SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:44 am

Jake can say what he likes. All contestants can and do. And it may all be true.

My questioning of his statements comes from the assumed f1 position. If you are the winner would you be talking chit about someone eliminated before you? Particularly one who so far has gone a good edit to the viewing public ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:48 am

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:It's their own perception of him. They were there and we weren't. I take it with a grain of salt. Could be jealousy, could be something else. Who knows.

Perception is one thing, but going to the media and making those claims which seem totally the opposite of what is being shown. Example: image conscious and someone singing terribly knowing it won't make them look good don't add up.

Outside of that, and regardless of F-position, it's immature IMO for the guys to be bothering to try put someone else down to try make themselves look better
I'm sorry but didn't someone who was eliminated earlier question Jake's intentions? IMO any one of these people can say whatever they want when asked about another contestant. I doubt they are going to the media calling people out just because. For whatever reason Jake and Clancy did not care for Lee. I'm not taking what they are saying as fact, it's just their opinion.
And every member is allowed to have an opinion - positive or negative - about these contestants and say whatever they want about the contestants.

From the F5, no one has said anything negative about one of the other F5 other than Jake atm.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:49 am

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:It's their own perception of him. They were there and we weren't. I take it with a grain of salt. Could be jealousy, could be something else. Who knows.

True. It kind of reminds me of the whole "Caila is fake because she smiles so much" bull. Lee is one of the oldest guys there and has more life experience. He probably has learned that he doesn't need to be in your face like some of them and maybe thinks before he speaks. People sometimes take that as being fake instead of appreciating the thoughtfulness of measuring your words. Either way, the truth eventually comes out. So far, I'm not getting any fake vibes from Lee.
And I have always been quick to defend Caila on that because I don't trust the source. Here, I don't know enough about these people to say they are just throwing someone under the bus. At the end of the day, if Lee is F1, the only thing that really matters is that Georgia is happy. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:55 am

nd4reality wrote:Lee's  ITM have been all abouthimself or  him and G.. he speaks of the other guys it's about his insecurities. Jake's ITM are more snarky on the other guys. He's not even funny.
Th word for himafter this last episode is player. He is playing the game. And winning.
Yup. Even Jake in that BTS video saying to Matty that HE is number one and Matty number 2. Could be just funny but not necessary to say that to Matty, imo. It's starting to feel like a bit of a theme with Jake to me and he definitely seems more the smooth operator this season, imo and playing the game. I guess that is a positive compared to Courtney who  is checked out hmmm

Overall though, Jake is the only one from the F5 who has said something negative about another contestant. The reason why I side eye him is IF Jake is F1 then he sounds like a bit of a sore winner to me.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:50 am

Clancy on Jake from Elle magazine:
Who do you think will win?
My closest mates in the house were Jake and Matty, so I’m going for those boys.

Jake started out strong and then seemed to fade into the background a bit, but as of last night it seems like he’s back.
Obviously he had that first single date and developed a really strong connection with her. I think she’s at the point where maybe she knows where she is with Jake, and she’s exploring some other things until she gets to the point where she either gets rid of him, or takes him through—I don’t know.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:51 am

Source^: http://m.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-clancy-ryan/

I think alot of people were asking why didn't he get a sd again, so interesting to read Clancy's reply !

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:54 am

Sprite wrote:

True. It kind of reminds me of the whole "Caila is fake because she smiles so much" bull. Lee is one of the oldest guys there and has more life experience. He probably has learned that he doesn't need to be in your face like some of them and maybe thinks before he speaks. People sometimes take that as being fake instead of appreciating the thoughtfulness of measuring your words. Either way, the truth eventually comes out. So far, I'm not getting any fake vibes from Lee.

IA!

Not everyone is a lad, some are refined gentlemen. Not saying anything is wrong with being a lad but I believe in live and let live.
It also reminds me of the Snez bashing by some of the girls in her season. Saying she was mean and the edit didnt show her mean side. Spmeone's brother even went to give an interview in a disguised voice to talk about her.
I believe its sour grapes from Jake and his friends and he must not be F1 or else why bother with someone who lost the girl to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:27 am

We don't know in what context Clancy's comment about Lee was. The question asked was not shown in the article. The interviewer could have asked what is his opinion on all the men left and just highlighted a small portion on what he said about Lee because it was not entirely positive and click-worthy. I don't think there's anything wrong about with him being honest. He wasn't bashing Lee. I also liked how Clancy defended Courtney. Some people just can't be ALL IN and very expressive in such short amount of time. At least Courtney is not faking it and forcing himself.

As for me personally, I do see where they're coming from regarding Lee. Lee presents a very perfect persona, which is nothing wrong as he is on TV afterall. But I can see why some would think it's a bit put on. *Shrug*

It's ok to have different opinions about people and the men are going to click with whoever they click with. Seems like Jake, Matty, Clancy and Sam are a tight foursome with outgoing personalities and Lee is probably quieter so they didn't get to know him that well. I honestly like all the men this season except for Rhys. Sam and Jake seem like good dudes as well, just sometimes snarky and likes to trash talk (which may not be everyone's thing). The moments which convinced me that they are alright dudes was when they were able to make fun of not only others but themselves also (Jake during the billy cart race and Sam during the trapeze date).

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:50 am

I think it is entirely possible Lee felt the age difference in the house of men.
I can imagine withdrawing a bit in a group of people you feel are younger than you. You may not want to join in everything so withdrawing could be a good choice.  Also being more years on the planet, he probably sees the show differently and is acutely aware that you can be crucified publicly if you don't take some care with your public persona.
I imagine everyone in the show is a slightly altered or blown out version of themselves. Very easy to be misinterpreted or to misrepresent your more everyday, authentic self.
affraid  :shocked!: speechless
All IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:24 am

In my book when you call someone fake that is bashing. He could have said he got to know some guys more that others. He meant no praise or good opinion when he responded by saying Lee was being fake. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:21 am

I too consider it bashing or at best, trash talking. To coin someone else's phrase, a sore winner if in fact he is the winner.
Get over yourself Jake.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:34 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Clancy on Jake from Elle magazine:
Who do you think will win?
My closest mates in the house were Jake and Matty, so I’m going for those boys.

Jake started out strong and then seemed to fade into the background a bit, but as of last night it seems like he’s back.
Obviously he had that first single date and developed a really strong connection with her. I think she’s at the point where maybe she knows where she is with Jake, and she’s exploring some other things until she gets to the point where she either gets rid of him, or takes him through—I don’t know.
Thanks for bringing this over. His take on it is what some here have been thinking. Could prove to be true. I don't want to rule Jake out yet as odd as it is that his connection with her has been nonexistant since episode 2.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo