SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Must admit that I wasn't as keen to watch The Bachelorette, as I haven't warmed to Georgia based on what I have seen so far. However, I think curiosity will get the better of me! Let's hope that we actually see a love story this time!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:35 pm

Tonight's the premiere. I will live post. Anyone else going to post?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:41 pm

For those interested in the betting for sleuthing purposes (though I think that theory was disproven in Richie's season) here is the current prices. I still don't understand the way it works cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 B2F3B2B0-5946-4D88-8C54-0065157E4F5C
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 0804A91C-6FB3-4D5A-B891-9AD2D779C293
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:49 pm

where can i watch it?
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Sundy wrote:Tonight's the premiere. I will live post. Anyone else going to post?

I'll be posting live, although like @in_denial I haven't really warmed to Georgia in the pre season, but I'm sure I'll get into it once it gets going, and we meet the guys. And seeing as I'm officially crap at picking a winner (my most recent have been Heather/Richie/Faith/Nikki), it's probably better that I start off less invested in it :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:Tonight's the premiere. I will live post. Anyone else going to post?

I'll be posting live, although like @in_denial I haven't really warmed to Georgia in the pre season, but I'm sure I'll get into it once it gets going, and we meet the guys. And seeing as I'm officially crap at picking a winner (my most recent have been Heather/Richie/Faith/Nikki), it's probably better that I start off less invested in it :yes:

I think it will be a good season. Georgia's got big shoes to fill but I'm sure she will be great. I'm with you too. My fave never win, ever! With the exception of Sam F and I don't really know if that was a win cantstopl

I do think a lot of people are feeling burnt though which is a shame.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

I think it will be a good season. Georgia's got big shoes to fill but I'm sure she will be great. I'm with you too. My fave never win, ever!  With the exception of Sam F and I don't really know if that was a win cantstopl

I do think a lot of people are feeling burnt though which is a shame.

She'll certainly be a bit more comfortable on camera than Richie! ITA that a lot of people feel burnt, and I hope it won't affect the ratings as we might not get another Bacherlorette. IMO though, even if ratings start a bit slow it will pick up as the show goes on.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:20 pm

Sorry if I'm late on this discussion, but do we know why they didn't choose a girl from Sam W's season for the lead? I know Heather was the fan favorite but she was in a relationship up until recently IIRC, was there no other option?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Al wrote:Sorry if I'm late on this discussion, but do we know why they didn't choose a girl from Sam W's season for the lead? I know Heather was the fan favorite but she was in a relationship up until recently IIRC, was there no other option?

Heather was the obvious choice but in a relationship at the time as was/is Lana who was the runner up. Sarah who was F3 floundered at the end of the season and I doubt she would have been interested
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Thanks @Sundy for the Sportsbet information. Actually the betting held up in Richie's season based on the spoiler by the paps to New Idea et al. The lower the odds, the more people are putting money on that person so in this case most folks are betting on Lee as the eventual winner already. So let's see who the paps spoil as the F1 and watch if the betting changes.

Looking forward to reading your live posts. I can't watch until the weekend but for this season, I am going to watch things play out a bit before deciding what the edit is saying since Richie's kinda went all over the place.....in hindsight maybe the producers did that deliberately because they knew the paps had the ending but who knows.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Looking forward to reading the updates! Thanks to all who will post live! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:05 pm

I will probably be posting live as well. Can't wait to see the guys - major eye candy coming our way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
Bobette
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite
nylonvagabond
brownravens
nd4reality
Stripe
ploptastic
LoveDovez
ThankMeLater