SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:06 am

Flowergrrl wrote:Aaaannd here's Courtney's opinion...

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/courtney-is-certain-its-matty-j-for-the-win/?adbsc=social_20161020_67066656&adbid=789047847215783936&adbpl=tw&adbpr=20644420

Yep. I think he is correct maybe (and liked racy pics meaning nothing) That's if Jake is not in the mix :/

What do you think @Sundy?

I am already heartbroken for Lee if so. He already told Georgia on their 2nd that he was scared of getting hurt and then HTD afraid of having his heart broken :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:27 am

I cant wait for the Georgia's interviews leading to the finale. Its the time the Leads typically drop nuggets and we start to get a clearer picture of their F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:40 am

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/courtney-is-certain-its-matty-j-for-the-win/?adbsc=social_20161020_67066656&adbid=789047847215783936&adbpl=tw&adbpr=20644420

Sounds like a carefully crafted press release to me.  Especially this quote:

“He’s the dark horse.... We got know his full personality early on in the house and we thought to ourselves, ‘Right if Georgia gets to know Matty the way that we’ve got to know Matty, she will just fall head over heels.'”

I reckon that exact line was spoken by someone in a previous episode.  Seems like it could be an extract from "the script" (i.e., what they want us to hear).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Yep. I think he is correct maybe (and liked racy pics meaning nothing) That's if Jake is not in the mix :/

I am already heartbroken for Lee if so. He already told Georgia on their 2nd that he was scared of getting hurt and then HTD afraid of having his heart broken :tissuebox

Very interesting.  I cant pick it. I want it to be Lee and I think it will be but it could easily be Matty. I think Courtney's comment were exactly the same as what someone has said before, like word for word. DM will probably spoil it on Tuesday/Wednesday so we won't need to wait too long
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:48 am

http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-cameron-cranley/

not sure if this articles been posted.

Cam:
Who do you think will win?
I can’t even answer this, honestly. Everyone asks, and I wish I could give you some kind of insight. As the boys, the five guys who were left, we couldn’t pick it. I don’t think I can pick it now. Maybe… Jakey? Jake’s a really authentic dude, and a really good guy. He could take it.

Definitely thought he'd say Lee

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:03 am

Just read this article word-for-word. It actually makes me feel much better about Courtney and Georgia's relationship. I think there was actually a lot more to it than what they showed on screen. For example, we know that they kissed on the beach during their hometown date (pap photos) but that was never shown. They suffered from a case of the "Bachelorette Bubble." It's unfortunate...

Damn. I was really convinced it was him on that boat in Singapore! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Courtney-Dober-Elimination-Interview-Bachelorette-2016-42587376
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:37 pm

http://nwonline.com.au/bachelorettes-courtney-edited-look-uninterested/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Oshers comments on Twitter about last night's episode. Hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:46 pm

in_denial wrote:http://nwonline.com.au/bachelorettes-courtney-edited-look-uninterested/

Great interview of Courtney! I have to say that upon reflection I respect him and his honesty. He didn't do anything mean at all either to warrant any backlash when I think about it. He made a date for GL, he was friendly to the other guys, he was honest and candid.

GL I am thinking that she may have been too harsh on him, and her reasoning that outside the show it could work but not on the show (granted I think that it wouldn't work either way but that's just me).

I am also thinking that Georgia is telling the truth that she wants to have her love story happen on the show - no matter what! It was almost like that is the main thing for her - that she gave up her career so it better work out.

It's part of why I think she will choose the person more interested in her at the end than the one she is interested in the most and reciprocated. Nothing wrong with that, but it does seem to me like Georgia is very much in the bubble herself and wants a picture perfect finale. Just a feeling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:http://nwonline.com.au/bachelorettes-courtney-edited-look-uninterested/

Great interview of Courtney! I have to say that upon reflection I respect him and his honesty. He didn't do anything mean at all either to warrant any backlash when I think about it. He made a date for GL, he was friendly to the other guys, he was honest and candid.

GL I am thinking that she may have been too harsh on him, and her reasoning that outside the show it could work but not on the show (granted I think that it wouldn't work either way but that's just me).

I am also thinking that Georgia is telling the truth that she wants to have her love story happen on the show - no matter what! It was almost like that is the main thing for her - that she gave up her career so it better work out.

It's part of why I think she will choose the person more interested in her at the end than the one she is interested in the most and reciprocated. Nothing wrong with that, but it does seem to me like Georgia is very much in the bubble herself and wants a picture perfect finale. Just a feeling

IA - feeling so much more respect for Courtney. Just proves in my mind that the producers are editing in a way to create drama. Makes me wonder now who the actual F1 is, as the editing is messing with my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Very interesting.  I cant pick it. I want it to be Lee and I think it will be but it could easily be Matty. I think Courtney's comment were exactly the same as what someone has said before, like word for word. DM will probably spoil it on Tuesday/Wednesday so we won't need to wait too long

I'm really hoping this happens tbh.  Like, right now would be even better thanks.  It's doing my head in.  I'll say this though, TPTB have done a bang up job of disguising the result. I genuinely don't know who will win or even who I want to win at this point.  

I know who I'd choose if it were me, but that's not necessarily the same person I think G will choose/should choose, or who I think TPTB/Media want us to think she chooses, or who the clues/evidence/editing indicates she chooses, and on it goes.... dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:48 am

Current Love Leader board after HTDs

Viewers are going to be in shock if Lee is F2.

Richie and Sam Frost's seasons after HTDs the Love Leaderboard top positions at this same point were Nikki/F2 and Richie/F3.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 14721475_10209431967470001_2985668351669991266_n
tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo