SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:03 am

Maybe we should put the evidence posts in a stickie thread.
Eg I would put evidence of Matty being in at least the f3 as VO in the preview and pool jumping. SC. Etc. Possible evidence of him not being f1 could be racy pictures.

I know AAL  has already done some excellent  posts upthread and elsewhere  listing item like this but maybe compile all to a stickie and keep adding ?

I know I keep forgetting what I read laugh out loud.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

sydneyfashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:17 am

nd4reality wrote:Maybe we should put the evidence posts in a stickie thread.
Eg I would put evidence of Matty being in at least the f3 as VO in the preview and pool jumping. SC. Etc. Possible evidence of him not being f1 could be racy pictures.

I know AAL  has already done some excellent  posts upthread and elsewhere  listing item like this but maybe compile all to a stickie and keep adding ?

I know I keep forgetting what I read laugh out loud.
Great idea!  yes

There is a sticky thread for Episode breakdown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that has a running list of everything sleuthed regarding the episodes and filming schedule (BTS pics etc taken while filming) and is part of the evidence for who is possibly F1...

So the other evidence (SM activity, S/caps etc) that has been sleuthed perhaps could be compiled and added to this thread and the thread renamed maybe to "F1-F6 evidence thread" that way it is all in the same sticky thread?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:22 am

Maybe a stickied thread with evidence of f4 and above only. Idk it may avoid posters like me constantly asking dumb questions.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:27 am

What about it being called "Possible F1 Evidence" thread? Or "F1-F4 Evidence" thread?

I will create one now and can edit the name
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:33 am

Yeah possible f1 evidence would,work. That way we can use it all the way to the end.

Thanks.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:39 am

'Possible F1 Evidence' sticky thread has been created [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to post compiled evidence for contestants sleuthed to be in possible F4 who may or may not be F1.

Thank you to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the great suggestion yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:43 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for entertaining our queries. Much appreciated.

It is strange that people on social media are not savvy enough to know that what they follow/like can be seen by anyone who is following them. Lee and Clancy are either more savvy about it or doesnt use social media much. If those racy photos that the guys are liking are modeling shots (e.g. the (decent) semi nudes one that Alex had), it's a non issue, imo. But if it's the other kind, I'm side-eyeing them for not being smart enough to keep it on the down low.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:52 am

But didn't Alex have a full risque shoot after she became F1? Isn't that worse than liking some shots on insta, in terms of F1 behaviour?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:18 am

brownravens wrote:But didn't Alex have a full risque shoot after she became F1? Isn't that worse than liking some shots on insta, in terms of F1 behaviour?
From what I recall, Alex's risque modeling pics were done before she was on the show. Also, Alex never liked pics on SM of semi-naked guys like Olena did as well as Noni, Kiki, and others which were also clues they were not F1. 

I also think when it comes to the men on the Bachelorette shows and their SM activity from past season and franchises, that it is very telling if they are F1 or not when it comes to whether contestants are liking racy pics as I have yet to see one F1 who liked racy pics (regardless of how mild they may seem) end up as F1.

At this time, with the men on the Bette shows, it could be that their SM behavior is a clue going by past patterns of male F1 behavior so keeping an eye out on that could definitely indicate possible F1, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 am

makeover wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for entertaining our queries. Much appreciated.

It is strange that people on social media are not savvy enough to know that what they follow/like can be seen by anyone who is following them. Lee and Clancy are either more savvy about it or doesnt use social media much. If those racy photos that the guys are liking are modeling shots (e.g. the (decent) semi nudes one that Alex had), it's a non issue, imo. But if it's the other kind, I'm side-eyeing them for not being smart enough to keep it on the down low.
Np [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes Regarding SM, activity, I don't think it is about being social media savvy or not using it or anything like that. I think it's just people being people and doing what they want to do and nothing wrong with that since it's their lives.

The only interest I have in their SM is in regards to whether it may be a clue for F1. :detective

From past sleuthing, no F1 has liked racy pics (regardless of whether they are like the semi-nudes Alex had or more risque than that) so to me it doesn't matter what type of pics they are, what matters imo is that F1s do not typically like pics like that at all while the show is airing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Predictions for F1 by eliminated contestants:

Carlos (eliminated Ep 1) = Cameron
"I think women love a fireman and Cam is such a genuine guy, I think he’ll be a strong contender for the show!" -source

Dale (eliminated Ep 1) = Courtney
"I like Courtney. Right from the very start there were flowers blossoming. They kind of hit it off right away, you could see that. So my money is on him to win!" - source

Ben (eliminated Ep 2) = Matty J or Matt
"Either of the Matts. Georgia will no doubt fall for them! They’re both amazing blokes with great morals and families."- source
Adding to the list:

Aaron  (eliminated Ep 3) = Lee
Aaron is placing his bets on Georgia Love's affections and he seems pretty sure about Lee... “He’s a great guy,” Aaron says. “He’s got everything going for him, and just the way that Georgia responded to him it was quite obvious. We all knew that he was probably going to win so we just thought, ‘Oh well, we’ll just see which pecking order we go out at. “You know, you take a number between 2 and 15 and work out the order.” - source

Tommy (eliminated Ep 4) = Matty J, Lee 
(Note: Tommy liked a pic of Georgia & Lee on IG - the same pic Georgia and Lee liked by the show's stylist and posted upthread)
“Lee is a nice guy,” he says. “But personality-wise, I’m going for Matty J...he's the best looking guy there, in person for sure." - source

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:44 am

I normally watch to see who the lead is chasing because G seems equally giddy with a few of the guys. at this point of filming IMO it's Courtney that she is trying to unravel because she is either most interested in him or because she can sense a wall.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C