SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mmm Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:49 am

nd4reality wrote:The kissing at the end aside, I saw her not be afraid to have her arm around Lee in front of this family, in fact they both were with their arms around each other and standing really close. That was a huge tell in terms of how comfortable she is with him compared with the others. IMO. She is not a very touchy feely girl so that itself is huge.
Now whether she gets to the bottom of the age thing and the blonde girlfriend thing idk but cmiiw they already spoke about one I. General terms and the other can be fixed with a bottle of hair dye. Nbd if that is the real obstacle with Lee.
But in terms of them being in each other's space they have been so since the red carpet with the touching and the flirting and the full body hugs. Jmo.

G's reaction to the previous blonde girlfriends was hilarious and telling IMO

Mmm

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:31 am

I've only seen a few episodes but just caught up on the HTDs and I am glad to hear that it's been sleuthed that Matty J and Lee are the final two (they both stood out from the episodes that I've watched). Georgia ended up with two great guys IMO. Hard to say who will be F1, but just from what I've seen I think I lean more towards it probably being Lee and Matty being the next Bachelor. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:59 am

So I went back and watched the goodbye of Matty and Georgia and straight away I spotted something interesting.

When Matty asks "how was my sister" she is shaking her head from side to side as she says

"She's lovely... they were all lovely... I've had such a good night"

That's absolutely classic sign of I'm telling fibs.

But she did give him a good smooch though! kisses

Shaking your head when saying something positive is not good and usually indicates they don't believe what they are saying.

So I went and had a look at Jake's goodbye and when they were talking there was a combo of nodding and head shaking.

Then I looked at Lee's goodbye and she had no head movement at all but in a previous ITM where she says "I've had a really wonderful day" her head is shaking again but not as vigorously as with Matty.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:04 am

I also saw her shaking her head and didn't know what I should think about it hmmm

The thing for me is I`m not sure that she knew by this point who she wanted to be with. If Courtney would have had the same feelings as she did she would have chosen him IMO because he was the one she was chasing after. I believe at this point she had strong feelings for Lee and Matty, Jake not that much IMO because of her lack of response while kissing him. I do believe the feelings for Lee at this point could be stronger but with Matty the feelings are growing all the time IMO so with two dates to go I`m not sure how it will end.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:46 am

Katiebelle wrote:So I went back and watched the goodbye of Matty and Georgia and straight away I spotted something interesting.

When Matty asks "how was my sister" she is shaking her head from side to side as she says

"She's lovely... they were all lovely... I've had such a good night"

That's absolutely classic sign of I'm telling fibs.

But she did give him a good smooch though!  kisses

Shaking your head when saying something positive is not good and usually indicates they don't believe what they are saying.

So I went and had a look at Jake's goodbye and when they were talking there was a combo of nodding and head shaking.  

Then I looked at Lee's goodbye and she had no head movement at all but in a previous ITM  where she says "I've had a really wonderful day" her head is shaking again but not as vigorously as with Matty.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.
snap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She has been doing it ALL season. I thought I was the only one who picked that up :claphands
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I agree it's when she is fibbing. Here one I picked up and I'm sure there was a time earlier in the season too.

Sundy wrote:It is too much after Nikki. I agree. I think they cooled it right back down with Lee tonight. On a side note has anyone noticed Georgia shake her head when she is talking about Jake. Her mouth is saying yes and her head is shaking no
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:01 am

Anyone else notice that at the end of her date with Jake, Georgia was tipsy and seemed like she had drank too much?

I noticed it when rewatching and it really was noticeable to me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:05 am

Just had another look at the preview for Wednesday and Matty is really bringing his A game.

He says to her "the thought of not being with you kills me. You're exactly what I've been looking for."

I mean... com'on! How is she going turn that guy down!?!?!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone else notice that at the end of her date with Jake, Georgia was tipsy and seemed like she had drank too much?

I noticed it when rewatching and it really was noticeable to me

No i didn't notice but i'll go back and look now.

Add on -

Yes you are right -she is slightly slurring her words is isn't as articulate as she is normally. Did you notice Jake's double "more so" !

Last edited by Katiebelle on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:08 am

I also noticed Lee shaking his head while saying positive things. Maybe we all do it sometimes without thinking about it. That G does it is maybe not so strange, she must be very confused probably.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:28 am

I personally shake my head when I feel blown away with something... like I can't believe it is real or how wonderful something is. All positive reactions and especially if I am smiling when doing so.

So I think shaking one's head is more a sign of wonder, awe, amazement, etc. and the feeling and words and emotion play a big role and not always a negative thing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:30 am

Looking at the edit thus far, I think Lee may get his heart broken...

There was a lot of foreshadowing in his edit, imo, of Lee being heart broken:
- Lee telling Georgia that he is scared of getting hurt on their 2nd SD and Georgia saying she really needs (not just wants) to know how he is feeling (and Lee opens up after that and says in PI that he is taking a chance to follow his heart)
- Lee also saying on his HTD in PI that he is scared of getting hurt
- Lee's mom is also shown on HTD saying she is so worried for Lee and that he is going to have his heart broken
-  Lee's mom is shown telling Georgia that she is so worried that Lee is going to be hurt badly and Georgia says to Lee's mom that if she doesn't see a future with one of the guys she won't make them think otherwise
- then in the preview for FD, Lee is shown in PI saying that what he feels for Georgia he has not felt ever before so he has now put down the walls, taken the leap of faith, but for what? heartbreak?

In a way... Lee's entire storyline/arc since the beginning has been about him saying he has never felt so vulnerable in his life, to talking about how he had been being reserved because he's scared of getting hurt, to then no longer being reserved but taking a chance and leap of faith despite the possibility of being hurt because he doesn't want to have regrets, to opening up even more and it seems even more on his FD where he is saying he hasn't felt the way he feels for Georgia for anyone in his life.

It just seems like it won't end well to me with Lee when Matty's sister in contrast was shown being worried but said she had a good feeling about it all? Perhaps that was left in the edit to show that all would be well with Matty and Lee's edit was cut and he was not shown talking to his mom (I am sure he did) about his feelings because it would make it look even worse if he gets his heart broken?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C