Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by northernviewer on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:21 pm

My thoughts.... Luke doesnt get a rose at HTD RC and her heart is broken because she had to send him home .... Chase doesnt get a rose at the FS RC..... Robbie gets rejected at FRC and she accepts Jordans proposal.....the end.

The edit causing so much doubt, is just that.... A doubtful edit, smoke and mirrors trying to confuse the viewers into thinking shes not going to choose the obvious.... jordan...

As simple and complicated as that
avatar
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5092
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by rhondam on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:22 pm

I think this is the right thread for this thought. This will be a little long, but I think I broke it up enough that it is easy enough to get your head around.... 

I was posting in Chase's thread, and thought of something that was on my mind before but forgot about. It may or may not mean anything and it may've even been brought up before but I wanted to get it down in case I forgot again. 

While I was on the unspoiled side, examining SCs, interviews and edit, I wondered why there were so many pan shots of Chase but not many actual scenes showing his interactions with JoJo. The pans were mainly during RC lineups and cocktail parties. I kept wondering why and only came up with the theory that these pans, dotted throughout the season, were possibly inserted at or near the last hour during editing. Please bear with me.  

In the season preview we see:
- Chase on a 2:1. This explains to me why there weren't more interactive scenes with him and JoJo.  
- Chase in Thailand. To me, this contradicts both the fact that he was even on a 2:1 and the reason why there aren't many interactive scenes between him and Jo. 

So why was Chase on a 2:1 in the first place? 
- The most logical reason to me, is that he was a MOT to her, most likely equal-ish in appeal as Derek and JamesTaylor and perhaps was always going to be on this scheduled date. 
- It appeared Chad was originally higher on Jo's list before his altercations with the other guys came to light. I believe it was expected that she would take him quite a bit further. 
- Some interviews about Chad, that I believe are pickups, took place after he punched the door. Why did they need to fill in his story if they knew he was going to leave as early as he did?
- The fact that there were two 2:1s this season but the first was not slotted where it typically is, makes me believe that Chad's/Alex's date was impromptu because of Chad's implosion.

So why was Chase in Thailand then? 
- The loss of Chad (who she didn't think had the type of problems he did). 
- Derek not measuring up to others and his initial appeal was lost to her. 
- Despite really liking the type of guy JamesTaylor was, his level of passion would never equal that of others. 
- Luke backs out or she sends him home so as not to hurt him or to "give him" to TPTB for Bach option

I might add the obvious, that Robby also doesn't seem to have a big role early on either, and it appeared to me, that he and Jordan seem to be the ones with extra pickups in various locations wearing their night one suits. 

Maybe this all means nothing and maybe it's already been discussed, but it made me think. AJMO
avatar
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142
Join date : 2015-06-30
Location : Oh Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by JBF on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Yaaaawwwwwnnn... I just feel a lot of déjà vu.

JoJo had a boyfriend "situation" on her hometown with Benny Boy... and one that involved flowers!
Robby has a girlfriend "situation" on his hometown.

SHE is questioned by the tabloid article in Uruguay for doing this for fame.
All of the guys rat on poor Jordan relentlessly. Even Mister Harrison asks: "The billion-dollar question is if he is here to extend his fame or find love. Is he just there trading on his brother’s name?"
avatar
JBF

Posts : 5040
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:49 pm

@northernviewer wrote:My thoughts.... Luke doesnt get a rose at HTD RC and her heart is broken because she had to send him home .... Chase doesnt get a rose at the FS RC..... Robbie gets rejected at FRC and she accepts Jordans proposal.....the end.

The edit causing so much doubt, is just that.... A doubtful edit, smoke and mirrors trying to confuse the viewers into thinking shes not going to choose the obvious.... jordan...

As simple and complicated as that
Truthfully. Completely. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Posts : 5183
Join date : 2016-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by HEA on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:57 pm

@JBF wrote:Yaaaawwwwwnnn... I just feel a lot of déjà vu.

JoJo had a boyfriend "situation" on her hometown with Benny Boy... and one that involved flowers!
Robby has a girlfriend "situation" on his hometown.


SHE is questioned by the tabloid article in Uruguay for doing this for fame.
All of the guys rat on poor Jordan relentlessly. Even Mister Harrison asks: "The billion-dollar question is if he is here to extend his fame or find love. Is he just there trading on his brother’s name?"

:gotcha:

funny how it is a double entendre eh?

she is upset that robby broke a relationship with a GF to join the show... yet she did probably the same with her ex-chad when she returned from ben season.... because I did not trust her one bit that she came back out of being nice and being 'JUST FRIEND' because her ex could not recover their break up when she broke up because he cheated on her... IMO

I mean.... jordan is definitely NOT loved by the prods... I truly wonder what he'd done for being edited that way during AND after the show... scratch


Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

HEA

Posts : 8590
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Nonina430 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:05 pm

NV, concise, and I agree. Hugesmile

Nonina430

Posts : 1424
Join date : 2013-11-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by JBF on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:06 pm

It is called "therapy".

Healing the wound, @HEA, healing the wound. The more you are discussed as Aaron's Brother, the sooner you can heal The Wound!

Robby's GF Business... this stuff has been hyped even more than Bentley was in Ashley's season! Yet I doubt we will get much of a "climax" out of it.
avatar
JBF

Posts : 5040
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by HEA on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:11 pm

first of all @rhondam welcomebanner to the dark side!! seems that we have some runaways from the un-spoiled?? giggling

I also wonder about chase and robby edits. I see a lot of it removed. I remember my reaction when I saw this kissing session with robby on the poll table. I was: where does it come from? Then his love declaration at the diner (although she was shocked in my opinion), again where was he on my screen to just talk about LUV after a date with her at episode 5?

Chase is for me the always convenient guy. Always at the end. Good guy. Part of the GOOD MEN (versus BAD BOYS). Like Luke, he understands that using ILY must be special. She likes him but he is way too reserved and conservative. He is not bold enough for her. He jumps on bed, act like a kid but she needs a man, not a kiddo. IMO

But outside of what she may or may not like... From the start I am trying to find a justification of why both robby and chase ended in Thailand. Robby a bit more. I see a lust edit. But Chase? I think he was not meant to be. He was meant to be F4... I read somewhere that she let him go before the F3 RC?? (to be confirmed)

I am just puzzle about their edits... especially if robby ends F2. They will need to show me an incredible fantasy date for me to believe she fell in love with robby


EVERYTHING is my opinion. TY



HEA

Posts : 8590
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by JBF on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Chase is edited as The Honest One. Did she say he was "honest" in one word descriptions in an interview? I can't remember. His edit reminds me of Prince Farming who got through his Venice lie detector test without a hitch. With that in mind, his comments about Jordan in the last episode were, um, interesting...
avatar
JBF

Posts : 5040
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by HEA on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:40 pm

@JBF wrote:Chase is edited as The Honest One. Did she say he was "honest" in one word descriptions in an interview? I can't remember. His edit reminds me of Prince Farming who got through his Venice lie detector test without a hitch. With that in mind, his comments about Jordan in the last episode were, um, interesting...

and from the first teaser at the end of ep 1, it was sure chase voice: Jordan, the NFL player (words?), who came here for fame and fortune...

HEA

Posts : 8590
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:43 pm

@HEA wrote:
@JBF wrote:Chase is edited as The Honest One. Did she say he was "honest" in one word descriptions in an interview? I can't remember. His edit reminds me of Prince Farming who got through his Venice lie detector test without a hitch. With that in mind, his comments about Jordan in the last episode were, um, interesting...

and from the first teaser at the end of ep 1, it was sure chase voice: Jordan, the NFL player (words?), who came here for fame and fortune...

Interesting how all these guys have Jordy pegged. Didn't even one of his Raya girls say he likes to talk about himself and said he was a narcissist? :yes:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by grace8136 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:47 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
@northernviewer wrote:My thoughts.... Luke doesnt get a rose at HTD RC and her heart is broken because she had to send him home .... Chase doesnt get a rose at the FS RC..... Robbie gets rejected at FRC and she accepts Jordans proposal.....the end.

The edit causing so much doubt, is just that.... A doubtful edit, smoke and mirrors trying to confuse the viewers into thinking shes not going to choose the obvious.... jordan...

As simple and complicated as that
Truthfully. Completely. IMO.

Probably, but if that's the case they should fire their storyboard peeps and editors because zzzzzzzzzz. I have no doubt she's with Jordan now, but I'd like to think they may throw some twist in along the way. One thing that puzzles me is why they don't at least use the footage they do have to cast some doubt on Jordan as F1. We know from the preview that she and Robby were in bed together in BA. The kissing scene by the tower also looked hotter in the season preview than in the episode. In the preview she told Robby she was afraid of being hurt again before his ILY; that was also cut. Why was Robby verified on Instagram and not Luke, if Luke is the one that's the next bachelor? I think some only care about the final outcome which is totally fine, but the outcome is less interesting to me than how they are going to get there. I keep thinking about JoJo (allegedly) telling ChadR.. "It's a TV show." IA, so why would a TV show go from point A to B with no surprises?


Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
grace8136

Posts : 1187
Join date : 2015-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum