Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on October 21st 2016, 11:38 pm

@in_denial wrote:
Fifty wrote:
@lrose wrote:Matty was spotted last night too (but got the info from the FB group so can't disclose here (?))
Can you say where @lrose

I also saw this post in the FB group - he was apparently at Qudos Bank Arena (formally Allphones) @ the Michael McIntyre performance. I do not live in Sydney, so I have no idea where/what this is!

I love Michael McIntyre, bugger didn't know he was doing shows in Australia. He's brilliant

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Goheather on October 21st 2016, 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:guys! the Sarah girl tagged G's sister on another pic of Matty (the one with him and his sister)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Maybe the friend of Georgia's sister is just expressing who her favourite is?

Yeah, I don't think it's much of a stretch if Georgia did tell her sister, but IMO would be unusual that Georgia's sister then told her friend and then her friend was posting on SM alluding to it? I would think Georgia's sister would know how important it is to keep hush about all of this?

.... Maybe I just think this because my fav always gets their heart broken (team Lee!)

Goheather

Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on October 21st 2016, 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:guys! the Sarah girl tagged G's sister on another pic of Matty (the one with him and his sister)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Maybe the friend of Georgia's sister is just expressing who her favourite is?

Yeah, I don't think it's much of a stretch if Georgia did tell her sister, but IMO would be unusual that Georgia's sister then told her friend and then her friend was posting on SM alluding to it? I would think Georgia's sister would know how important it is to keep hush about all of this?

.... Maybe I just think this because my fav always gets their heart broken (team Lee!)

Maybe the friend thought no-one would know who she was and didn't realise the lengths people will go to to sleuth the winner.

Bobette

Posts : 414
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by solaroo on October 21st 2016, 11:57 pm

Looking at it now I think her friend is understandably interested in the outcome given their association and is just pointing out to Georgia's sister who she would most like to win. In other words, I think it's pretty innocent.

solaroo

Posts : 142
Join date : 2015-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Goheather on October 21st 2016, 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Maybe the friend of Georgia's sister is just expressing who her favourite is?

Yeah, I don't think it's much of a stretch if Georgia did tell her sister, but IMO would be unusual that Georgia's sister then told her friend and then her friend was posting on SM alluding to it? I would think Georgia's sister would know how important it is to keep hush about all of this?

.... Maybe I just think this because my fav always gets their heart broken (team Lee!)

Maybe the friend thought no-one would know who she was and didn't realise the lengths people will go to to sleuth the winner.

I definitely agree with that, I guess that I would just be surprised Georgia's sister would tell her friend at all...

Goheather

Posts : 136
Join date : 2015-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption on October 22nd 2016, 12:10 am

I think the friend just likes Matty a lot to be honest - I'm not sure it really means anything

lightredemption

Posts : 278
Join date : 2016-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens on October 22nd 2016, 12:19 am

I was just watching hometown hello's and goodbye's and i think Matty's are the most intimate. Because with Jake and Lee, for hellos, they both get a hug and then a kiss on the lips, whereas Matty gets simultaneous hug and kiss and it cuts away to a flashback in like 3 seconds...

With the good-byes, her arms are around Matty even before the kiss, just the talking is quite intimate. And then after the kiss and good-bye they show her walking away and looking back. For jake, he puts her arms around him and with Lee her arms are around her sides.

brownravens

Posts : 257
Join date : 2016-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice on October 22nd 2016, 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was just watching hometown hello's and goodbye's and i think Matty's are the most intimate because with Jake and Lee they both get a hug and then a kiss on the lips, whereas Matty gets simultaneous hug and kiss and it cuts away to a flashback in like 3 seconds...

With the good-byes, her arms are around Matty even before the kiss, just the talking is quite intimate. And then after the kiss and good-bye they show her walking away and looking back. For jake, he puts her arms around him and with Lee her arms are around her sides.  

IA and the hello kiss with Lee, Georgia looks like she is really tightly pursing her lips. Something just doesn't look right between Lee and Georgia. I keep jumping back and forth from Lee to Matty with every episode!

SugarAndSpice

Posts : 44
Join date : 2016-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking on October 22nd 2016, 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was just watching hometown hello's and goodbye's and i think Matty's are the most intimate because with Jake and Lee they both get a hug and then a kiss on the lips, whereas Matty gets simultaneous hug and kiss and it cuts away to a flashback in like 3 seconds...

With the good-byes, her arms are around Matty even before the kiss, just the talking is quite intimate. And then after the kiss and good-bye they show her walking away and looking back. For jake, he puts her arms around him and with Lee her arms are around her sides.  

I can understand what you're saying except for Lee's goodbye. He had his hands on her face, as he often does, which meant that Georgia couldn't put her arms around his neck but she had them on his waist. For the hello, both Lee and Jake lifted her up bringing her close in. They were all pretty pleased to see her and she them. This is doing my head in as I'm looking for many more intimate and passionate signs, especially after missing them with Richie and Alex until the end and being so caught up in Nikki. And I can see such strong connections with all F3. Something that keeps niggling me is the age gap between Georgia and Lee - is it too much for her as, if he was wanting children it would probably be in the next 2 to 3 years, which would put him at 38 and Georgia at 31. (My husband was 39 when we had our first baby, and he's 6 years older than me, so that's fine). But then Matty's sister said that he wants children now, which I'm sure is an exageration and IMO a silly thing to say. It's unlikely that Matty would meet someone, marry and have a child in the time frame that his sister is talking about for George to have a cousin around the same age. Whatever it is, realistically they would surely date and wait for a few years anyway, but maybe not. Georgia and Matty are asimilar age and the timing would be more compatible. I'm sure madly in love Georgia wouldn't have based her final choice on any of those things, so I'm really not sure.

Just Looking

Posts : 407
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens on October 22nd 2016, 12:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was just watching hometown hello's and goodbye's and i think Matty's are the most intimate because with Jake and Lee they both get a hug and then a kiss on the lips, whereas Matty gets simultaneous hug and kiss and it cuts away to a flashback in like 3 seconds...

With the good-byes, her arms are around Matty even before the kiss, just the talking is quite intimate. And then after the kiss and good-bye they show her walking away and looking back. For jake, he puts her arms around him and with Lee her arms are around her sides.  

I can understand what you're saying except for Lee's goodbye.  He had his hands on her face, as he often does, which meant that Georgia couldn't put her arms around his neck but she had them on his waist.  For the hello, both Lee and Jake lifted her up bringing her close in.  They were all pretty pleased to see her and she them.  This is doing my head in as I'm looking for many more intimate and passionate signs, especially after missing them with Richie and Alex until the end and being so caught up in Nikki.   And I can see such strong connections with all F3.   Something that keeps niggling me is the age gap between Georgia and Lee - is it too much for her as, if he was wanting children it would probably be in the next 2 to 3 years, which would put him at 38 and Georgia at 31.  (My husband was 39 when we had our first baby, and he's 6 years older than me, so that's fine).  But then Matty's sister said that he wants children now, which I'm sure is an exageration and IMO a silly thing to say.  It's unlikely that Matty would meet someone, marry and have a child in the time frame that his sister is talking about for George to have a cousin around the same age.  Whatever it is, realistically they would surely date and wait for a few years anyway, but maybe not.  Georgia and Matty are asimilar age and the timing would be more compatible.   I'm sure madly in love Georgia wouldn't have based her final choice on any of those things, so I'm really not sure.

Sorry I meant to write his sides! But I still feel like something about it was slightly less intimate... I dunno I could be reading into wrong but yeah!

brownravens

Posts : 257
Join date : 2016-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by see2love on October 22nd 2016, 3:59 am

I can understand how some people see the fact that Lee's HTD went smoother than Matty's as a sign that Matty won.
I am not of the same opinion simply because try as much as they might, edit and production cannot manufacture drama on HTDs but they can show what actually happened in their own way.
Matty's sister had the same questions asked by the family members of the other 3 HTDs but the difference is in the way and manner she asked, her response to Georgia's answers and her deductions.

Lee's mum was different in her approach. What I am trying to say is that if Lee's mum had questioned Georgia in the same way Matty's sis did, then we would have gotten a HTD similar to Matty's. Ben H had the worst HTD with Jojo just because her brothers were very "thorough" with their questions and Lauren's was not as bad and she ended up F1.
Edit can play up or play down what they film but they are unable to add what never happened.
In summation, no drama at Lee's so no drama to show.
I remain firmly on the Lee train. choo choo.
All my opinions of course


see2love

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on October 22nd 2016, 4:17 am

I agree with you @see2love editing can make you view something minuscule into something dramatic. For me it wasn't so much the grilling as Sam F really wasnt grilled very much by Sashas or Michaels family but to me it's really the goodbyes that cement it for me. And the fact they made a point of having Matty say he is falling in love but scared to say it as well as some major obstacles they need to overcome,is IMO an F1 edit. The fact they hadn't acknowledged the obstacles before and the fact that he seemed like he was going to drop the L bomb as quick as Nikki, placed him firmly in the F2 place during the season. This has now IMO switched. Then again I could be completely wrong and we could have a Ben H scenario in which we won't know until the last minute who the F1 is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:55 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum