SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:46 am

Well done minidiva!!

If robby is now not spotted in la, then we have our top two

1 day ago, robby said on his insta: reunion tour coming soon... so maybe he will join everyone in la? Then we are back to square one imo

Just imagining that jordan is F1 makes me sick but the good news is luke dogded a bullet yassssss

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:01 am

^HEA "Just imagining that jordan is F1 makes me sick but the good news is luke dogded a bullet yassssss"

Luke did not dodge any bullet. Jojo is such a smart, intelligent, kind and compassionate woman and any of her f4 would be lucky to end up with her. At the end of the day she chose who she felt was a better fit, doesn't make her a bad person. Imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nickviall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49b  Nickviall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:41 am

mysthelma wrote:^HEA "Just imagining that jordan is F1 makes me sick but the good news is luke dogded a bullet yassssss"

Luke did not dodge any bullet. Jojo is such a smart, intelligent, kind and compassionate woman and any of her f4 would be lucky to end up with her. At the end of the day she chose who she felt was a better fit, doesn't make her a bad person. Imo

I agree Good Post
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:15 am

I love Luke, in fact he is the only one I like in the final 4. I always say I would never wish someone I like on anyone who chooses someone else, so Luke didnt dodge a bullet imo its just a case of him not being for Jojo and he will find someone who will choose him above all other guys.

I wish Jojo luck and hope her choice works for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:49 am

mysthelma wrote:^HEA "Just imagining that jordan is F1 makes me sick but the good news is luke dogded a bullet yassssss"

Thank you. Well said. Any man would be incredibly lucky to be her choice, and I hope her choice knows that too!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:41 am

The only way you dodge a bullet is by moving on and disengaging from further TB involvement. If he becomes the next lead that is not dodging a bullet, imo, but playing with a loaded weapon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:22 am

grace8136 wrote:^^Please let the novelty of these stupid filters wear off soon.

Good find though Minidiva.

I wonder if Luke thought he needed a disguise since he wasn't supposed to be seen.  I don't recall seeing him use filters in his snaps before this one.  He under estimates the power of sleuthing by forum members here.  You can run, but you can't hide!   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:34 am

Let's stay on topic. MTN 
This is not my opinion, it's the discussion topic. Thank you. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:42 am

Jordan and JoJo were posting at the same time this morning. I don't think Jordan will be at the MTA. cantstopl
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:45 am

IMO Jordan is very affectinate with JoJo but in a domineering way, not a tender way. This approach can charm anyone but it's possibly not genuine. At the end of the day, who knows,because when you meet the one everything changes.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Discuss sleuth MTA which appears will be filmed this weekend. Any social media that is sleuthed regarding MTA and everyone's whereabouts can be posted here.

This thread is titled MTA - It's for sleuthing the whereabouts since it appears filming will take place this weekend. It's not for going off topic with rants of opinions of your favourite and nasty posts about your non favourite.

We the mods don't have time to sort through a novel and determine what's acceptable and what's not, so it all gets deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:24 am

Well we have had seasons where 3 guys turned up at the atfr instead of mta but imo seeing that both Chase and luke are accounted for travel wife I think we will see a standard MTA and then ATFR.

The onky thing different with this one maybe the presence of security guards lurking in the background laugh out loud.

IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear