SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:36 pm

Bette AU official SM accounts have posted videos of 4 of the guys: Cameron, Lee, Clancy, and Sam Johnston

ETA: Thinking that F1 may be out of Cameron, Lee, or Clancy and also possibly in running for next lead out of those 3 (Sam J seems like a villain already imo)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:08 am

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:40 pm

I'm excited for the ette but I don't want her to pick Lee or Matty bc I'm selfish and they are my favs giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Coming over here to try and recover from Richie's season! Going purely by looks, I like Cameron, Lee and Jake so far, looking forward to getting to see them in action soon!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:11 pm

@AllAboutLove Have you been watching any of the guy's sm accounts for clues of who made it far?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:04 am

@ThankMeLater I have been watching most of the guys SM and keeping track for clues and have posted in their threads public info and will post more once their accounts are public. For the guys who were not given intros and not highlighted yet most of them are public and seem like MOT guys based on their SM activity so far, imo.

I also think that the men may be much more interactive on SM than than than the women of Richie's season. Quite a few of them already liking and commenting on the Bette AU facebook page. So it may be more like Sam Frost's season where the male contestants are more active on SM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:10 am

Apologies if this has already been mentioned - but it looks as though Georgia falls as she makes her grand entrance into the first CP. Poor girl! I haven't even watched the first episode but I'm rooting for her already.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:11 am

I already love Lee and Matty! Lee reminds me of Richie which is why I instantly love him already
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:48 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:03 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:10 am

'It's been hard': The Bachelorette’s Georgia Love reveals heartbreak over reuniting with her cancer-stricken mother after filming dating show
17 September 2016
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3794205/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-reveals-heartbreak-reuniting-cancer-stricken-mother-filming-dating-show.html#ixzz4KabhfDdd

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:20 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:15 am

The new season of The Bachelorette is set to air next week and it seems there won't be a dull moment on the show.

Leading lady Georgia Love, 28, told WHO Magazine this week that fans can expect 'a couple of drama queens' among her batch of potential love interests.

Host Osher Gunsberg meanwhile has hinted to OK! Magazine the men come to a outright brawl in the mansion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3790022/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-opens-contestants-host-Osher-Gunsberg-hints-BRAWL.html#ixzz4Kaegv1ec

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo