SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:05 am

brownravens wrote:
Fifty wrote:
brownravens wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know what you mean. I'm more team Matty (cause I can see a great love story there) but I was really hoping after today's SD that i would go wow if Lee wins i'll be happy. I was a bit disappointed cause I just felt like the sexual chemistry was there but the emotional side was lacking a bit. I wasn't drawn in as a viewer sad

I think I have asked this question a million times so bear with me.  The F1 for bachelor gets the chemistry edit F2 get emotional/ similarity connection.  Is it the same for the bachelorette or is it swapped.  Because I feel Lee has more in common with Georgia than Matty so if the bachelorette is swapped that equals Lee for F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in SamFro's season it was sexy with Sasha but I thought they had an emotional connection as well and you could see it. Both Chemistry and similarity went to Sasha, F2 Michael was just hot I guess...

100% agree

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:11 am

RomComet wrote:
brownravens wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I think I have asked this question a million times so bear with me.  The F1 for bachelor gets the chemistry edit F2 get emotional/ similarity connection.  Is it the same for the bachelorette or is it swapped.  Because I feel Lee has more in common with Georgia than Matty so if the bachelorette is swapped that equals Lee for F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in SamFro's season it was sexy with Sasha but I thought they had an emotional connection as well and you could see it. Both Chemistry and similarity went to Sasha, F2 Michael was just hot I guess...

100% agree

Ok I was looking more at the US seasons as well as they all seem to vary depending on what story they were trying to tell. Am I wrong there?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:16 am

I thought the date with Lee and Georgia was amazing! I loved their intensity and their chemistry is off-the charts, imo.  :yes:

I especially loved their chat and how Lee opened up and how he was so honest about his fears and that this is part of his storyline since the beginning, how he is struggling with the process and expressed regret at not approaching Georgia more and why he approached her last CP. What he said on their date was so so refreshingly real to me and reminded me of Sasha on Sam's season who struggled as well (so much so he wanted to leave) and yet Lee still got out his comfort zone and took a leap of faith (his theme) and follow/listen to his heart like the lyrics of the song he sang.

Lee also got to be on the GD as well... so even more time spent with Georgia since he got SD (and even if not all shown, he spent all that physical time with G) and then he got to spend more time with her as well. I noticed that Georgia even got close to him and sat by him when he and Court were writing and practicing their lyrics during the GD. So all in all, Lee was shown through the entire episode! Has any other contestant had that? Where they are shown on their SD and on the GD? If not, then Lee is the only one.

Also, going by SM response I think there are many viewers that see a love story with Lee and Georgia. In a way his edit reminds me a bit of Jordan and JoJo and the struggle of it all too. I saw a love story with Nikki and she was F2 and I never saw anything with Olena or Alex so I think it is all subjective what one sees.

Posting some gifs from Lee's 2nd SD. Will be good to post some for Matty J to compare with as well.
Lee getting the SD and his reaction. He was beyond excited he couldn't sit still!

taking a leap of faith (Lee talks about this as significant beyond just a dance)
leap of faith!
Kissing in the rain **swooon*

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:20 am

RomComet wrote:
brownravens wrote:
RomComet wrote:Maybe the love story is Matty after all...

I don't like how Lee doesn't look her in the eyes much. He's always shrugging and looking everywhere but. Shy, perhaps, yet I don't find him that compelling for that reason and he's worried about all the other guys (like Court) - contrasted with Matty who says 'yeah it's not ideal but it's what we've been dealt and if it's what I have to go through to get Georgia I'll do it'. Much more appealing attitude IMO.

Plus, she pulled Matty aside at the cocktail party (what was edited to look like first and may or may not have been first).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know what you mean. I'm more team Matty (cause I can see a great love story there) but I was really hoping after today's SD that i would go wow if Lee wins i'll be happy. I was a bit disappointed cause I just felt like the sexual chemistry was there but the emotional side was lacking a bit. I wasn't drawn in as a viewer sad

I totally agree. I was waiting to get, after this single date with Lee, what all the TeamLee people were seeing in him that could possibly trump Matty. All I saw was, again, a super nice but less interesting guy. And can I just say that if the producers are paying attention to SM and M and this forum, and knowing that the cat is out of the bag about who final 2 are, there is no reason IMO (and from my experience in TV) that they can't adjust the edit even a couple of days before it goes to air and if Matty wins, they can absolutely, if they want, abandon the whole misdirection surprise goal and go for the actual love story goal. It wouldn't be that hard IMO. I am seeing Matty featured as the lead male at the moment and it's been building steadily and if it's all just to go "ha-ha fooled ya! sucked in suckaz!" at the end, then the producers are seriously out of touch with what the viewers want. If Matty ISN'T the winner, at least give us a reason to barrack for Lee or Jake other than that they are nice, hot and into G. Right now the message being sent is NO ONE IS MORE INTO G THAN MATTY (IMO) - so....what?...so we can cheer when someone LESS INTO HER wins??? (Where's the head-scratch emoji when you need it?)

I'm still unsure at this stage why they keep showing G emotional with Jake and Matty saying she is special and she keeps saying that's what my family wants for me, but then goes for someone who hasn't said that. I'm actually more perplexed as to why she got rid of Jake at F3 tbh. Matty also tells his sister at HTD that he may be love with Georgia, adding more fuel to the fire IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree, it's definitely all subjective. We're all going to see things and read into things to suit whoever our favourite is. I didn't have the same opinion as you of their date at all. Yet I look at Matty with Georgia and see the perfect relationship, which I'm sure you don't.

It's all good to have our favourites and want to find things that mean their hearts won't be broken in the finale... it just means our sleuthing will be a little one sided because we're looking for good signs for one contestant and not the others.

Last edited by LovingLove on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:23 am

^ I must have missed the promo where Matty tells his sister that he loves G...
Was it after the episode ended? or during the ads?

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:24 am

lrose wrote:^ I must have missed the promo where Matty tells his sister that he loves G...

It was during the wrong girl... his sister says something like 'you seem like you're falling in love', and he says he is (or something like that).
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:26 am

LovingLove wrote:
lrose wrote:^ I must have missed the promo where Matty tells his sister that he loves G...

It was during the wrong girl... his sister says something like 'you seem like you're falling in love', and he says he is (or something like that).

Ahhh, that makes sense as I don't watch that show Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698

I've seen the promos many times but have never tuned in..

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:27 am

LovingLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree, it's definitely all subjective. We're all going to see things and read into things to suit whoever our favourite is. I didn't have the same opinion as you of their date at all. Yet I look at Matty with Georgia and see the perfect relationship, which I'm sure you don't.

It's all good to have our favourites and want to find things that mean their hearts won't be broken in the finale... it just means our sleuthing will be a little one sided because we're looking for good signs for one contestant and not the others.

I can see Matty as potential F1. Same as with Jake. 

I sleuth F1 separately from seeing/feeling a love story. I always have and always will. I never saw/felt a love story with Richie/Alex, Sash/Sam or Snez/Sam but saw them as F1 with the sleuthing, especially s/caps.

I am not sure if Lee is F1. He may be F2 (I thought he could be F3 even) so while I can see a lovestory with him and Georgia that isn't enough for me to see him as F1 alone, which is why I will keep sleuthing for the F1 and watch for the lovestory.

If the F1-sleuthing and the lovestory happen to be both the same person, then it will be a rare moment for me as I have only ever watched a F1-lovestory once (Art/Matty Bach NZ) - the rest I saw/felt love stories (which I define to be something that can end in heartbreak) and sleuthed for F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:40 am

I dont see Lee as insincere. People are different in how they express emotions or talk. Matt is a jovial, happy go lucky guy and words are easy with him maybe also because he is a marketing guy. Lee is the exact opposite. Matty can use 20 words to convey the same message Lee would in 10words.

Georgia is a very lucky girl because she got a good bunch to choose from. Lee is my ultimate pick but Matty is close 2nd. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:41 am

IA with you entirely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it's so interesting how we all see something different depending on our faves. i think the GL date was great, and both their chemistry and emotional connection is off the charts. that's the thing for me, with Lee their relationship and its development feels natural, not rushed, with understandable worries in that situation being shown and discussed. lee isn't trying too hard, while, as much as i loooove Matty, which i really do, i feel like he's overdoing it a little, exaggerating his behavior and emotions, like trying to be what he thinks Georgia wants, iykwim?? same with jake, his suave moves, the lines he tells her, yes, it's everything a girl wants to hear, but is it really sincere, or is he just doing everything in his power to make sure that she gets attached to him? that's why i actually appreciate courtney for his honesty and rational approach. i reckon i would be the same like Lee and Courtney if put in that kind of situation.

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Art and Matty are my all time favourites! Interesting thing about that season was that Dani got the physical edit and Matty got all the feelings and emotional development etc...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C