SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 1 of 56 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 Empty Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:49 am

All other threads here

Continue 6 here.

grace8136 wrote:
babs wrote:I want to know why JoJo keeps bringing it up. She already asked him about it and now on HTD she asks his brother about it.  Didn't she get the answer she wanted the first time or didn't she believe Jordan?  I'm sure it was producer "suggested" but enough already!

For an F1, they have really put the stink to Jordan and I'm not even a fan.

That exactly what I am thinking. She is going to bring it up 3 MORE TIMES next week! Is her loyalty to TPTB or Jordan? I would think there would have been a shift by this point. It's not quite as bad as asking him if he's a cheater on national television, but it's not the best way to kick off her relationship with the potential in-laws either. Obviously, it's a delicate and private matter to navigate through. Surely, that's not lost on JoJo. With her own family, I bet she is a peacemaker and quite good at family dynamics. None of this would surprise me if Jordan wasn't F1, but since I believe he is, where is her caution for their future, his image, building bridges in the family etc.

Also, subtweeting an ex is one thing, but not your brother! Pick up the damn phone. Even though I don't think JoJo should have pushed this subject on television, I still think there's a fair chance she'll have them together for brunch in record time. She's a fixer, not one to further alienate imo.

nikikass wrote:All I am saying is Grant is probably ecstatic Jordan and his "dirty laundry" was on the show.

2pop

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:58 am

BBJ continues to reign in thread count, both general and the fan one laugh out loud Really, what and who would we talk about this season if he wasn't cast? Joelle???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:00 pm

^^ imagine that! Talking about the lead. Has that ever been done before? Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 3806527698
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:05 pm

I don't think Jojo is quite as polarizing as BBJ

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:11 pm

BBJ for the win. He sure keeps people talking!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:15 pm

**Quiet voice. This is going to be unpopular**

Perhaps JoJo can't let the Aaron Rodgers thing go, because the famous football bro with the Hollywood actress SO was a large part of her initial draw to Jordan to begin with. And now that image of Christmas with her celeb family is crumbling around her, and she's trying to reconcile it in her head.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:17 pm

^^^^^Nah! The way she looks at BBJ! I doubt she gives a rat's a$@ about Olivia and her "boyfriend." giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:**Quiet voice. This is going to be unpopular**

Perhaps JoJo can't let the Aaron Rodgers thing go, because the famous football bro with the Hollywood actress SO was a large part of her initial draw to Jordan to begin with. And now that image of Christmas with her celeb family is crumbling around her, and she's trying to reconcile it in her head.

Perhaps somewhat, but even if he wasn't famous, not speaking to one of your brothers is a foreign, unthinkable notion to JoJo. I think she was pushed by TPTB, but if there was ever a time to push back, that was it. Not only was it a bad plan long term, but it will have people on SM saying exactly what you just said.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:23 pm

^^ Initial attraction and intrigue, Olivia and her boyfriend, the brother, definitely played a part. Definitely. Jordan had a leg up day #1, heck, even before the meet and greet. Lots of contestants have acknowledged that. And Jo was on him like white on rice. There was intrigue there that wouldn't have been without Aaron. Did JoJo develop feelings behind Aaron? Yeah, of course. But now she's reeling from her initial image about this guy and the intrigue, and trying to reconcile. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:25 pm

I have no doubt that this new media interest will force the entire family including girlfriends, to reflect on how they even got to this point. And maybe, just maybe, the ones that are holding on to "being right" will let go and use this opportunity to reach out so they can begin to be a family again. That is my wish for this family and others in a similar situation.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:25 pm

Just went and looked up some of the older stuff on the Rodgers family feud, and my conclusion is that Aaron has been treating his family/friends rather shabbily for awhile and that Jordan going on the Bach is only bringing it to light... Not causing it. If he wasnt getting a HTD it would never have come up as he hasn't spoken of it with either Jojo or the guys thus far. My sympathies are with Jordan and Rodgers family, not Aaron and his GF.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 pm

^^^ Great post NV! Welcome over here!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 56 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold