SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:45 pm

Just wanted to take my hat off to all the sleuthers who saw jordan as F1. I know I was stubborn on what I think I saw. I am okay to admit I was wrong with the FRC this season. This is just a TV reality show that was fun to watch and distract me from my RL. I will keep my opinion about their long term relationship and to be honest I truly do not care if they make it or not. Like every couple at the end of their season, they fulfilled their role to entertain me. Luke was the main reason I kept watching this season. I am totally excited to become un-spoiled if it is Luke as next bachelor. Time for me to bow out until late this year. I wish you all well. group hug

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by babs Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:50 pm

HEA, you put a little excitement in the show for me, in an otherwise boring season. I knew what the outcome was going to be but was still hoping something different would happen. It will be interesting to see how you sleuth out next season being unspoiled. Good luck.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:03 pm

babs wrote:HEA, you put a little excitement in the show for me, in an otherwise boring season.  I knew what the outcome was going to be but was still hoping something different would happen.  It will be interesting to see how you sleuth out next season being unspoiled.  Good luck.

blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:12 pm

IMo, I'm happy Jojo discarded the best guys and took the worst one laugh out loud. Gives us so many options for a good Bachelor. Guess I have to thank her for that !

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:24 pm

HEA wrote:Just wanted to take my hat off to all the sleuthers who saw jordan as F1. I know I was stubborn on what I think I saw. I am okay to admit I was wrong with the FRC this season. This is just a TV reality show that was fun to watch and distract me from my RL. I will keep my opinion about their long term relationship and to be honest I truly do not care if they make it or not. Like every couple at the end of their season, they fulfilled their role to entertain me. Luke was the main reason I kept watching this season. I am totally excited to become un-spoiled if it is Luke as next bachelor. Time for me to bow out until late this year. I wish you all well. group hug

Once Luke was dumped, I was fairly convinced she would choose Jordan in the same Ben/Courtney "It was too good to be true" style that Juan and Andi made their choices. Nonetheless, if you read my comments during the live airing yesterday, I kept waffling with Robby simply because the family favored him and figured she might pick the one THEY wanted. Then, of course, Jordan called them on the cell phone and you knew he was the winner. She made SUCH a big deal about him proposing to the family since it was a Bachelorette Tradition more than anything else.

Sometimes the leads enter the season with higher expectations than they leave it with. When Kaitlyn asked JoJo in the Bachelorette Jam Session if she *felt* she was ready for an engagement, the answer was delivered too quickly without any reflection. She also mentioned being "mentally prepared" on Ben's season, which didn't convince me she was "in love" with Ben as much as she led on. Also when Ali warned her about her own mistake of falling for Roberto's physical attractiveness rather than the long-term compatibility, the subject was changed so quickly that we can't determine if JoJo actually comprehended that warning.

The current banner above "JoJo & Jordan... Bachelor & Bachelorette Spoiler Fans" sums up my overall vibe of this season. The image on the left has her contemplating with her hand to the chin as if she is not sure WHAT she wants. The two middle images have Jordan going through the motions while she is appearing somewhat passive. The sunset has him leading her like a kid excited about the ocean while she is reluctantly following.

Maybe she will be happy with Jordan. Maybe not. It doesn't seem like she is that sure. Maybe she is operating on a "wait and see" logic. No doubt the awful editing job this season causing many viewers to cross question her choice (a.k.a. the way other guys criticized Jordan on screen and the messy uncertainty shown in the finale) has likely helped their relationship, at least by bonding them more with the "we against them" logic.

I have to blame her one brother (the one who appeared in an earlier dating show a few years back) for getting into such topics as sharing houses and other marriage "responsibilities". As if marriage is just an institution with a lot of paperwork involved. I thought "Gee, Brother. Thanks for ruining the romance of this silly show." The ol' ball and chain.

One aspect all of us are overlooking is that, even if she may not be that much any younger than some past contestants like Desiree, she seems younger in that she is still trying to figure herself out and what she really wants in life.

It is now obvious, in hindsight, that Luke was way too serious about commitment and that probably freaked her out on his hometown. Chase and Robby were less serious, but still ready to settle down a little too fast for her comfort. She wants a boyfriend right now. Not a husband. I thought it was amusing how the one body language expert addressed Jordan's use of "that wedding" instead of "our wedding" as if he isn't any more sure JoJo will be the one HE will be marrying anymore than she is about him. http://www.refinery29.com/2016/07/118251/body-language-expert-tells-us-who-jojo-should-pick

Mind you, I am not a TOTAL pessimist. They may, in fact, marry later on this silly show after all and we will have more Bachelor Baby Talk coming from Mister Cheeze-Whiz in the next two years if he hasn't retired as host yet.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Special thank you to you @JBF. I hope you will be tempted to join the un-spoiled next season, as I would love to be able to exchange ideas/possibilities/theories/edits again!! Take care and wish you well. hi

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:09 pm

@JBF  I've once again really enjoyed reading your posts and posting some with you this season - to me this board would not be the same without you!!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:31 pm

I think we should all hang out in the unspoiled side come January.

Only these days, the whole editing of the show makes no sense whatsoever, so you can't go by that. The only guy who kept getting the label "husband" and any particular theme music on screen this season was Luke... and he was out at F4.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:37 pm

The person who get husband or wife is not gauranteed f1 from and f1 pov. IMO.

The person who has a steady storyline, a little if even a few seconds of interaction each episode more likely is. A continual relationship trend.
Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:46 pm

The one that is cast doubt on is usually the final one. Including MTP, big clue right there.

Writers have no imagination when it comes to this franchise. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Like I hinted above. The more vicious the edit, the more vicious "the social media" that the Bachelor/ette can sob about on After the Final Rose. Then we can all feel sorry for the struggling Final Couple. Mister Harrison: "How tough has it been on you guys?" Boo Hoo. Awwwwww!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:55 pm

JBF wrote:Like I hinted above. The more vicious the edit, the more vicious "the social media" that the Bachelor/ette can sob about on After the Final Rose. Then we can all feel sorry for the struggling Final Couple. Mister Harrison: "How tough has it been on you guys?" Boo Hoo. Awwwwww!

It's funny though , where did that viciousness come from in editing laugh out loud? Was the editor constantly shaking his head and gritting his teeth while putting the film together ? Felt like it and the question could be why? Was it subliminal ? There are still those in the media that are not buying this story, so the boohoo sounds kinda like ax whine The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 45 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily