SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:05 pm

^IA. I think they are the 3 to watch from pre season sleuthing. I have a good feeling about Clancy. We will just have to wait and see. @Fifty - Lee is accepting follow requests. He seems to be really connected in the social scene and seems to be friends with the likes of Nick Russian etc. going to be interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:55 pm

IA about Clancy, he is one to watch, imo. He is the most locked down on SM, too, so could be something... question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:42 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:54 am

There will be a yellow rose on the first episode. Also a bit of info about the first epi included in the article

First review of The Bachelorette which hits screens on Wednesday
SEPTEMBER 20, 2016

And last but not least, prepare for a twist on the all-important first impression rose.

No, it’s not white and it doesn’t give the man his private spot to make out with Love to his heart’s content.

Instead it’s a yellow rose and will grant him a power untested on The Bachelor franchise.

And boy, will these guys go all out to get it.
Read more http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/first-review-of-the-bachelorette-which-hits-screens-on-wednesday/news-story/f3868038f43f3145d630736a67cb7d0c
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:There will be a yellow rose on the first episode. Also a bit of info about the first epi included in the article

First review of The Bachelorette which hits screens on Wednesday
SEPTEMBER 20, 2016

And last but not least, prepare for a twist on the all-important first impression rose.

No, it’s not white and it doesn’t give the man his private spot to make out with Love to his heart’s content.

Instead it’s a yellow rose and will grant him a power untested on The Bachelor franchise.

And boy, will these guys go all out to get it.
Read more http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/first-review-of-the-bachelorette-which-hits-screens-on-wednesday/news-story/f3868038f43f3145d630736a67cb7d0c

Oh no. Not another white/ yellow rose. I don't like it. My guess is Lee or Courntey will get it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Georgia was on Fox FM this morning. She was speaking to Fifi Dave and Fev. She says that there is both an immediate love it first sight as well as a slow burner and that we would have to watch to see how it plays out
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Thanks @Sundy. I wonder if the immediate love at first sight will get the yellow rose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:06 am

So excited about tonight but what on earth is the yellow rose mean? Have I missed something?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:43 am

@Sundy great info! I read in an article that Georgia said that she changed her mind a bit over the course of the show so it will be interesting to see if that shows up with editing. Part of me thinks that whether she changed her mind about some of the guys (for the positive or negative) the show may edit for the guys near the end regardless of whether they were stand outs to her in the beginning. Then again, Megan was early frontrunner and then gone so will see

@Katiebelle they didn't say what the meaning was behind the yellow rose so it seems like it will be a surprise first episode. I am also excited! There's some great looking guys this season, hopefully they will have great personalities too
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:57 am

Sundy wrote:^IA. I think they are the 3 to watch from pre season sleuthing.  I have a good feeling about Clancy. We will just have to wait and see. @Fifty - Lee is accepting follow requests. He seems to be really connected in the social scene and seems to be friends with the likes of Nick Russian etc. going to be interesting

Ooh thanks. My fave so far.. Have I mentioned that already giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA about Clancy, he is one to watch, imo. He is the most locked down on SM, too, so could be something...  question

OH Clancy might be the slow burn they are talking about and not the love at first sight seeing he had the beard? I much prefer that to be honest, it seems to work out better in the long run IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The media seems to also be pushing Cameron and Lee since they are both the main photos for quite a few articles. They may know something....

IA that Lee could be considered for Bach lead if he is not F1. He's 35 and they do tend to have leads all in their 30s so if anyone could be top choice for Bach S5 I think Lee may be. Cameron, while younger, could be in the running too if he is not F1.

Will need to post the clues in F1-F6 thread as it may be telling that Lee was liking pics of Richie and Alex (as was Georgia) and she was looking in the direction of his pic on the radio interview when playing spin the wheel. Could be something...

Regarding Courtney, I think if the show doesn't have a pic of a contestant posted before the season airs then they are not F1, imo, based on every single season they have posted pics of F1 before the show aired. That said, Courtney could still go far but I don't see him as being F1 (pre-season sleuthing, his SM activity, etc).

It will be interesting to see what the media writes about Clancy, Lee, and Cameron as I think those three are the three to watch and I think one of them are F1.

I'll need to take a look at the promo for the season when they show it, presumably at the end of tonights ep, as they seem to have a pattern of showing the last kiss on the promo with the F3. (Sarah, Richie, Olena) Wondering if they continue the pattern with this one. Something to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo