SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:46 pm

julychild wrote:It's allowed to bring your own post to another thread, right? Some people wanted to continue the discussion here:

Here’s a little insider information. Des, Ali and I were actually there for when JoJo was down to her final 4. Our appearance got cut so they didn’t show it BUT I remember she was really struggling with who she was going to send home. We all need to remember this is about how SHE feels. Not how we feel. So, clearly it was between Robby and Jordan…I asked JoJo, does it really matter who you send home and when if it’s clearly between two others?  It was very obvious to us that it was between Robby and Jordan. This is probably why our part got cut. There was no point in talking about 4 guys when it was between 2.
http://kaitlynbristowe.com/is-this-my-fantasy-suite/

Thanks for brining this over, it was nice to see an outsiders perspective on what they saw with the f4 guys. I've always felt that although Luke was perfect on paper for some and yes she enjoyed kissing him.......the connection was never there as it is between Jordan and Robby all along. Sadly the script is written to take 4 on HTD so unfortunately Luke and Chase were those two men, since I've heard in the past that the lead is asked pretty early on who there top 4 are.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Al Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:...are many considering the season a bust...
From RS...

I’ve had way more people tell they aren’t together anymore than ones that said they are. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is saying everything is great, they’re in love, and things are working out perfectly. Everyone I’ve spoken to is skeptical of the whole thing.

When was this statement made by RS? Just curious
In his column from today I think.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:...are many considering the season a bust...
From RS...

I’ve had way more people tell they aren’t together anymore than ones that said they are. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is saying everything is great, they’re in love, and things are working out perfectly. Everyone I’ve spoken to is skeptical of the whole thing.

When was this statement made by RS? Just curious
Today

RS also said....

So lets see what they present to us on Monday. Anything along the lines of, “We’re great, things couldn’t be better” I will call B.S. on. To me, there’s just too many signs I’ve been given pointing to it being over, and the sources who have told me things don’t have anything to gain by telling me they’re broken up. Sorry to leave you in such suspense for the weekend, but I’m just telling you what I’ve been hearing. So just know that heading in to Monday night. It doesn’t look good for these two.

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:51 pm

julychild wrote:It's allowed to bring your own post to another thread, right? Some people wanted to continue the discussion here:

Here’s a little insider information. Des, Ali and I were actually there for when JoJo was down to her final 4. Our appearance got cut so they didn’t show it BUT I remember she was really struggling with who she was going to send home. We all need to remember this is about how SHE feels. Not how we feel. So, clearly it was between Robby and Jordan…I asked JoJo, does it really matter who you send home and when if it’s clearly between two others?  It was very obvious to us that it was between Robby and Jordan. This is probably why our part got cut. There was no point in talking about 4 guys when it was between 2.

Stuff like this getting revealed just makes me mad. Its one thing for us to speculate, but for Kaitlyn to confirm it has to be absolutely humiliatimg for Luke and Chase! We all know the show has to follow a certain format as to elimintions but coming right out with it formally is tactless and classless IMO show some consideration Kaitlyn no

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:37 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Stuff like this getting revealed just makes me mad.  Its one thing for us to speculate, but for Kaitlyn to confirm it has to be absolutely humiliatimg for Luke and Chase!  We all know the show has to follow a certain format as to elimintions but coming right out with it formally is tactless and classless IMO  show some consideration Kaitlyn no

I am not surprised. There is a reason why I stopped watching her season after episode 2. The less I see her on my TV, the better I am. When I have to see her, I have this right before puke face on me The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 30 1838857674

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:42 pm

She's probably happy that the "drama" is no longer on her or maybe not

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:57 pm

It just resumes to this: no class act. Everytime she opens her mouth on my TV, I have this urge to mute my TV which I generally do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:03 pm

True . The girl that cries out regarding all the tactless things done to her does the same to others . #tryingtostayrelevant I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:07 pm

I actually had to scroll up not knowing how this thread was making sense. This is a thread for JOJO...Kaitlyn is way over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Here's a throwback thought - all the way to last Monday. While I'm waiting for Big Brother to start, I started watching the FD episode. Seeing it now with fresh eyes, I don't think Jojo had a meltdown after Luke told her he loved her. To me, she looked perfectly fresh and together when she came back inside to hand out roses. Her meltdown came afterward when Luke was leaving. Tptb imo switched the scene around to amp up the drama. And of course, ramp up Luke's profile.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO both luke and Chase would take her back. Now. Robby too.
Yes ALL 4 love(d) her! Has that ever happened before? Where all of the final 4 are in love with the lead? PINKHEART
BKay wrote:Here's a throwback thought - all the way to last Monday. While I'm waiting for Big Brother to start, I started watching the FD episode. Seeing it now with fresh eyes, I don't think Jojo had a meltdown after Luke told her he loved her. To me, she looked perfectly fresh and together when she came back inside to hand out roses. Her meltdown came afterward when Luke was leaving. Tptb imo switched the scene around to amp up the drama. And of course, ramp up Luke's profile.
Yes, BKay, I thought the same but forgot all about it with the FDs and MTA. It is the most likely scenario.

Hi Litta! hi I had fun sleuthing with you on the other side.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:51 pm

TPTB definitely do switch a roo the editing around quite a bit to get the most bang for there buck, i assume...if you watch Jordans FD during the cave scene, the switch back and forth between her wearing her shirt then not wearing it, to showing her blatantly stopping and saying i need to cover my shoulders before we go in here....to respect the culture. yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily