SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:10 am

Instagram also posted the photo of jake and georgia at the cocktail party. Jake's younger brother @ellis_luke commented: "**** yeahhhh #teamjAke @jakeellis86" and his cousin @taraangeles commented: @jakeellis86 yeah boyyy!!! #teamjake.

Not sure if family support or something else??

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:52 am

romance realist wrote:I like Popsugar's post-elimination interviews & from reading your sleuthing on other threads, I thought you may be interested in this response by Ben.

"PS: Who do you think she's connected with the most?

Ben: From what we've seen so far I'd say she's had the closest connection with Courtney. What I got to know of the guys outside, off camera, I'm going to go with one of the Matts. That's my tip. I thought they were amazing blokes. She probably hasn't seen it yet, but she will."

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Ben-From-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-42444251
Thank you @romancerealist yes It could definitely be a clue for sure especially given that the s/caps for Matty J show he goes far and maybe he even said it because the show wants him to say it?

Especially after the backlash of Richie's season I could see them getting the eliminated contestants to throw out some hints/clues for viewers to keep an eye on Matty J.

Add in what Georgia said about her not being like other leads (picking F1 from beginning) it could be another point in Matty J's direction to be F1...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:54 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Instagram also posted the photo of jake and georgia at the cocktail party. Jake's younger brother @ellis_luke commented: "**** yeahhhh #teamjAke @jakeellis86" and his cousin @taraangeles commented: @jakeellis86 yeah boyyy!!! #teamjake.

Not sure if family support or something else??
Great catch @fangirlsamuri yes It could definitely be a clue and/or family support. I have noticed that his brother posts a lot of teamJake hashtags. With the sleuthing by @Sundy that Georgia went to Gold Coast where Jake lives ( so HTD likely) it could be another clue in his direction that Jakes goes far and may be F1 or at least F3/F2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:58 am

Sundy wrote:I'm with you @AllAboutLove. At this point I don't have a firm fave. I'm sure I will become more invested in one or the other as time goes on. They seem like a great bunch. Was there not media though that suggested there was a huge blow up between the guys in the weeks to come?  I think they are already foreshadowing it by mentioning the testosterone last night
@Sundy there definitely does seem some good guys. I watched the first episode again and so many of them seem really sweet, Cam especially when watching him again as well as Lee. They both seem more soft actually to me and more beta than alpha types.

Regarding the blow up, I think it was in an article by or about Osher? I think it is posted upthread or in the No Discussion SM/Media thread but if it is by Daily Mail it may be nothing. If there was tension between the guys it could also not be shown. I can see tension with Rhys and Sam so maybe them two?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:12 am

Apologies if this has already been sluethed but just wanted to point out a few red flags (imo) for the contenders for F1 on facebook.
Matty has accepted friends requests (or has made them himself) from Keira, Kiki and Noni from Richie's season.
Jake is friends with Faith and Kiki.
Lee is friends with Zilda (was she from Blake or Sam woods season?) and Tolyna (Richie's season).
Courtney is friends with Faith.
Clancy has his friend list on private.
Cam has his friend list on private.
Imo the F1 wouldn't be accepting requests from or adding bachelorettes from previous seasons? Have any previous F1s done so?
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:25 am

Amarylla wrote:Apologies if this has already been sluethed but just wanted to point out a few red flags (imo) for the contenders for F1 on facebook.
Matty has accepted friends requests (or has made them himself) from Keira, Kiki and Noni from Richie's season.
Lee is friends with Zilda (was she from Blake or Sam woods season?) and Tolyna (Richie's season).
Imo the F1 wouldn't be accepting requests from or adding bachelorettes from previous seasons? Have any previous F1s done so?
@Amarylla it definitely is odd but from sleuthing all of the above guys preseason for their SM (IG and Facebook) they all are friends with contestants from Richie's season so it's hard to rule anyone out on that, imo. no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:13 am

Daily Telegraph article of Matty J

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-sydney/matty-vies-for-bachelorette-georgia-loves-heart/news-story/f70d105f8248ba2741159d2d17b71b84

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:23 am

The man is good looking! So many of them are its crazy.

It looks like the media machine is in full force, getting him to the forefront of the viewing public. Interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:42 am

Two articles about Rhys...

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/is-bachelorette-star-rhys-chilton-a-cheater-16618

http://okmagazine.com.au/bachelorettes-rhys-im-super-strategic/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:12 am

Amarylla wrote:Apologies if this has already been sluethed but just wanted to point out a few red flags (imo) for the contenders for F1 on facebook.

Cam accepted my follow request a while ago. Has anyone else had any luck with Cam?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:17 am

An interesting article about Clancy, Rhys and Carlos. Looks like the media are digging up all the dirt on the contestants. A shame if what is said about Clancy is true...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3807069/The-bombshell-secrets-Bachelorette-contestants-Carlos-Rhys-Clancy.html

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:21 am

Sundy wrote:

Cam accepted my follow request a while ago. Has anyone else had any luck with Cam?

Yep I have been following cam and lee on ig before the show started....lee seems to be more mature than cam regarding what he posts and likes on his ig-jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo