SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:00 am

Fifty wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Also, Clancy wants Matty or Jake for Georgia. I'm assuming the guys don't know who the winner is?

I think they get an inkling of who the last 2 are like Richie's season but I'm not sure if they know who the winner is.
Okay. The reason I ask is because he did not mention Cam or Court who are still there at this point. So perhaps he does know who were the last men standing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:02 am

I'm pretty sure they know or have made guesses. They are all friends after all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:02 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Fifty wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Also, Clancy wants Matty or Jake for Georgia. I'm assuming the guys don't know who the winner is?

I think they get an inkling of who the last 2 are like Richie's season but I'm not sure if they know who the winner is.
Okay. The reason I ask is because he did not mention Cam or Court who are still there at this point. So perhaps he does know who were the last men standing.

I think they use process of elimination or the guys from F3 down have been in contact with them at some point. Like most groups people are in, gossip I'm sure is rife. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:04 am

Lee said he competition is Court or Cam. Back when there were 10 guys. He knows who the final guys are and did not. Mention them deliberately. Jmo. What do you Guys Think?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:05 am

@Sundy @LeapofFaith @Fifty @brownravens to your posts upthread bestbud!

This is a public forum so it can be viewed by anyone at anytime and lots of things have been pulled from here and used from here.

Sleuthing so far has proven correct for all eliminated contestants this season thus far so to all sleuthers for Georgia's season give yourselves a hand clapping!

Currently we have sleuthed/speculated for F3 and possible options for F1 (none yet confirmed) so hopefully we get more s/caps to pin down the F1.

That said, other than sleuthing for possible F1, it's sharing the journey and discussing together that makes it fun at the end of the day yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:05 am

nd4reality wrote:Lee said he competition is Court or Cam. Back when there were 10 guys. He knows who the final guys are and did not. Mentioned them. Jmo. What do you Guys Think?

I know some of the interviews are conducted during filming so that may have been the case at the time. I think the exit interviews really give more away.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:06 am

nd4reality wrote:Well we have noted that Lee comes off as quiet and even a tad shy. This when being around dare devils like Clancy ( pool jumping ) and Sam ( no filter) could put him at opposing sides.

I guess if one of them said he was an absolute ick when the cameras are not filling then it would be a red flag IMO. If he is quiet all the time then what could he do? He's not one of the alpha dogs there. At least from what we have seen.

True and I remember Steph Dixon from Richies season said something similar about Nikki being quiet or different or something like that? So IMO it's just the environment they r put into dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:08 am

Has the promo for hTD been posted and where can i find it if it has?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:09 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3837511/The-Bachelorette-s-Rhys-Chilton-reveals-boys-date-gay.html

Take this with a grain of salt because Rhys, but he says that if he turned gay it would be for either Lee, Matty or Cameron, and he would "give second place a call". No mention of Jake (maybe not Rhys' type) Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698 or maybe because he's F1?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:12 am

emusha wrote:https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/32892644/the-bachelorettes-clancy-lee-is-playing-the-game-yahoo7be/

Here's what I don't get... Clancy and Jake both saying negative things about Lee but Lee hasn't said one negative thing them or about anyone else. Not one thing!

That's what bothers me about Jake (and now Clancy) that they are trying to paint a negative picture of someone who hasn't said anything negative about them.

Imo, it says more about their character to be saying negative things than it does Lee's who hasn't said a bad word about anyone!

Plus, if Jake is F1, why is he and his mate (Clancy, going by what Clancy said that Jake is his mate from the house) trying to paint a negative picture of Lee? Why not just focus on his relationship with Georgia if Jake is F1?

I also don't believe Lee wasn't himself on the show - he brought a donkey and made dad jokes from the getgo for goodness sake! Can't get more being oneself than that imo as it's not something someone who is trying to be smooth or fake does, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:18 am

Ageee AAL and I think I said something upthread about Jake making jabs about Lee.

Why bother about someone who is not your competition if u have already snagged the girl.
Why not focus on the girl. Geeze.

Besides, we have not seen Lee being not himself. He has admitted that he cracks jokes even if no one else thinks he's funny. Which we saw. Where is the fakeness?

Sorry but Jake is more fake to me at this point with his poetry that he has laid on other girls and his sliding sexy moves. I'm beginning to feel sorry for G if she does pick him. I can't see her being happy with a whiner even if Lee turns out to be a jerk.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:20 am

Fifty wrote:Has the promo for hTD been posted and where can i find it if it has?

All I found

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLhibbOgykS/?taken-by=bacheloretteau

I'm confused because it is a 2 night special next week. What about ep9?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo