SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:24 am

nd4reality wrote:Ageee AAL and I think I said something upthread about Jake making jabs about Lee.

Why bother about someone who is not your competition if u have already snagged the girl.
Why not focus on the girl. Geeze.

Besides, we have not seen Lee being not himself. He has admitted that he cracks jokes even if no one else thinks he's funny. Which we saw. Where is the fakeness?

Sorry but Jake is more fake to me at this point with his poetry that he has laid on other girls and his sliding sexy moves. I'm beginning to feel sorry for G if she does pick him. I can't see her being happy with a whiner even if Lee turns out to be a jerk.

Exactly! Lee even sings in the next episode preview for Ep 9 and Lee says in ITM that his voice is horrible and yet he still tries to sing!

That's putting oneself out there and being willing to be made fun of -- and even Matty J in ITM laughs about Lee's voice and says Lee's voice is like nails on a chalkboard so Lee did put himself out there and willing to not be image conscious so Clancy and Jake saying he was is total rubbish imo.

Honestly it just sounds like these guys are jealous a bit for some random reason which makes no sense they're all good looking fellas! I am starting to wonder if some of them are benefiting from a good edit otherwise why say negative things about someone else post-show when that person hasn't said a bad word about them!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:27 am

I would say its their insecurities playing out because Lee is such a good looking bloke. It seems reminiscent of when Rachel kept mentioning about Olena wanting to wear makeup all the time and not what Richie wanted, yada yada.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:28 am

It's their own perception of him. They were there and we weren't. I take it with a grain of salt. Could be jealousy, could be something else. Who knows.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:28 am

Oh and I forgot to mention the quite ones are often the targets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:29 am

BlackHalo wrote:It's their own perception of him. They were there and we weren't. I take it with a grain of salt. Could be jealousy, could be something else. Who knows.

You are right though, unfortunately we aren't privy to everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:33 am

I am wondering IF Jake is F1 maybe he is trying to have negative things put out there about Lee since Lee is more well liked than him (going by SM) and if those s/caps of Matty, Lee, and Jake are F3 and if Jake is F1 then he'd get the last rose over Lee so maybe he doesn't want the backlash so wanting to take Lee down?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:36 am

BlackHalo wrote:It's their own perception of him. They were there and we weren't. I take it with a grain of salt. Could be jealousy, could be something else. Who knows.

Perception is one thing, but going to the media and making those claims which seem totally the opposite of what is being shown. Example: image conscious and someone singing terribly knowing it won't make them look good don't add up.

Outside of that, and regardless of F-position, it's immature IMO for the guys to be bothering to try put someone else down to try make themselves look better
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:36 am

Lee's ITM have been all abouthimself or him and G.. he speaks of the other guys it's about his iinsecurities. Jake's ITM are more snarky on the other guys. He's not even funny.
Th word for himafter this last episode is player. He is playing the game. And winning.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am wondering IF Jake is F1 maybe he is trying to have negative things put out there about Lee since Lee is more well liked than him (going by SM) and if those s/caps of Matty, Lee, and Jake are F3 and if Jake is F1 then he'd get the last rose over Lee so maybe he doesn't want the backlash so wanting to take Lee down?

You could be onto something there AAL, it's a bit of a strange thing to do, but I could see that being a male "solution" to the problem!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Perception is one thing, but going to the media and making those claims which seem totally the opposite of what is being shown. Example: image conscious and someone singing terribly knowing it won't make them look good don't add up.

Outside of that, and regardless of F-position, it's immature IMO for the guys to be bothering to try put someone else down to try make themselves look better

*edit* the "image conscious" and "fake" comments by Jake and Clancy. I think its more a case of he's careful about what he's saying and that can seem unnatural. Aussies have a thing about being yourself, it's why Sam and Kiera are so popular even though they are edited to be villains.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I'm sorry but didn't someone who was eliminated earlier question Jake's intentions? IMO any one of these people can say whatever they want when asked about another contestant. I doubt they are going to the media calling people out just because. For whatever reason Jake and Clancy did not care for Lee. I'm not taking what they are saying as fact, it's just their opinion.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:42 am

True. It kind of reminds me of the whole "Caila is fake because she smiles so much" bull. Lee is one of the oldest guys there and has more life experience. He probably has learned that he doesn't need to be in your face like some of them and maybe thinks before he speaks. People sometimes take that as being fake instead of appreciating the thoughtfulness of measuring your words. Either way, the truth eventually comes out. So far, I'm not getting any fake vibes from Lee.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo