SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:02 pm

I think that is a revolt from last season. They have learned their lesson. However if they look at the comments on social media production will see people are enjoying the season. I also believe that production asked for the F2 to spoiled so the audience will be excited that the two favorites are the final two. I think knowing this will bring more people in. Lastly if we meaning the forum started to speculate that Jake might be F1 than others will too, this might make the audience mad and cause less viewership. With that being sad there aren't any pictures so we don't know if it is 100%.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Interesting. I was kinda enjoying not knowing for sure. Looking forward to Lee's date.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:12 pm

robinvi wrote:I think that is a revolt from last season. They have learned their lesson. However if they look at the comments on social media production will see people are enjoying the season. I also believe that production asked for the F2 to spoiled so the audience will be excited that the two favorites are the final two. I think knowing this will bring more people in. Lastly if we meaning the forum started to speculate that Jake might be F1 than others will too, this might make the audience mad and cause less viewership. With that being sad there aren't any pictures so we don't know if it is 100%.

This is where I'm at right now too - don't want to get too excited without photo proof.  We pretty much knew Matty was a dead cert but if Jake gets through over Lee now I'll be crushed.  Just one blurry pic of Lee in Singapore is all I need to start rejoicing!

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:12 pm

I think it's an opportunity to keep sleuthing especially the FRC s/caps to confirm what has been sleuthed so far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think edit is part of the puzzle but not enough evidence given there can always be a first time for anything.

This season, Courtney:
- has the most time with Georgia like Sasha/F1 did (if going by CPT/SDs time shown..CMIIW but Matty not shown 1st ep talking to G?)
- got the rose in first Ep (although yellow rose) like Sasha/F1 did
- got the F1-first-kiss music like Sasha/F1 did
... and yet, based on sleuthing, Courtney does not even make F3 (Jake does).

IMO all this is completely deliberate to set up the slow burn vs first impression binary.
My interpretation is this.
Courtney's story has been pushed to its limit, Matty's is slowing taking over now.
The other strong first impressions with Jake and Lee continue to play out in the background.
But the narrative hinges on the slow burn being the F1, as Courtney's path has already signalled that 'first impressions mean nothing'.
I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that this seasons Bachelorette is set to deliver on the romantic story to reignite the trust of viewers. I am obviously hooked on the show, but I almost tuned out this season after Richies. So I do think the edit for F1 last season has contributed something to the decline in viewers, also that the Bachelorette came so close behind that disappointment. With this in mind The Bachelor Facebook page has some revealing statistics if you look at the recent likes for photos.
Georgia and Courtney took a walk on the wild side. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 397 likes/dislikes - general comments negative
No peace I find, just this old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1500 likes/dislikes mostly positive comments about Matty but also many about Cam and Lee, general likes for the remaining men bar Courtney
Videos - 594 likes/dislikes for M&G dancing video, 853 Lee's cocktails, 404 Jake's letter reading.
Many calls for Lee or Matty for next Bachelor.
Given we are pretty positive Matty goes to Singapore, I think it is heading to Matty F1, Jake F2, Lee F3 and Bachelor 2017.
Agreed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that another compelling story may emerge in the week ahead, my take is all theory, but I do really think the set up for this season is, the turtle beats the hare.    
:Bendog
All IMO
Gee wrote this above before reading the news flash...swap Jake for Lee Embarressed!
The great thing about Lee and Matty F1-F2 is that one will likely be the Bachelor 2017 and that is a win for everyone.

Last edited by romance realist on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:23 pm

Bobette wrote:snipped
 We pretty much knew Matty was a dead cert but if Jake gets through over Lee now I'll be crushed.  Just one blurry pic of Lee in Singapore is all I need to start rejoicing!

giggling I also need just one blurry pic of Lee in Singapore to start rejoicing. :yes: Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:25 pm

oh I hope this is true. I would be happy with either Lee or Matty.

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Possibly New Idea would release a blurry pic of them at the airport in their article? Last season they seem to get it right with Alex being the winner.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 pm

robinvi wrote:I think that is a revolt from last season. They have learned their lesson. However if they look at the comments on social media production will see people are enjoying the season. I also believe that production asked for the F2 to spoiled so the audience will be excited that the two favorites are the final two. I think knowing this will bring more people in. Lastly if we meaning the forum started to speculate that Jake might be F1 than others will too, this might make the audience mad and cause less viewership. With that being sad there aren't any pictures so we don't know if it is 100%.

It's possible that they are okay with the spoiler only in the sense that it would get fans more focused on the F2. Will see if they say anything like they did with Richie's spoiler of F2 (which was correct on the F2 being Nikki and Alex and also correct about Alex being F1.)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:F2 = Lee and Matty

Congrats to those who accurately sleuthed that Jake would not be F1 due to him not getting a 2nd SD  clapping!

richmond1 wrote:FINAL 2 JUST REVEALED ON DAILY MAIL
nd4reality wrote:Here's the link,for everyone

Lee and Matty !!

Yay. Knew it. So excited. Can't wait. Wanting Lee as F1 now as I'm not convinced he could do Bach
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA. It really is a bummer the ratings are so low as I am really enjoying this season. :yes:

IA completely, loving this season and I don't understand why the ratings are so low, as Georgia is a top bachelorette IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:40 pm

If Lee and Matty are F2 then that I think it could be a win-win for fans... one of them could be F1 and the other one the Bachelor!!

cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C