SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 6 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:50 pm

The unspoiled side is so intriguing isn't it? I wonder how they find the will power? 
Anyway I've been meaning to say that my mother and sister are always unspoiled, they don't even know who RS is, and they think Jojo is madly in love with Luke and he's the one for her. That date this week sealed the deal for them, especially how he taught her to shoot and how happy she was when she hit the clay pigeon. They see so much chemistry with them contrasting even how she was on a horse with Alex V. Luke. They are almost overwhelmingly gleeful about the idea that she will reject "smarmy" (their words not mine) Jordan at final two. They also feel Chase or Robby will be the next bachelor and are quite confused as to why we know so little about them so late in the game if we are going to have a season full of them. 
I can't decide if they are going to be heart broken next week when Luke leaves for whatever reason or if they will be happy that he has a chance to be the Bachelor. I wanted to make them re-watch Jojo greeting Jordan at the private airplane as I feel if they watched it again maybe they would see that she's different with him. I also can't decide if they are seeing what they want to see or what the editors want them to see. They think Jojo is seeing right through Jordan as they are.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:53 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:
JBF wrote:Chase is edited as The Honest One. Did she say he was "honest" in one word descriptions in an interview? I can't remember. His edit reminds me of Prince Farming who got through his Venice lie detector test without a hitch. With that in mind, his comments about Jordan in the last episode were, um, interesting...

and from the first teaser at the end of ep 1, it was sure chase voice: Jordan, the NFL player (words?), who came here for fame and fortune...

Interesting how all these guys have Jordy pegged. Didn't even one of his Raya girls say he likes to talk about himself and said he was a narcissist? :yes:

Yep, you're right. One of the Raya girls said that.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:01 pm

Luke is the physical edit, which is never the F1, IMO. JoJo is very different with Jordan. As I have mentioned before, just look at all the scenes where she has her legs wrapped around his legs. That is something she only does with Jordan.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 pm

I agree, she's an entirely different girl with Jordan. **edited**
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:05 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Luke is the physical edit, which is never the F1, IMO.   JoJo is very different with Jordan.  As I have mentioned before, just look at all the scenes where she has her legs wrapped around his legs.  That is something she only does with Jordan.  

And how does leg wrapping not equal physical edit? giggling Just saying The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:08 pm

^^ My point is that it's subtle. With Luke, they are showing JoJo making out with him. Passionate kisses. With Jordan, they start kissing and the camera changes angles or cuts to an ITM. giggling sneakyl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  My point is that it's subtle.  With Luke, they are showing JoJo making out with him.  Passionate kisses.  With Jordan, they start kissing and the camera changes angles or cuts to an ITM.  giggling   sneakyl
^^ Or negative VOs/ conversations from the other guys, really annoying btw.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:..why they don't at least use the footage they do have to cast some doubt on Jordan as F1...Why was Robby verified on Instagram and not Luke, if Luke is the one that's the next bachelor...
JoJo isn't sure Jordan can be trusted based on the conversation they had about the ex girlfriend. The men have told JoJo that Jordan isn't there for the right reasons. He's there to further his career. He's entitled. Jordan said in the last episode he's questioned about something every week and it frustrates him. He's had some not so flattering facial expressions when his character is challenged.

Nick V was verified on Instagram before Ben Higgins

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:12 pm

casjacknick wrote:I agree, she's an entirely different girl with Jordan. They see something different but I really believe it's what they want to see vs. what is actually there.

Amen. I have been the victim of thinking the physical edit is the F1 in other seasons. duh laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:13 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
northernviewer wrote:My thoughts.... Luke doesnt get a rose at HTD RC and her heart is broken because she had to send him home .... Chase doesnt get a rose at the FS RC..... Robbie gets rejected at FRC and she accepts Jordans proposal.....the end.

The edit causing so much doubt, is just that.... A doubtful edit, smoke and mirrors trying to confuse the viewers into thinking shes not going to choose the obvious.... jordan...

As simple and complicated as that
Truthfully. Completely. IMO.

Probably, but if that's the case they should fire their storyboard peeps and editors because zzzzzzzzzz. I have no doubt she's with Jordan now, but I'd like to think they may throw some twist in along the way. One thing that puzzles me is why they don't at least use the footage they do have to cast some doubt on Jordan as F1. We know from the preview that she and Robby were in bed together in BA. The kissing scene by the tower also looked hotter in the season preview than in the episode. In the preview she told Robby she was afraid of being hurt again before his ILY; that was also cut. Why was Robby verified on Instagram and not Luke, if Luke is the one that's the next bachelor? I think some only care about the final outcome which is totally fine, but the outcome is less interesting to me than how they are going to get there. I keep thinking about JoJo (allegedly) telling ChadR.. "It's a TV show." IA, so why would a TV show go from point A to B with no surprises?

Throw in a twist? This isnt Big Brother..... giggling

What happens during filming happens....all they got to work with is the edit.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:30 pm

northernviewer wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Truthfully. Completely. IMO.

Probably, but if that's the case they should fire their storyboard peeps and editors because zzzzzzzzzz. I have no doubt she's with Jordan now, but I'd like to think they may throw some twist in along the way. One thing that puzzles me is why they don't at least use the footage they do have to cast some doubt on Jordan as F1. We know from the preview that she and Robby were in bed together in BA. The kissing scene by the tower also looked hotter in the season preview than in the episode. In the preview she told Robby she was afraid of being hurt again before his ILY; that was also cut. Why was Robby verified on Instagram and not Luke, if Luke is the one that's the next bachelor? I think some only care about the final outcome which is totally fine, but the outcome is less interesting to me than how they are going to get there. I keep thinking about JoJo (allegedly) telling ChadR.. "It's a TV show." IA, so why would a TV show go from point A to B with no surprises?

Throw in a twist? This isnt Big Brother..... giggling

What happens during filming happens....all they got to work with is the edit.

I'm much more cynical than that about this show. I think they throw in fake drama all the time. Even if all they have is the edit, why aren't they using it to build up some of the other relationships to rival Jordan's? I can't believe he got the boat/seals and private plane date and yet they edited out Robby in bed with her. Once Luke leaves, they have no other relationship remotely developed enough to go up against Jordan at the FRC.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:32 pm

We will never really know what goes on behind closed doors.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily