Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on September 16th 2016, 8:55 pm

Must admit that I wasn't as keen to watch The Bachelorette, as I haven't warmed to Georgia based on what I have seen so far. However, I think curiosity will get the better of me! Let's hope that we actually see a love story this time!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on September 20th 2016, 4:35 pm

Tonight's the premiere. I will live post. Anyone else going to post?
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 2533
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on September 20th 2016, 4:41 pm

For those interested in the betting for sleuthing purposes (though I think that theory was disproven in Richie's season) here is the current prices. I still don't understand the way it works cantstopl


avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 2533
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 on September 20th 2016, 4:49 pm

where can i watch it?
avatar
Crazylady29

Posts : 395
Join date : 2016-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on September 20th 2016, 4:54 pm

@Sundy wrote:Tonight's the premiere. I will live post. Anyone else going to post?

I'll be posting live, although like @in_denial I haven't really warmed to Georgia in the pre season, but I'm sure I'll get into it once it gets going, and we meet the guys. And seeing as I'm officially crap at picking a winner (my most recent have been Heather/Richie/Faith/Nikki), it's probably better that I start off less invested in it :yes:
avatar
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 537
Join date : 2015-09-25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on September 20th 2016, 4:57 pm

@Dirty Street Pie wrote:
@Sundy wrote:Tonight's the premiere. I will live post. Anyone else going to post?

I'll be posting live, although like @in_denial I haven't really warmed to Georgia in the pre season, but I'm sure I'll get into it once it gets going, and we meet the guys. And seeing as I'm officially crap at picking a winner (my most recent have been Heather/Richie/Faith/Nikki), it's probably better that I start off less invested in it :yes:

I think it will be a good season. Georgia's got big shoes to fill but I'm sure she will be great. I'm with you too. My fave never win, ever! With the exception of Sam F and I don't really know if that was a win cantstopl

I do think a lot of people are feeling burnt though which is a shame.
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 2533
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie on September 20th 2016, 5:08 pm

@Sundy wrote:
@Dirty Street Pie wrote:
@Sundy wrote:Tonight's the premiere. I will live post. Anyone else going to post?

I'll be posting live, although like @in_denial I haven't really warmed to Georgia in the pre season, but I'm sure I'll get into it once it gets going, and we meet the guys. And seeing as I'm officially crap at picking a winner (my most recent have been Heather/Richie/Faith/Nikki), it's probably better that I start off less invested in it :yes:

I think it will be a good season. Georgia's got big shoes to fill but I'm sure she will be great. I'm with you too. My fave never win, ever!  With the exception of Sam F and I don't really know if that was a win cantstopl

I do think a lot of people are feeling burnt though which is a shame.

She'll certainly be a bit more comfortable on camera than Richie! ITA that a lot of people feel burnt, and I hope it won't affect the ratings as we might not get another Bacherlorette. IMO though, even if ratings start a bit slow it will pick up as the show goes on.
avatar
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 537
Join date : 2015-09-25
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al on September 20th 2016, 5:20 pm

Sorry if I'm late on this discussion, but do we know why they didn't choose a girl from Sam W's season for the lead? I know Heather was the fan favorite but she was in a relationship up until recently IIRC, was there no other option?

Al

Posts : 470
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on September 20th 2016, 6:33 pm

@Al wrote:Sorry if I'm late on this discussion, but do we know why they didn't choose a girl from Sam W's season for the lead? I know Heather was the fan favorite but she was in a relationship up until recently IIRC, was there no other option?

Heather was the obvious choice but in a relationship at the time as was/is Lana who was the runner up. Sarah who was F3 floundered at the end of the season and I doubt she would have been interested
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 2533
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on September 20th 2016, 6:46 pm

Thanks @Sundy for the Sportsbet information. Actually the betting held up in Richie's season based on the spoiler by the paps to New Idea et al. The lower the odds, the more people are putting money on that person so in this case most folks are betting on Lee as the eventual winner already. So let's see who the paps spoil as the F1 and watch if the betting changes.

Looking forward to reading your live posts. I can't watch until the weekend but for this season, I am going to watch things play out a bit before deciding what the edit is saying since Richie's kinda went all over the place.....in hindsight maybe the producers did that deliberately because they knew the paps had the ending but who knows.

mercieme

Posts : 4557
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on September 20th 2016, 7:47 pm

Looking forward to reading the updates! Thanks to all who will post live! yes


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 36452
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on September 20th 2016, 9:05 pm

I will probably be posting live as well. Can't wait to see the guys - major eye candy coming our way!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum