SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 am

Rove and Sam and also Tim Robards/BachAUS1 are all #TeamLee

Rove and Sam ‏@RoveAndSam  Ok, it's official. We're #TeamLee #BacheloretteAU
Lee Elliott is already being tipped for victory by Australia's first Bachelor Tim Robards.

Tim, 33, told Nova 96.9 on Thursday he saw the chemistry between Georgia and Lee 'straight away'. 'Straight away you could see, it was the one that she got a few little nerves with,' Tim revealed. 'There is something there… I am putting my money on it early,' he added.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3801322/Tim-Robards-says-Lee-Elliott-favourite-win-Bachelorette.html#ixzz4Kxgs95UL

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:40 am

Heads up Jake has two vids on tenplay but not completely convinced yet. The kiss didn't have the same F1 music. Will need to check Sasha and SAMs kiss and the music last season.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/first-date-butterflies

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/georgia-opens-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Rove and Sam and also Tim Robards/BachAUS1 are all #TeamLee

Lee Elliott is already being tipped for victory by Australia's first Bachelor Tim Robards.

Tim, 33, told Nova 96.9 on Thursday he saw the chemistry between Georgia and Lee 'straight away'. 'Straight away you could see, it was the one that she got a few little nerves with,' Tim revealed. 'There is something there… I am putting my money on it early,' he added.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3801322/Tim-Robards-says-Lee-Elliott-favourite-win-Bachelorette.html#ixzz4Kxgs95UL

Anyone else think he is the next Nikki. The guys are saying it in the house as well. I'm calling suss on this for the moment. But hey I'm #teamlee regardless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:26 am

Fifty wrote:Heads up Jake has two vids on tenplay but not completely convinced yet.  The kiss didn't have the same F1 music.  Will need to check Sasha and SAMs kiss and the music last season.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/first-date-butterflies

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/georgia-opens-up

The music is different, I've checked Sasha and Sam's first kiss music and it was exactly the same music they used for Richie and Alex's first kiss, and Sam W and Snez's first kiss. So me thinks it's not the F1 kiss music.

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:02 am

Sevening wrote:
Fifty wrote:Heads up Jake has two vids on tenplay but not completely convinced yet.  The kiss didn't have the same F1 music.  Will need to check Sasha and SAMs kiss and the music last season.

The music is different, I've checked Sasha and Sam's first kiss music and it was exactly the same music they used for Richie and Alex's first kiss, and Sam W and Snez's first kiss. So me thinks it's not the F1 kiss music.

thanks @Sevening Didn't get a chance to check but knew it wasn't the F1 kiss music.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:17 am

Fifty wrote:

Anyone else think he is the next Nikki. The guys are saying it in the house as well.  I'm calling suss on this for the moment.  But hey I'm #teamlee regardless
He could be the next Nikki if he is not F1 if he is the fan fave and has a similar exit and is well liked by viewers and gets lots of support post-show to be next lead as Nikki (or Richie) did but I don't think he is like her in edit or interaction with Georgia and not getting the first date is always a good sign since no F1 ever gets the 1st SD (Jake did so I think it rules him out of F1).

It's also hard for me to compare the Bette to Bach shows just because the men are chasing regardless of whether they are lead or contestant and it's whether their chasing is being reciprocated rather than the other way round from what I have seen, imo. With Sam's season, I recall Sasha was seen on Sam's season as the frontrunner and seen also as a bit jealous (asking Alex if he had kissed Sam on his date) and yet the other guys all saw Sasha as a threat and more like the coach/dad/leader to all of them as he was one of the older guys so it could be Lee could be more like him?

It's early days yet so will need to see Lee's dates with Georgia but she did react to him when she met him out the limo saying he made her nervous and Tim (Bach AU S1) said that she seemed taken with him which I agree with that she seemed to really like him.

This season is really different for me since I think there are quite a few great guys on the show and I could see Georgia choosing any one of them for different reasons.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:16 am

I'm with you @AllAboutLove. At this point I don't have a firm fave. I'm sure I will become more invested in one or the other as time goes on. They seem like a great bunch. Was there not media though that suggested there was a huge blow up between the guys in the weeks to come? I think they are already foreshadowing it by mentioning the testosterone last night
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Anyone else think he is the next Nikki. The guys are saying it in the house as well.  I'm calling suss on this for the moment.  But hey I'm #teamlee regardless
He could be the next Nikki if he is not F1 if he is the fan fave and has a similar exit and is well liked by viewers and gets lots of support post-show to be next lead as Nikki (or Richie) did but I don't think he is like her in edit or interaction with Georgia and not getting the first date is always a good sign since no F1 ever gets the 1st SD (Jake did so I think it rules him out of F1).

It's also hard for me to compare the Bette to Bach shows just because the men are chasing regardless of whether they are lead or contestant and it's whether their chasing is being reciprocated rather than the other way round from what I have seen, imo. With Sam's season, I recall Sasha was seen on Sam's season as the frontrunner and seen also as a bit jealous (asking Alex if he had kissed Sam on his date) and yet the other guys all saw Sasha as a threat and more like the coach/dad/leader to all of them as he was one of the older guys so it could be Lee could be more like him?

It's early days yet so will need to see Lee's dates with Georgia but she did react to him when she met him out the limo saying he made her nervous and Tim (Bach AU S1) said that she seemed taken with him which I agree with that she seemed to really like him.

This season is really different for me since I think there are quite a few great guys on the show and I could see Georgia choosing any one of them for different reasons.

Sorry I probably didn't explain myself. Not edit wise as after Richie's season I don't really look at edit, but the push from the other contestants in ITM or VO which IMO is producer driven but the public / Media perception of him to be F1 as well is similar to Nikki IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:32 am

https://www.facebook.com/thevine.com.au/

The vine recap of Ep 1 and 2. Pretty funny. Interestingly they showed Jake's date and was exactly the same as Anna and Tim's date on season 1 Bach Au. Forgot all about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:00 am

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 14440610

Bachelorette AU Facebook posted this. So cute!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:02 am

teamLee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 14409810

Bachelorette AU Facebook also posted! Ugh, there's so much we don't get to see.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:04 am

I like Popsugar's post-elimination interviews & from reading your sleuthing on other threads, I thought you may be interested in this response by Ben.

"PS: Who do you think she's connected with the most?

Ben: From what we've seen so far I'd say she's had the closest connection with Courtney. What I got to know of the guys outside, off camera, I'm going to go with one of the Matts. That's my tip. I thought they were amazing blokes. She probably hasn't seen it yet, but she will."

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Ben-From-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42444251

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo