SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by SarahD Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:24 pm

This was probably coaxed by ESPN, we give you the job but you go get the viewers by getting your name out there. Perfect opportunity - Bachelorette because it will be done by the time we start on Aug. 23!

Gotta give it to the guy who has a dream, pursued it and got the gig he wanted and got the girl on top, too.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Wtg, Jordan...and he was offered the job BEFORE he started filming 'ette.  

Jordan will benefit from his exposure on this show. As the saying goes, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."
Love him or hate him, people will still tune in to see what he's up to. .
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:28 pm

ESPN and the SEC Network do not need Jordan to bring in viewers, they do just fine on their own, IMO.

ETA:  And I'm sorry, but just how many general viewers would suddenly start watching the SEC network just because of him, especially if they didn't like sports and/or a team in the SEC?  just not seeing that drawing in large numbers of viewers.  But then I watch for the sports not the hosts. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:35 pm

I like Jordan and hope he succeeds in both love and work! We all have something in our past we are not proud of but success is owning up to your behavior, learning from your mistakes and being responsible in future actions.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:ESPN and the SEc Network do not need Jordan to bring in viewers, they do just fine on their own, IMO.

Agreed. However, the more viewers Jordan has the better his future job opportunities will be.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Jordan obviously loves sports and good for him that he was able to get a broadcasting job.  The one compliment I can easily give him is that he has a nice voice.  

There. I did my good deed for the day.  Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:41 pm

SarahD wrote:This was probably coaxed by ESPN, we give you the job but you go get the viewers by getting your name out there.  Perfect opportunity - Bachelorette because it will be done by the time we start on Aug. 23!

Gotta give it to the guy who has a dream, pursued it and got the gig he wanted and got the girl on top, too.

I'm sorry, what?? I don't think ESPN gives a rip about The Bachelor.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Aww, @MiaHawk... He may grow on you. laugh out loud I wanted to dislike him but I can't.  He'll never be one of my absolute favs from the show, but..  He, Robby, Chase and Alex all roomed together and seem pretty close still.  Have you read up on everything to see they called their room The Garden?  And decided on different flowers for each.  laugh out loud

Jordan - tulip
Robby - sunflower
Chase - dandelion
Alex - wild flower

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:43 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Jordan obviously loves sports and good for him that he was able to get a broadcasting job.  The one compliment I can easily give him is that he has a nice voice.  

rofl @miahawk, you are one funny lady!!!!

I have one too. He is just a little better looking than Alf. Just a little, Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 55 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:44 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Jordan obviously loves sports and good for him that he was able to get a broadcasting job.  The one compliment I can easily give him is that he has a nice voice.  

Aww thank you Mia. We'll take that for now :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:48 pm

Jordon moving to Dallas makes him closer to the SEC region where he can travel easy to work sites/colleges in the Southern Eastern Conference states that includes Texas.  
Win-Win for him. yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Any media company cares about publicity. When Byron V, the professional fisherman, was the Bachelor it brought extra attention to ESPN when he did special events commentating. Women tuned in to watch fishing events just to see him. Women watch racing and monster truck racing because Arie has piqued their interest in the sport. Yes, Jordan could bring some female viewers to SEC. Not so far fetched. The point of the post above was that ESPN may have encouraged him to go on the Bachelorette to drum up enthusiasm and name recognition. Not out of the realm of possibility, IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold