SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:34 pm

rhondam wrote:^^^ Great post NV! Welcome over here!

Thanks.. So much info to wrap my head around :crazed

Life is so much simpler on the unspoiled side giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Six threads, Baddy! You are on a roll! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Six threads, Baddy!  You are on a roll!  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 3806527698

"You know you that b***h when you cause all this conversation" -Wise words from the queen Beyoncé Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 1f481

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Not surprised about the thread count . Train wrecks and bad news sells more than good news. This is a mess of a show and a mess of an F1 in many ways imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:52 pm

rhondam wrote:I have no doubt that this new media interest will force the entire family including girlfriends, to reflect on how they even got to this point. And maybe, just maybe, the ones that are holding on to "being right" will let go and use this opportunity to reach out so they can begin to be a family again. That is my wish for this family and others in a similar situation.

Great positive post @rhondam I hope this would be the outcome. I can't imagine not speaking to a member of my family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
rhondam wrote:I have no doubt that this new media interest will force the entire family including girlfriends, to reflect on how they even got to this point. And maybe, just maybe, the ones that are holding on to "being right" will let go and use this opportunity to reach out so they can begin to be a family again. That is my wish for this family and others in a similar situation.

Great positive post @rhondam I hope this would be the outcome. I can't imagine not speaking to a member of my family.
I think most can't imagine it, until it happens. 
I've seen it happen(not in my own family, thankfully), more than once. Usually those kinds of things are very hard to mend.  Whatever matter initiated is followed up by a mess of he/she said/ did vs he/she said/did. 
It takes a big person to apologize or call it and say let's move on. This person does not have to be right or wrong just more concerned about mending the situation. Even then sometimes that is not enough. Sometimes nothing is enough because that is how one of the parties wants it. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:05 pm

I've seen it also, most of the time with family's it over money.
I believe when giving money to family member's to consider
it a gift. I know many will disagree. So I add when in dought 
don't. Smiley IMO

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:27 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I've seen it also, most of the time with family's it over money.
I believe when giving money to family member's to consider
it a gift. I know many will disagree. So I add when in dought 
don't. Smiley

This is exactly what I've seen too, especially when one is extremely rich vs the others . Sometimes the rich family member becomes their personal ATM. They look to them for funding new ventures and upgraded lifestyles etc. When their personal in house banker puts the brakes on the money being constantly lent out, a family feud erupts. Who knows if this is not the issue with the Rodgers where lines were drawn? Whatever the case, I do agree that money might be at the base of things. There are no winners in family dissension. You can't get back the time you lost apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:27 pm

In my culture most of the estrangement issues are with the MIL and DIL at odds with each other. The husband typically sides with his wife to the extent that there is a breach between son and his parents. Its sad. But reality.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I totally agree. I grew up in a big a** family, arguments are squashed in a day or two max, both my parents are close with their parents and siblings, My aunts and uncles are basically my other parents and my cousins and i were raised as siblings, and every person who's come into any of our lives knows not to chime in negatively on family disputes. So what this family feud could be about has me befuddled and hoping they'll work it out in time (privately). Families should be a support system for each other, and in my life it's been such a comfort that no matter what I'm going through at any particular time, knowing that they'll be there helps me through any situation

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Okay so IMO the whole "being in the spotlight" comes with the territory for Aaron so I agree, no real sympathy for me.... he brought the mega watt spotlight on the family through his chosen profession (the reality of which is you accept a massive $$$ trade-off) & not to mention his Actress GF.. Jordan has every right to live his own life and fall in love with someone semi-famous (in comparison) and if a little extra spotlight shines back on Aaron, suck it up! No one would care for everyday contestants in the same position, but he already had the spotlight on him to begin with not like Jordan has dragged an unknown into the picture! Olivia liking Brittany's tweet shined the spotlight even brighter to anything Jordan said IMO....and now Aaron throwing undercover shade with his tweet... all in their rights of course...but it opens the door now further for people to comment...so IMO he's making his bed and can lay in it...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:In my culture most of the estrangement issues are with the MIL and DIL at odds with each other. The husband typically sides with his wife to the extent that there is a breach between son and his parents. Its sad. But reality.

My mom and I just had this conversation... we both agreed that even though our family is super close and loving...if pushed to choose between his wife and our family my brother would end up choosing his wife... And my mom said, and he should!  Suppose she's right, I know my hubby would choose me too.. All I can say is...blessed are the peace makers... I think our JoJo is one of them!!

Edit- sorry for Double post!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold