SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheChadelor - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:30 am

nd4reality wrote:Well we have had seasons where 3 guys turned up at the atfr instead of mta but imo seeing that both Chase and luke are accounted for travel wife I think we will see a standard MTA and then ATFR.

The onky thing different with this one maybe the presence of security guards lurking in the background laugh out loud.

IMO.

Keeping an eye on Chad eating his meat
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

TheChadelor - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:50 am

Other than travelling, has jojo been spotted yet ? Which thread would have those sightings ? Tia

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:55 pm

Wells' flight is delayed at Nashville so he is hanging out in the bar there.  (30 min ago)
Chase is ironing a shirt with the hotel iron and concern about it being an hotel iron. (1 hr ago)
Robby is in Florida meeting with the Seminoles cheer leading squad and they were cheering him.  (37 min ago)
Per their snaps.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Why doesn't the show just fly all 3 or in this case this year all 4 into
LA and take to studio to sequester in private rooms? Once audience guys watch sho2 --bring out 3 and 4 .  Show is over and everyone goes home.  You could arrange SHV from F1.  It stinks for F2... But producers preserve ending.  Am I the only one who doe/ not see how  weird this is that these final guys are locat3d fon SM for all world to see?
To me, this show is then essentially ruined once taping for MTA happens in SM age.  So, why is MTA worth it?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:13 pm

This is nothing new. We have seen the cast (including the f3) hanging out during the MTA weekend with the recent previous season cast of the opposite sex all the way since Deannas season.
Her season was when the hookups and cross dating actually started. We so knew that jeremy and Graham were out ! shock !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:16 pm

I've never understood the value of the Men/Women tell all. This year it will be easier to stomach as it won't cause an entire two weeks to go between the fantasy suites and the finale. However, my mother and sisters don't know that you can follow these people on social media, nor would they want to. They watch a show on Monday nights then they immediately forget about said show until the next Monday. I think a lot of the view public must be like this. Now, why there is even such an episode is because they love the drama of having people confronted about what they said about each other. We get to hear all sides of a story. Only, of course, that is only what they make it seem. In reality it's almost more manufactured than any other episode.
All my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:18 pm

IMO, it's just not that big a deal.  Alot of the casual audience doesn't even keep up with them on SM.  The ones that do are fangirls of specific guys, the show itself, like to follow the spoilers or are sleuthing.  And are smaller number than the huge amount that watch.  

And honestly what happens before, during or after the tell nothing show does not effect how the season itself played out months ago.  It's just to help stretch the season, filler/fluff and add drama, most of the time manufactured.  IMO, TPTB are not going to spend extra money to try to hide anything when the spoilers don't actually hurt their ratings.  If it's not broke, why fix it.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

casjacknick wrote:I've never understood the value of the Men/Women tell all. This year it will be easier to stomach as it won't cause an entire two weeks to go between the fantasy suites and the finale. However, my mother and sisters don't know that you can follow these people on social media, nor would they want to. They watch a show on Monday nights then they immediately forget about said show until the next Monday. I think a lot of the view public must be like this. Now, why there is even such an episode is because they love the drama of having people confronted about what they said about each other. We get to hear all sides of a story. Only, of course, that is only what they make it seem. In reality it's almost more manufactured than any other episode.
All my opinion.

The essence is to create more drama all in the name of MONEY. :yes:

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Jordan was spotted July 14 outside a Whole Body Fitness gym in his hometown of Chico

http://www.9news.com/entertainment/entertainment-tonight/exclusive-pics-jordan-rodgers-spotted-out-for-first-time-after-airing-family-drama-on-the/274276236

ETA: as some other ladies sleughted on this thread movement of Chase, Luke and Robby... jordan is top 4

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Does this have anything to do with the MTA ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:This is nothing new. We have seen the cast (including the f3) hanging out  during the MTA weekend with  the recent previous season cast of the opposite sex all the way since Deannas season.
Her season was when the hookups and cross dating actually started. We so knew that jeremy and Graham were out ! shock !

Then why a closed set confidentiality agreements? Why hasn't Entertainment Tonight or. TMZ ev34 reporte::
W3ll guys, tun3 in tonight when Luke goes home and then Chase will be going home next week...so it will be Robby or Jordan or no one. only day 4 on site...so this is crazy. I know we watch spoilers but many do not including people on our site
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:Does this have anything to do with the MTA ?

IMO, no.  Other than to prove he has not made it to LA for either taping purposes or for a safe house visit with Jo.  But there's still plenty of time for him to get to a SH.  Hugesmile

ETA:  
Frymama wrote:Then  why a closed set confidentiality agreements? Why hasn't Entertainment Tonight or. TMZ ev34 reporte::
W3ll guys, tun3 in tonight when Luke goes home and then Chase will be going home next week...so it will be Robby or Jordan or no one.  only day 4 on site...so this is crazy.  I know we watch spoilers but many do not including people on our site

Anyone viewing the taping of the MTA would have to sign a confidentiality agreement whether the set was open or closed. Becasue they see epi's that we have not yet seen.  And there are reporters (that are approved to be there) there that do interviews with the guys after the taping.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear