SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:25 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Thanks for your insightful thoughts, @4health.  I was so intrigued that I re-watched Ep 1.  Then I watched a short interview of G after the airing of Ep 1.  The interviewer asked if she was surprised by anything in Ep 1.  She said that although she knew what happened, there were a few things that happened that she wasn't aware of, and that she was surprised by how Jake and Courtney had switched positions through Aaron's actions.  Its around 54.15 in Ep 1.

That switch led to her chatting to Courtney and finding out about the allergy writband that he is involved in and eventually to her giving him the FIR.  There were cross-overs to Jake drawing a halo over his head and taking credit for enabling Courtney to get the FIR.

Would love to hear what you sleuthers make of this!

As I'm a newbie, can't post link to the interview as yet. If you Google smh.com.au together with the phrase "Talking about the experience of watching the first episode of The Bachelorette, Georgia Love spills the beans to Fairfax Media's Michael Lallo.", you should be able to find it.

Maybe someone could help post the link?

@Love_is_Eternal I don't know if you saw my long post (sorry) in the F1-F6 thread about Ep 1, then I later continued why the Ep1 sleuthing changed Courtney & Clancy. I am just waiting to see how it all plays out!
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3646p276-bachelorette-australia-georgia-love-season-2-f1-f6-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1052363

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:18 am

Thanks, @4health. I have now read your long (and well written) post, thanks for setting it all out and providing the link which made it so much easier to find. Assuming that Jake is F1, G's remark now has a context that makes sense to me.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
Bobette
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite
nylonvagabond
brownravens
nd4reality
Stripe
ploptastic
LoveDovez
ThankMeLater