SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:08 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
everly wrote:This is funny. Jordan faved a tweet from a fan defending him and Jo from a loon that has been harassing JoJo on Twitter. I bet he can't wait for the next week to go by. laugh out loud
"And eat a huge bag of hard solid rocks!" cantstopl I can't! Too funny! cantstopl

They are having a twitter war! laugh out loud 2pop
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:55 am

From this point on, I think I will stay right here with all this positivity.  My rose-colored glasses get too clouded with all the negativity/doubts any where else!  :yes:

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:23 pm

What's Her Face✌
@LifeOfKie

@JustinRE42 @MeganLizSmith (thankfully) I saw Jordan at the airport when I was coming home and Jojo was at an airport the same day too.

1:18 AM - 12 Jul 2016

This was before MTA, so it sounds like they did have SH visit around that time.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Judiful, to add a siggy, go to your profile, click on 'signature' then add whatever you want it to be. I copied and pasted mine here, but not sure it will let you copy and paste it back into your signature tab, but here it is in case it will work:

#TeamSugarAndSpice whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:19 pm

So cute! whipped

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoelleandJordan/status/756674368952999936?p=v

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:36 pm

BKay wrote:
Judiful, to add a siggy, go to your profile, click on 'signature' then add whatever you want it to be. I copied and pasted mine here, but not sure it will let you copy and paste it back into your signature tab, but here it is in case it will work:

#TeamSugarAndSpice whipped
Thanks for the info..I tried it out, but don't know if it worked or not , but we will see  in a minute ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:38 pm

It worked! You can go back in and change fonts, colors, etc. if you want, although it looks great as is too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:48 pm

BKay wrote:It worked! You can go back in and change fonts, colors, etc. if you want, although it looks great as is too!
I think I'm going to leave it as is ..I love it ...Thanks for your help. When I was watching Hometowns and Darla called Jordan her Spicy Child , all I could think of was JoJo must have been a sugar sweet child ..LOL Jordelle makes everything sugar and spice and everything nice . LOL.   whipped

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:05 pm

bamagal wrote:From this point on, I think I will stay right here with all this positivity.  My rose-colored glasses get too clouded with all the negativity/doubts any where else!  :yes:

Haha!!! Same here tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 3806527698 ...but i will continue to keep an open mind on BBJ,the person that he is and the person he says he hopes to be. Some people on the show are portrayed as seemingly perfect, we all know that is a big fat lie NOONE is perfect. I will take someone whose bad and good sides i know than someone who appears "perfect". That is why I kinda find it refreshing that i know Jordan bad and good "traits" from what we have seen on TV and SM. There is beauty in our imperfections and that's what make us human special and unique IMO.

So @bamagal it is ok to go somewhere else, take the good with the bad. tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 3806527698 bestbud! tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 1377737533
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Jo's at brunch for Kathys bachelorette and she's being so creepy with her stalker snaps laugh out loud I can't even imagine when she can freely snap the guy she's sooo freaking obsessed with.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:12 pm

I was doing some research on Luke R's girlfriend Lindsay, and turns out she's a Scorpio too! November 6th laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou