SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] G&L's chemistry is definitely off the charts. So hot! There's major physical attraction, imo, and then time to build on that, just like with Snez and Sasha and even Alex who all had major physical attraction shown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Art and Matty are the gold standard. I adore them. My faves ever for any franchise. Regarding edit, I've noticed with the Bach/Bette AU franchise that the F1s usually get the physical edit. It may have to do with no overnights (AU is the only franchise without them).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:51 am

niqa86 wrote:IA with you entirely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it's so interesting how we all see something different depending on our faves. i think the GL date was great, and both their chemistry and emotional connection is off the charts. that's the thing for me, with Lee their relationship and its development feels natural, not rushed, with understandable worries in that situation being shown and discussed. lee isn't trying too hard, while, as much as i loooove Matty, which i really do, i feel like he's overdoing it a little, exaggerating his behavior and emotions, like trying to be what he thinks Georgia wants, iykwim?? same with jake, his suave moves, the lines he tells her, yes, it's everything a girl wants to hear, but is it really sincere, or is he just doing everything in his power to make sure that she gets attached to him? that's why i actually appreciate courtney for his honesty and rational approach. i reckon i would be the same like Lee and Courtney if put in that kind of situation.

I felt that way with the table banging about crocket, about swing dancing, trapeze. Everything! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

He is a sweetheart though

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:55 am

I just realised something random - Matty's wearing a black and red plaid shirt when Lee gets his single date card and then he wears another outfit to the group date but all the narration for the group date is done in the original black and red outfit... Either he loves that shirt or its later narration Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2292733854
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:59 am

niqa86 wrote:IA with you entirely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it's so interesting how we all see something different depending on our faves. i think the GL date was great, and both their chemistry and emotional connection is off the charts. that's the thing for me, with Lee their relationship and its development feels natural, not rushed, with understandable worries in that situation being shown and discussed. lee isn't trying too hard, while, as much as i loooove Matty, which i really do, i feel like he's overdoing it a little, exaggerating his behavior and emotions, like trying to be what he thinks Georgia wants, iykwim?? same with jake, his suave moves, the lines he tells her, yes, it's everything a girl wants to hear, but is it really sincere, or is he just doing everything in his power to make sure that she gets attached to him? that's why i actually appreciate courtney for his honesty and rational approach. i reckon i would be the same like Lee and Courtney if put in that kind of situation.

ITA with both the bolded wrt lee and matty.

Matty was already half in love with her even prior to his first SD which while very cute (because he just is imo), comes across a little needy. Not necessarily fake but more like Dude, you have barely spoken a few words to her and you like her that much ? Chill.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:14 am

After that episode I feel completely unsure what is going on.
I thought the SD was so short you could hardly get a handle on Lee & G together. The kiss after the lift was pretty mushy and intense, but otherwise G's comments and voice overs after the couch talk felt rote. Much of it a repeat from Matty's date, which has now made me question what she said about him. I think I may agree with Courtney, Georgia is really hard to read.

What does everyone make of Matty's narration about the SD going to Lee meaning Jake may be pushed out of position? Where does he see himself position wise? Out of contention? Or cocky?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:19 am

From the look at the end of this episode with the horror movie riff over Court-G chat laugh out loud, and promo for Epis 10 - with a special end segment!- highlighting Courtney being wishy-washy,,.i think they are already pumping the Courtney leave drama for next episode.

I stand by my opinion- based on my sleuthing of edit tid bits- that its highly likely that he is going to remove himself sometime before/during the F4RC(after HTD). The good thing about AU series is we only have to wait less than 24hr to find out. Smiley. We shall see:). All JMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:42 am

Joy15 wrote:From the look at the end of this episode with the horror movie riff over Court-G chat laugh out loud, and promo for Epis 10 - with a special end segment!- highlighting Courtney being wishy-washy,,.i think they are already pumping the Courtney leave drama for next episode.

I stand by my opinion- based on my sleuthing of edit tid bits- that its highly likely that he is going to remove himself sometime before/during the F4RC(after HTD). The good thing about AU series is we only have to wait less than 24hr to find out. Smiley. We shall see:). All JMO.

Can you explain to me why many posters feel he will remove himself ? Is he going to pull a "don't dump me because I'm dumping you" so that he does not have to face the RC ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:35 pm

The lyrics are interesting... also the title of the song "End of the rose" (a play on end of the road, I think?) was sung by Jake and interesting how he says they have grown beyond what anyone knows?

Lee's part makes sense given his storyline is about taking a leap of faith (stated in his date) and get outside of his comfort zone and for him to follow his heart (similar to what G said). Matty's part about husband and wife was posted by the official account before the episode started, so they seemed to emphasize this.

It's interesting thought that Lee and Courtney were grouped together and then Jake and Matty. Maybe if Matty and Lee are F2 so on different teams as sometimes is how the F2 are placed on GDs? Funny how Matty and Lee both have the same stance (one leg crossed over the other) in their pics.

I am still wondering though about that spoiler and the article saying a 3rd date but I am not sure how it would work...if they had 3 FDs in Sydney and then no RC is the only way for 3 of the guys to be in Singapore (unless one of them returns on their own)? Will have to wait until tomorrow and hopefully more s/caps for next week finale

question

press play to hear

End of the Rose

(1st Verse - Lee and Courtney)
Time for a leap of faith  
Time to change my life
Start to realise  
You're the butter to my knife  
Outside my comfort zone  
Love's never been so blind  
Time to follow my heart  
Stop thinking with my mind  

(Pre-chorus - Georgia and Cam)  
Cause you've got me breaking all of my rules  
And I just can't think of anyone  
But you  

(Chorus - All)  
Running out of time  
Make the most of what's before me  
Searching for a sign  
To lead me to the end of the rose  
I know we found love  
Following my heart so blindly  
Hoping that this path  
Will lead me to the end of the rose  
Oh...Oh.. End of the Rose
Oh...Oh.. End of the Rose

(2nd Verse - Matty J and Jake)  
All my life I've waited for years  
Hearing your voice  
It's music to my ears  
From the first moment  
You entered my life  
Just one hope - we'd be husband and wife  
That first night  
So lost in your eyes  
I remember feeling so nervous and surprised  
We've grown beyond what anyone knows  
Hoping it will take us to the end of the rose
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Joy15 wrote:From the look at the end of this episode with the horror movie riff over Court-G chat laugh out loud, and promo for Epis 10 - with a special end segment!- highlighting Courtney being wishy-washy,,.i think they are already pumping the Courtney leave drama for next episode.

Can you explain to me why many posters feel he will remove himself ? Is he going to pull a "don't dump me because I'm dumping you" so that he does not have to face the RC ?

i can only speak for myself, nd... hi
since i am an edit freak giggling, im keen to offe my POV from edit perspective. From my :detective i have found tons of Courtney VOs implying his concern, doubts, being unsure started from episode 7. (we know VOs are likely taken after filming, after the fact..to 'explain' some stuff). As we all aware, each of the frontrunner guys have their own storyline with GL. The one Court have with GL is an early connection, followed by successful first date..then going downhill from there by his act on epis 4 GD (giving the alone time to Tommy), medieval date (didnt want to 'fight'), questioning evertyhing, etc...hence it only would make sense it would reach its lowest-low at one point as the end of their story. Ive been waiting for the 'drumroll' clues as to WHEN it would happen..and initially i think i have found it in the preview, since there are 2 keys presented there : the UPSET and the HEARTBREAK both tied into 2 scenes on the preview that look like taking place at F4RC setting to me, which i have explored here :

just side observation: i went back to check SamFro season and found that at F4RC (HTD RC) the guys were wearing tuxedo. In addition, IMO the 'drumroll' clues were conveniently found on the end of last episode 9...with the unpleasant riff over his chat w GL at CP..and at the end of the segment where he was shown talking with GL on the beach (which is already sleuthed way back then as his HTD) about unsure if he can see himself int the end. So everything is lined up well so far as far as my speculation goes. yes .Hope that helps.

Super interesting to see if any of it would come into play Smiley .
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:39 pm

brownravens wrote:I just realised something random - Matty's wearing a black and red plaid shirt when Lee gets his single date card and then he wears another outfit to the group date but all the narration for the group date is done in the original black and red outfit... Either he loves that shirt or its later narration Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2292733854

He looks like he is wearing it at HTD sitting on the bench. I could be wrong as he is blurred as the camera is focusing on G

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Finally got to watch last night's episode and here are my thoughts:

Lee is fully getting an F1 edit; music and all.  Based solely on edit clues, he's got it in the bag.  I really can't see them using the F1 music for Courtney, then Lee, then giving the crown to Matty - that would go too much against previous formula.

Matty is getting an F2/next Bach edit (he came across as so fun and loveable, it almost felt like one long advertisement for Bach '17!).  The KFC product placement was bizarre and just points to him being pulled further into the franchise IMO.

Jake has had his time in the sun.  I had him pegged as F1 based on her body language & reaction to their first date but I saw none of that last night.  She likes him enough to justify F3 placement but I now can't see him going to Singapore.

Courtney is definitely exiting tonight.  Georgia does like him but she's not getting enough back and you can only bash your head up against a brick wall for so long.  I still suspect Zombie Courtney will be the mystery 3rd date in Singapore.

Personally I think their roles can be summed up like this:

Jake is like your first boyfriend in high school - you're excited that someone actually likes you and it's all hot and heavy and then after a while you realise there are other options and maybe you should explore them. So you split up and he's crushed but you're still really comfortable around each other and secretly you enjoy the fact that he still loves you and makes you feel like a princess.

Matty J is like your College/Uni boyfriend who's witty and handsome and loads of fun and worships the ground you walk on.  You take risks together and have adventures and go to parties and stay out all night and have moments like something out of a quirky independent film.  But then you start to feel like you need to grow up a bit and you begin looking for someone a bit more mature.

Enter Lee.  Lee is the refined, well-dressed guy you see at the coffee shop every day on your lunch break.  He wears glasses and reads Bukowski and every now and then your eyes meet and your stomach flips.  By the time you "accidentally" bump into each other at the counter you're already in love with him and all that remains is to introduce yourself and start planning your life together.

Meanwhile I don't know who the hell Courtney is.  He might be that Uni lecturer you have a crush on and he flirts with you a bit but he's married and it's clear he's never going to leave his wife. So you end up skipping his lectures and get an F in Art Theory but it was worth it because you need to stay away from him and you know that even if you were together, it would be a disaster.

I. M. O.

Looking forward to tonight's episode!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Bobette wrote:Finally got to watch last night's episode and here are my thoughts:

Lee is fully getting an F1 edit; music and all.  Based solely on edit clues, he's got it in the bag.  I really can't see them using the F1 music for Courtney, then Lee, then giving the crown to Matty - that would go too much against previous formula.

Matty is getting an F2/next Bach edit (he came across as so fun and loveable, it almost felt like one long advertisement for Bach '17!).  The KFC product placement was bizarre and just points to him being pulled further into the franchise IMO.

Jake has had his time in the sun.  I had him pegged as F1 based on her body language & reaction to their first date but I saw none of that last night.  She likes him enough to justify F3 placement but I now can't see him going to Singapore.

Courtney is definitely exiting tonight.  Georgia does like him but she's not getting enough back and you can only bash your head up against a brick wall for so long.  I still suspect Zombie Courtney will be the mystery 3rd date in Singapore.

Personally I think their roles can be summed up like this:

Jake is like your first boyfriend in high school - you're excited that someone actually likes you and it's all hot and heavy and then after a while you realise there are other options and maybe you should explore them. So you split up and he's crushed but you're still really comfortable around each other and secretly you enjoy the fact that he still loves you and makes you feel like a princess.

Matty J is like your College/Uni boyfriend who's witty and handsome and loads of fun and worships the ground you walk on.  You take risks together and have adventures and go to parties and stay out all night and have moments like something out of a quirky independent film.  But then you start to feel like you need to grow up a bit and you begin looking for someone a bit more mature.

Enter Lee.  Lee is the refined, well-dressed guy you see at the coffee shop every day on your lunch break.  He wears glasses and reads Bukowski and every now and then your eyes meet and your stomach flips.  By the time you "accidentally" bump into each other at the counter you're already in love with him and all that remains is to introduce yourself and start planning your life together.

Meanwhile I don't know who the hell Courtney is.  He might be that Uni lecturer you have a crush on and he flirts with you a bit but he's married and it's clear he's never going to leave his wife. So you end up skipping his lectures and get an F in Art Theory but it was worth it because you need to stay away from him and you know that even if you were together, it would be a disaster.

I. M. O.

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

This is golden! Love it
cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C