he's so much more than just an eyecandy :yes:
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:44 am

traveler90 wrote:I also think it's funny that there is no other couple fan threat but for Jordelle laugh out loud
That's because there's one couple and then the couple's buddies hanging out.

That's one thing I like about Jo and how she's handling everything with Baddy. I don't think we've ever seen her attempt to make him jealous other than maybe the fountain kiss with Robby. For the most part, she seems to want him to step up on his own to want her and commit to her, without the extra incentive of jealousy, which probs wouldn't work on him anyway.

As far as when I wanted to root for him? Well, being a Jo fan it's impossible not to want him to give her everything she wants starting at m&g. It's so obvious she only wanted him.

As far as beginning to believe in him for Jo? Had to be around the time of his Raya response and Garbage podcast. He's really, really hard not to like for Jo imo. He's behaving post-show exactly how I think she wants for her to feel totally secure and loved with him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:48 am

traveler90 wrote:I was team Jordan once I saw during the m&g how natural their connection was, as if they were already dating for months.

From there and then how naturally she would just drape her legs over him at the pool, then each time they would have SQT for talks on dates, and the sweetest things for me are adorable running into his arms, signature monkey hugs they share. which we didn't get to see at his HTD Rolling Eyes

But what is even funnier, is how when Spicy child BBJ does his signature up against the wall, bookcase move to kiss her giggling the camera always shows it only from a distance....what does that tell US, it must get mighty hot, as she described in one of her blogs whipped eyedrool

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:55 am

The jury was still out for me being #teamjordan until Heinz Field. The first 1on1 just "sealed" the deal.
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Did I say how much I love this thread! Summer is here and real life keeps us all busy but I sure do love checking in whenever I can to catch up on the latest Jordelle news. I was always "pro Jo," so when i saw the way she looked at BBJ I was hoping he would look back at her the same way. Looking forward to his proposal and I hope he rocks it and she is ecstatic and glowing.

Also looking forward to hearing her tell him for the first time...."I am hopelessly in love with you too!" :cutesmile!: Hope they are navigating the waters post show, and come out on ATFR blissfully happy.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Did I say how much I love this thread!  Summer is here and real life keeps us all busy but I sure do love checking in whenever I can to catch up on the latest Jordelle news.  I was always "pro Jo," so when i saw the way she looked at BBJ I was hoping he would look back at her the same way.  Looking forward to his proposal and I hope he rocks it and she is ecstatic and glowing.  

Also looking forward to hearing her tell him for the first time...."I am hopelessly in love with you too!"  :cutesmile!:   Hope they are navigating the waters post show, and come out on ATFR blissfully happy.  

ITA soccermom, to see their proposal go down is going to be the sweetest. She can finally tell him how much in love she is with him and I just feel like, our spicy child baddy boy, will have some special words for her, then drop to his knee's and ask her to marry him with the most gorgeous ring ever thumbsup awwww and the twirl of course.... tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 68 3806527698

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:54 pm

I'm a big Jojo fan and saw her so obviously wanting Jordan, but that made me step back and feel nervous for her that we were going to see a Brooks-like ending. But sm, their behavior, etc. post show - well, let's just say, the girl is one happy chickster. I can't imagine now that we won't see a stunningly beautiful, touching frc. I will seriously need a box of tissues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:58 pm

I became Team Jordan the first time I saw his face ..and became defensive every single time somebody introduced him as Aaron Rogers little brother, Jordan...Now that has always irritated me to the core..He is JORDAN ROGERS ..and doesn't need to be defined by somebody else.(I remember saying something like this in an earlier comment somewhere around here) So I felt my opinion was validated when JoJo said Jordan is nobody's brother...he's a man she's falling in love with . But the thing that got me was the first time he kissed her ....Holy Moly ... :fanningfan Now that's what we're talking about ...The man is spicy hot !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou