SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:34 am

I am just looking at it through the lens of someone who has experienced severe bullying growing up. I am sure he is fine and it was all meant in good fun, but it doesn't change, imo, the trauma that results from one's life lens being altered.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am just looking at it through the lens of someone who has experienced severe bullying growing up. I am sure he is fine and it was all meant in good fun, but it doesn't change, imo, the trauma that results from one's life lens being altered.
This is true. Hopefully he was able to have a good laugh about it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:46 am

in_denial wrote:I am suspicious of these articles...usually means that person is NOT the winner - happened with Heather and Nikki, didn't it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3852988/Lee-Elliot-talks-Georgia-Love-present-tense-spotted-filming-Bachelorette-finale-Singapore.html

Yes agree with you, but I'm playing devils advocate and I think DM and Channel ten are using it as a red herring considering articles came out saying Matt J is going to be the next Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:39 am

All the hometown dates are now on the Bachelorette Australia Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:59 am

Ok ten has thrown a spanner in the works. They are playing the exact same music as Sasha's HTD intro for Matty J. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f62b why god damn it do you have to taunt me like this.

This may mean absolutely nothing considering they have switched the music around by the looks of things. I have crossed checked Snez's music with SamF season and Richie had it. Alex had Light It Up like Heather.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:12 am

SM/tenplay site and media is really making my head spin... :crazed

SM/tenplay:
Jake - videos of dates, kisses, etc that are multiple clips, also included in the "diamond" extras. Also has the more intimate HTD pic on IG (which most F1s have)
Matty - videos of dates, kisses, etc that are multiple clips, also included in the "diamond" extras
Lee - videos are more one clip (a bit longer than the others) and not multiple clips, not included in the diamond extras (only one not included from F6). Also, has a "Get to know Lee" video (only one so far) and is the only one of F4 that got a pic posted of him on the IG acct before the show started (same as a video).

Media has:
Jake - "Spoiler Alert" for Jake articles (didn't they do that for Alex?) and Jake talking about how he had secret kisses with G? That seems almost like what Michael said. So a bit of a mix of both F1 or F2 stuff? Also, NI mag said something about a "mystery" person in Singapore... if there is no one sent home after FDs then it could be Jake is there too? Just odd though how they would do that if so?
Matty - articles about Matty J talking about baby names, etc. which make me think of other past F1s
Lee - slip-up articles for Lee which tend to not be F1 (Heather and Nikki had those types of articles and even if he never said the stuff they paint it like he did and maybe because they know he isn't F1?). Also, WHO mag article about Lee and his background and being bullied reminds me of Richie/F3's article last year about his upbringing

If I went just by the media alone, I would think that either Jake or Matty were F1 and Lee F3. I don't know... just very confusing. I thought Lee for F1 or F3 but if he is F2 I guess that is possible as well. Just need more s/caps to sleuth to figure it out. scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:25 am

Fifty wrote:All the hometown dates are now on the Bachelorette Australia Facebook page.  

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/

@Fifty thanks for the heads up.....I noticed that the only HTD preview video that didn't highlight Georgia meeting the bach was Jakes. Jake's was about showing Georgia his world but no Georgia in his video but all the others do?????

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:02 am

I feel like there has been so much of Lee in the media today - possible to bring him front and centre before next week? So everyone's happy with him as F1?

Has GL been doing any in person press today?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:31 am

Poor Georgia Upset She would've been heartbroken after trying so hard with Courtney ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3853736/Bachelorette-s-Courtney-Dober-couldn-t-tell-Georgia-Love-loved-ahead-hometown-visit.html
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:51 am

Aaaannd here's Courtney's opinion...

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/courtney-is-certain-its-matty-j-for-the-win/?adbsc=social_20161020_67066656&adbid=789047847215783936&adbpl=tw&adbpr=20644420
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:58 am

Interesting that Courtney is saying Matty too!!!!
Whether my Matty is F1 or not, I'm happy to see all the guys love him and said the same thing about him, that he is such a wonderful guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:01 am

I still think its Lee. If Lee wasnt there then it might have been different. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo