SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:01 am

Fifty wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I listened to the first kiss music of Alex/Richie,  G/Jake, G/ Lee and none are the same. Not sure of the editors repeat first kiss music for all the seasons but if they do, the f1 first kiss music has not yet been played this season.

From Sam W, Sam F and Richie's season the F1 has the same kiss music so I'm waiting for Mattys SD kiss to see if they have same music.  If not, the producers are switching things around.  The kiss music for Lee I haven't heard before which was interesting, so if we go the whole season without the F1 kiss music, Lee maybe one to look at.

Now I can't wait to hear the music for Mattys date. I thought the Lee/ Jake music thing was noteworthy so posted.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:11 am

Completely off topic but is there a Sam and Sasha thread?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:36 am

Sundy wrote:Completely off topic but is there a Sam and Sasha thread?
The non-fan thread is archived here and only admin can unlock it so hopefully when GA is online and gets a chance it can be unlocked in the International thread (TIA @GuardianAngel).

In the meantime, posts can be made in their fan thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Completely off topic but is there a Sam and Sasha thread?
The non-fan thread is archived here and only admin can unlock it so hopefully when GA is online and gets a chance it can be unlocked in the International thread (TIA @GuardianAngel).

In the meantime, posts can be made in their fan thread here
Thanks @AllAboutLove. I just posted in the available thread
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:06 am

@Sundy yes I replied in their thread too as I had been wondering the same.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:46 am

How is this season comparing to the Cdn bachelorette? I have to admit I'm enjoying this one so much I can't fathom watching the Canadian one...even though I'm Canadian

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:57 am

nylonvagabond wrote:How is this season comparing to the Cdn bachelorette? I have to admit I'm enjoying this one so much I can't fathom watching the Canadian one...even though I'm Canadian

Same but I am watching the Canadian one without too much interest. I'm sorry to say that my countrymen don't hold a candle to the Aussie hotties in either looks or personality. My opinion. I'm half in love myself with the aus guys and can barely muster up feelings for my Canadians. Sad.
As far as the leads, IMO jasmine is more expressive and has no game face compared to Georgia who is so used to hiding emotion. Both are great in their own way.

What I would like on the aus version is to show more 1on1 time besides the SDs which I think is lacking possibly because each ep is just 1 hr. unless none actually exists.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:08 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:How is this season comparing to the Cdn bachelorette? I have to admit I'm enjoying this one so much I can't fathom watching the Canadian one...even though I'm Canadian

I'm actually enjoying both. The leads are good in both and both have a plenty of hotness. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so which series has the hotter guys is an individual choice. I will admit that both have enough eye candy to keep me satisfied. For the most part, both are drama free, but they have to have at least one duchebag. I will say that the two guys who are supposed to be villains are more funny than annoying on the Australian version and the Canadian douche is more the standard villain. (Think Alex from JoJo's season...down to literally being his twin.) Either way, more conversation and a lot less drama than what I am used to watching the US Bachelor. It's all good...and yummy!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Just power watched the first 4 episodes of AU. Georgia is so lovely and so much fun. Her communication skills are so good - those guys are opening up to her without prompting. I so like Courtney but I'm afraid he's going to fall behind romantically. Can't wait to see what transpires (if anything) with Matty J. Lee is suave, good looking but seems so nice - am I missing something?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Just had a thought - I remember in Richie's season everyone was saying that the FIR and FSD are never F1. Well, as we know Alex received the FIR and was F1 so maybe this time FSD might end up F1 = Jake

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:39 am

Interesting odds

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 28DD1DCB-618A-4678-9899-40C6776A6974
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
Bobette
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite
nylonvagabond
brownravens
nd4reality
Stripe
ploptastic
LoveDovez
ThankMeLater