SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:04 pm

Bobette wrote:Finally got to watch last night's episode and here are my thoughts:

Lee is fully getting an F1 edit; music and all.  Based solely on edit clues, he's got it in the bag.  I really can't see them using the F1 music for Courtney, then Lee, then giving the crown to Matty - that would go too much against previous formula.

Matty is getting an F2/next Bach edit (he came across as so fun and loveable, it almost felt like one long advertisement for Bach '17!).  The KFC product placement was bizarre and just points to him being pulled further into the franchise IMO.

Jake has had his time in the sun.  I had him pegged as F1 based on her body language & reaction to their first date but I saw none of that last night.  She likes him enough to justify F3 placement but I now can't see him going to Singapore.

Courtney is definitely exiting tonight.  Georgia does like him but she's not getting enough back and you can only bash your head up against a brick wall for so long.  I still suspect Zombie Courtney will be the mystery 3rd date in Singapore.

Personally I think their roles can be summed up like this:

Jake is like your first boyfriend in high school - you're excited that someone actually likes you and it's all hot and heavy and then after a while you realise there are other options and maybe you should explore them. So you split up and he's crushed but you're still really comfortable around each other and secretly you enjoy the fact that he still loves you and makes you feel like a princess.

Matty J is like your College/Uni boyfriend who's witty and handsome and loads of fun and worships the ground you walk on.  You take risks together and have adventures and go to parties and stay out all night and have moments like something out of a quirky independent film.  But then you start to feel like you need to grow up a bit and you begin looking for someone a bit more mature.

Enter Lee.  Lee is the refined, well-dressed guy you see at the coffee shop every day on your lunch break.  He wears glasses and reads Bukowski and every now and then your eyes meet and your stomach flips.  By the time you "accidentally" bump into each other at the counter you're already in love with him and all that remains is to introduce yourself and start planning your life together.

Meanwhile I don't know who the hell Courtney is.  He might be that Uni lecturer you have a crush on and he flirts with you a bit but he's married and it's clear he's never going to leave his wife. So you end up skipping his lectures and get an F in Art Theory but it was worth it because you need to stay away from him and you know that even if you were together, it would be a disaster.

I. M. O.

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

OMG!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - brilliant!

How did you know my life story??? Well - in my case it was my Philosophy tutor who had a serious long term girlfriend but continued to flirt with me all through my Honours year!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:07 pm

OT FYI to view your own posts: Go to the Home page. Top left, under the Twitter follow, above the first poster's avi, small writing "view your posts"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Ok this may be long winded but hear me out.

I was looking at the storyline and arc rather than the characters that are being played during the seasons. I think thats why I was getting myself confused. If anyone has read any articles about the bachelor franchise they would know that as soon as the contestants are cast, the producers mark a storyboard and allocate characters for each of the contestants, Ie the villain, the loud one etc. Thats why they have Story Producers (yes thats a real job title) . Well its the same for the top 3. Now thats not to say that some contestants don't rogue with their personalities which can be a blessing for drama but can throw a spanner in the works for the overall story in which case some crafty editing happens. So here is my take on it.

F3 - The realist
These guys will forever have the realist hats on regardless of how much the Lead prods them to remove it and immerse themselves in the bachie bubble, it ain't happening. These guys have figured out the ins and outs of the environment, if the lead is already into someone else and above all else whether they are compatible and if they will make it in the outside world. The answer is generally no. AKA Sarah (SamW), Olena (Richie) Richie (SamF) & Courtney (Georgia) I'm placing him here and I'll explain below. They also are portrayed as hard to get their feelings and emotions out which can sometimes be mistaken for the F1 character.

F2 - The Romantic
These guys I call the "poor bastards", why because the fall hard and fast and are all in from the get go. This isn't just in the bubble world, they are also more often than not like that in the real world. Very open with expressing their emotions, hopeless romantics and most likely to get their heart shattered into a million pieces along with the viewers. AKA Nikki (Richie), Lana (SamW), Michael (SamF), Robbie (JoJo) and Matty J (Georgia).

F1 - The Eternally Guarded

These guys have fallen for the Lead but still well aware that they are competing with 20 other people. Emotions and feelings don't come easy and generally speaking are guarded about expressing them until the 11th hour. AKA Sasha (SamF), Snez (SamW), Anna (Tim), Lauren B (Ben H), Jordan (JoJo) and Lee (Georgia).

Rogue Contestants
Now generally speaking, most characters stay in this formation, however we occasionally have contestants that go rogue which want to make the producers call out "abort mission" because their personality over shines or they have skipped the order and producers need to edit the heck out of what went wrong. AKA Alex (Richie), Brooks (Des), Ali (Tim), JoJo (Ben Higgins). Ie. Alex was all in and open with emotions, not the typical F1 so dodgy edit ensues for entertainment, because who wants to see 2 contestants completely fawning over the Lead. Boring.

So where does that leave Jake. An F3 thats willing to go all in but not quite as full on as an F2, Jake doesn't fit the bill which is why Courtney was originally slated for F3. Jake more than likely would have been knocked off at F4 if Courtney wasn't honest about his misgivings therefore Courtney was the rogue contestant.

So where does that leave the F1/2 this season. Well here's the thing, if Matty suddenly becomes scared to open up for fear of getting hurt after HTD and doesn't say I love you until the 11th hour. He has also gone rogue and we have a Lauren B /JoJo on our hands. Two individuals with a good edit but both are unsure how the Lead feels about them or the other person. So the Lead really needs to take charge and decipher who they have stronger feelings for. Which makes for drama without the producers having to edit the heck out of the story. If Matty opens up right after home town date like Nikki and everything goes smoothly with no hurdles, Lee is definitely F1. If the role is reversed, then Lee has gone rogue and he becomes the F2 and the arc of the underdog comes into play.

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Fifty wrote:Ok this may be long winded but hear me out.

I was looking at the storyline and arc rather than the characters that are being played during the seasons.  I think thats why I was getting myself confused. If anyone has read any articles about the bachelor franchise they would know that as soon as the contestants are cast, the producers mark a storyboard and allocate characters for each of the contestants, Ie the villain, the loud one etc. Thats why they have Story Producers (yes thats a real job title) .  Well its the same for the top 3. Now thats not to say that some contestants don't rogue with their personalities which can be a blessing for drama but can throw a spanner in the works for the overall story in which case some crafty editing happens.  So here is my take on it.

F3 - The realist
These guys will forever have the realist hats on regardless of how much the Lead prods them to remove it and immerse themselves in the bachie bubble, it ain't happening.  These guys have figured out the ins and outs of the environment, if the lead is already into someone else and above all else whether they are compatible and if they will make it in the outside world.  The answer is generally no.  AKA Sarah (SamW), Olena (Richie) Richie (SamF) & Courtney (Georgia) I'm placing him here and I'll explain below.  They also are portrayed as hard to get their feelings and emotions out which can sometimes be mistaken for the F1 character.

F2 - The Romantic
These guys I call the "poor bastards", why because the fall hard and fast and are all in from the get go. This isn't just in the bubble world, they are also more often than not like that in the real world.  Very open with expressing their emotions, hopeless romantics and most likely to get their heart shattered into a million pieces along with the viewers. AKA Nikki (Richie), Lana (SamW), Michael (SamF), Robbie (JoJo) and Matty J (Georgia).

F1 - The Eternally Guarded

These guys have fallen for the Lead but still well aware that they are competing with 20 other people.  Emotions and feelings don't come easy and generally speaking are guarded about expressing them until the 11th hour.  AKA Sasha (SamF), Snez (SamW), Anna (Tim), Lauren B (Ben H), Jordan (JoJo) and Lee (Georgia).

Rogue Contestants
Now generally speaking, most characters stay in this formation, however we occasionally have contestants that go rogue which want to make the producers call out "abort mission" because their personality over shines or they have skipped the order and producers need to edit the heck out of what went wrong. AKA Alex (Richie), Brooks (Des), Ali (Tim), JoJo (Ben Higgins). Ie. Alex was all in and open with emotions, not the typical F1 so dodgy edit ensues for entertainment, because who wants to see 2 contestants completely fawning over the Lead. Boring.

So where does that leave Jake.  An F3 thats willing to go all in but not quite as full on as an F2, Jake doesn't fit the bill which is why Courtney was originally slated for F3.  Jake more than likely would have been knocked off at F4 if Courtney wasn't honest about his misgivings therefore Courtney was the rogue contestant.

So where does that leave the F1/2 this season.  Well here's the thing,  if Matty suddenly becomes scared to open up for fear of getting hurt after HTD and doesn't say I love you until the 11th hour. He has also gone rogue and we have a Lauren B /JoJo on our hands. Two individuals with a good edit but both are unsure how the Lead feels about them or the other person. So the Lead really needs to take charge and decipher who they have stronger feelings for. Which makes for drama without the producers having to edit the heck out of the story. If Matty opens up right after home town date like Nikki and everything goes smoothly with no hurdles, Lee is definitely F1.  If the role is reversed, then Lee has gone rogue and he becomes the F2 and the arc of the underdog comes into play.

great post! :D
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:15 pm

The FB page has put a HTD preview of Courtney and Georgia. Is the order put up significant in any way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Bobette wrote:Finally got to watch last night's episode and here are my thoughts:

Lee is fully getting an F1 edit; music and all.  Based solely on edit clues, he's got it in the bag.  I really can't see them using the F1 music for Courtney, then Lee, then giving the crown to Matty - that would go too much against previous formula.

Matty is getting an F2/next Bach edit (he came across as so fun and loveable, it almost felt like one long advertisement for Bach '17!).  The KFC product placement was bizarre and just points to him being pulled further into the franchise IMO.

Jake has had his time in the sun.  I had him pegged as F1 based on her body language & reaction to their first date but I saw none of that last night.  She likes him enough to justify F3 placement but I now can't see him going to Singapore.

Courtney is definitely exiting tonight.  Georgia does like him but she's not getting enough back and you can only bash your head up against a brick wall for so long.  I still suspect Zombie Courtney will be the mystery 3rd date in Singapore.

Personally I think their roles can be summed up like this:

Jake is like your first boyfriend in high school - you're excited that someone actually likes you and it's all hot and heavy and then after a while you realise there are other options and maybe you should explore them. So you split up and he's crushed but you're still really comfortable around each other and secretly you enjoy the fact that he still loves you and makes you feel like a princess.

Matty J is like your College/Uni boyfriend who's witty and handsome and loads of fun and worships the ground you walk on.  You take risks together and have adventures and go to parties and stay out all night and have moments like something out of a quirky independent film.  But then you start to feel like you need to grow up a bit and you begin looking for someone a bit more mature.

Enter Lee.  Lee is the refined, well-dressed guy you see at the coffee shop every day on your lunch break.  He wears glasses and reads Bukowski and every now and then your eyes meet and your stomach flips.  By the time you "accidentally" bump into each other at the counter you're already in love with him and all that remains is to introduce yourself and start planning your life together.

Meanwhile I don't know who the hell Courtney is.  He might be that Uni lecturer you have a crush on and he flirts with you a bit but he's married and it's clear he's never going to leave his wife. So you end up skipping his lectures and get an F in Art Theory but it was worth it because you need to stay away from him and you know that even if you were together, it would be a disaster.

I. M. O.

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

OMG!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - brilliant!

How did you know my life story??? Well - in my case it was my Philosophy tutor who had a serious long term girlfriend but continued to flirt with me all through my Honours year!

LOL - Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and everyone else who has commented that they enjoyed my post. giggling
I was a Philosophy major at Uni too!  And I confess inspiration may have been drawn from my own romantic history.  
SPOILER ALERT: I married my Lee equivalent and it did not end well.   Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:36 pm

najpoziomka wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:A while back in a thread (sorry, haven't yet worked out how to find my own posts, all pointers welcome), i rashly said I would listen through kissy musiic through the seasons.

Well, i am now reporting back.

The so-called F1 music is used exclusively for kisses.  Other riffs for kisses are used in MnG and also poignant moments.

To date, the first time it plays for a season is definitely the F1.

Once that has occured, it may show up for another kiss. If that happens it is one of F4 but this is not a consistent pattern. Example of this is Sarah in Sam W's season - at 1:55 in the clip linked below:

FWIW.

My husband quirked his eyebrows when he saw me watching clips of kisses - often repeatedly in the name of serious research  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 2498057887 lovely way to invest my time and energy .... Enough said!

so..are you saying courtney is f1?? i really doubt that, especially with photos of f2 in singapore?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], FWIW was the spirit of my findings. i am not saying Courtney is F1. In my previous posts, I said that it was so confusing that the so called F1 music played when G and Courtney finally kissed for the first time, despite the edit and scaps. Others have also guessed that the producers are now mixing up the kissy music and I was just satisfying my curiousity Hugesmile My husband is probably right that I wanted to re-live swoon worthy moments!

After the Nikki heartache, I am trying to focus on sleuthing for the pure fun of it and not get too emotionally invested. The editing is driving me crazy though Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 2292733854

Hugs to all - love your posts all, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], im looking at you right this moment! You seem to have summed up the type of guys that have appeared in my love life!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - brilliant post!

I was thinking about it in my car, and about how I married MY Lee and it didn't end well - and I had an epiphany.

This may be why opinions are so divided as to who *should* win (rather than who *will*, based on sleuthing, win).

We all have different tastes in partners.

I, myself, firmly in the Matty camp, particularly LOVE a good sense of humour. It's a premium for me. I've fallen madly in love with otherwise inappropriate men (and some downright ugly) who made me truly laugh.

It's about the surprise element and the intelligence. Keeps me entertained and delighted and always interested. For me, life is just more vividly experienced with a funny partner by my side.

Because I value funny so highly, it translates into SEXY. Funny = sexy.

I've fallen for guys for other reasons, and laughed at their dad jokes and bad puns, but I wasn't REALLY laughing because what they were saying was funny (because, to me, it wasn't). I was laughing because the guy I loved was making a joke and that delighted me. I've flopped over in relief at the end of a relationship with a man who took Dad jokes into Nana-joke territory, realising if the relationship had continued into old age, I'd have died of boredom at his lame sense of humour.

And I know that if there had been a REALLY funny (my kind of funny) guy in my field at the time, I'd never have gone for Dad-joke guy. Meaning that for me the Lees of the world, as lovely as they are, get completely obscured by the shiny brightness of the Mattys of the world.

I might stress a little about how wise my choice is as I am sucked into the love vortex of a Matty but there's no contest, really.

And I think Georgia puts the same premium on funny as I do. I think this because she has said in various interviews that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thing she wants and finds attractive in a man is his ability to make her laugh.

Matty didn't catch her eye IMO because he's a classically gorgeous specimen of a male - she'd already eyeballed that aspect. Her head snapped around in surprise and interest when he brought the funny. Not the gentle dad-joke funny, the intrinsically funny playful smart outlook on life funny that is soooooo sexy.

If Georgia values funny in the same funny = sexy way I do, then Matty is the ALEX of this season, not the Nikki.

Yes, Matty has been VERY forward and direct about his feelings. That's SEXY to a lot of women. The same way Alex was coy, something that is SEXY to a lot of men. Nikki with her "Just lettin' ya know if you pick me, you get ALL of me BOOM" wasn't playing much of a sexy flirtation game and Lee, with his wavering eye contact and vulnerability about the other guys is coming across pretty "meh" to me (kind of a scaredy cat, feelings wise, which isn't ringing my sexy bell).

So, sleuthing and edit theory aside, we all just go by what WE see based on what works for US individually and -

I see Matty :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:22 pm

RomComet wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - brilliant post!

I was thinking about it in my car, and about how I married MY Lee and it didn't end well - and I had an epiphany.

This may be why opinions are so divided as to who *should* win (rather than who *will*, based on sleuthing, win).

We all have different tastes in partners.

I, myself, firmly in the Matty camp, particularly LOVE a good sense of humour. It's a premium for me. I've fallen madly in love with otherwise inappropriate men (and some downright ugly) who made me truly laugh.

It's about the surprise element and the intelligence. Keeps me entertained and delighted and always interested. For me, life is just more vividly experienced with a funny partner by my side.

Because I value funny so highly, it translates into SEXY. Funny = sexy.

I've fallen for guys for other reasons, and laughed at their dad jokes and bad puns, but I wasn't REALLY laughing because what they were saying was funny (because, to me, it wasn't). I was laughing because the guy I loved was making a joke and that delighted me. I've flopped over in relief at the end of a relationship with a man who took Dad jokes into Nana-joke territory, realising if the relationship had continued into old age, I'd have died of boredom at his lame sense of humour.

And I know that if there had been a REALLY funny (my kind of funny) guy in my field at the time, I'd never have gone for Dad-joke guy. Meaning that for me the Lees of the world, as lovely as they are, get completely obscured by the shiny brightness of the Mattys of the world.

I might stress a little about how wise my choice is as I am sucked into the love vortex of a Matty but there's no contest, really.

And I think Georgia puts the same premium on funny as I do. I think this because she has said in various interviews that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thing she wants and finds attractive in a man is his ability to make her laugh.

Matty didn't catch her eye IMO because he's a classically gorgeous specimen of a male - she'd already eyeballed that aspect. Her head snapped around in surprise and interest when he brought the funny. Not the gentle dad-joke funny, the intrinsically funny playful smart outlook on life funny that is soooooo sexy.

If Georgia values funny in the same funny = sexy way I do, then Matty is the ALEX of this season, not the Nikki.

Yes, Matty has been VERY forward and direct about his feelings. That's SEXY to a lot of women. The same way Alex was coy, something that is SEXY to a lot of men. Nikki with her "Just lettin' ya know if you pick me, you get ALL of me BOOM" wasn't playing much of a sexy flirtation game and Lee, with his wavering eye contact and vulnerability about the other guys is coming across pretty "meh" to me (kind of a scaredy cat, feelings wise, which isn't ringing my sexy bell).

So, sleuthing and edit theory aside, we all just go by what WE see based on what works for US individually and -

I see Matty :-)

Light Bulb moment [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] brilliantly articulated. It made me realise why I was team Matty, because I married my Matty. I , much like Georgia didn't notice my husband when I first met him, poor guy was like Matty waving his arms in the air saying "I'm over here", until we had a long conversation and some serious laughs and damn it was like a freight train from nowhere. And yes, he still makes me laugh and couldn't imagine life without him. So it does make complete sense now as to why we all see someone different as 'The One' for the Lead. And don't get me wrong Lee is really a greek adonis and I have gone out with a few of those too, we had some mutual interests, they were somewhat funny but boredom did set in and the knowledge that the relationships were never going to be long term. So I have also questioned whether the dad jokes, puns and the stunning good looks can genuinely last a lifetime but maybe that's what makes her laugh and she can see that as a long term thing. We won't know until the end I suppose.

But based on edit and my own personal thoughts of the contestants aside, Lee fits in with the F1 mould at the moment, but If Matty is wagering the underdog bet and he begins to become vulnerable and unsure if he should tell her his feelings and Lee does the same we have a JoJo and Lauren scenario and we really won't know until the last second who the F1 is.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Those are such lovely sentiments [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I saw saw an ad for HTDs - and I'm getting the feeling that Matty is about to get Nikki'd sad

I too ended up with my Matty - I wasn't sure about him but then all of a sudden and all at once it just hit me. He's prefect for me and we never stop laughing together  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:59 pm

brownravens wrote:Those are such lovely sentiments [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I saw saw an ad for HTDs - and I'm getting the feeling that Matty is about to get Nikki'd sad

I too ended up with my Matty - I wasn't sure about him but then all of a sudden and all at once it just hit me. He's prefect for me and we never stop laughing together  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Everyone deserves a Matty in their life. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And I agree I think he will be Nikki'd considering the articles that are flying out today from DM conveniently trying to push him now as the F1. Not buying it Channel Ten, I know you have put DM up to it. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Interesting posts from many of you.

Since Georgia herself likes the dad puns, clearly that is what she enjoys and obviously has found a kindred spirit in Lee. I think both Lee and Matty have shown a vulnerable, caring side so that part is a draw for me. I guess it will come down to the chemistry and as lovely as Matty is, my money is on Lee.

I have to say that Georgia is one very lucky Bachelorette. Not only has she had the nicest group of guys I have ever seen on any version of the show, but they are also the best looking bunch. I was really just looking at them the last episode and they are all chisel jawed, great bone structure, beautiful eyes and luscious lips. Not to mention broad shouldered sporting at least six packs. They sure make them fine in Australia. Makes a girl want to move.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C