SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChadforBachelor - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jul 2016, 11:26 am

Maybe Jojo is by herself this weekend?

Back to top Go down

ChadforBachelor - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Fri 15 Jul 2016, 11:28 am

Closed set is nothing new. Right now it is being speculated that Jordan and Jo had a SH visit or will have one when she is done filming MTA. Jordan and Robby were spotted NOT in LA...all the other guys are there. BBJ was spotted yesterday but prob in LA now to comfort Jo or on his way to be around after filming. Watch the feet. Plus the People magazine shoot is up soon. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri 15 Jul 2016, 11:40 am

Sleuthed/spoiled F2 guys are not in travel status to get to the MTA taping, whereas the F3/F4 and other cast members are.  Unusual that the F3/F4 would not be quiet at this point since the HTD dates haven't aired.  IMO.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri 15 Jul 2016, 11:41 am

I know the closed set is nothing new I just meant why bother if we are and all of the entertainment media get to play SM. Where's  Waldo and check everybody off and reveal 1--this year 2 endings.

I will drop it now promise... And I really do appreciate all the answers and feedback.  When you have never been in this spoiler/sleuth world it is pretty unbelievable, IMO, at first.  I apologize if that got annoying.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri 15 Jul 2016, 11:47 am

Don't apologise, its good to ask questions.

There are leaks all the time. TPTB cannot prevent them fully. We have seen that for so many years now on this board.
RS gets his information from these  SM clues and some contacts that are willing to spill. You'll see, he will spill a lot of the MTA stuff pretty soon.

Each season he gets the hot contestant who is willing. This season my money is on chad laugh out loud. IMO.
He is also willing to offer some compensation ChadforBachelor - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887

The mags and other blogs pick up where he leaves off imo. pretty soon its all out there.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri 15 Jul 2016, 11:52 am

The sleuthers here knew Chase was F3 and not Luke based on their fantastic sleuthing, this was before RS knew it and had to correct himself.  Some media outlets come here as a source of information and have had given shout out to this site.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri 15 Jul 2016, 3:17 pm

Frymama wrote:I know the closed set is nothing new I just meant why bother if we are and all of the entertainment media get to play SM. Where's  Waldo and check everybody off and reveal 1--this year 2 endings.

I will drop it now promise... And I really do appreciate all the answers and feedback.  When you have never been in this spoiler/sleuth world it is pretty unbelievable, IMO, at first.  I apologize if that got annoying.

hey girl, we were all newbies at some point. ITA it is good to ask questions. Fresh eyes and all that. handwave

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri 15 Jul 2016, 3:39 pm

There are many reasons to have a closed set.
One is to keep people talking about the show as we are now. Some people will say if it's a closed set that something "dramatic and never before seen" must be happening. Some will say it's hype.
I think the reason they have a closed set is because they will have to show the HTD and FD episodes in order to show elimination up to the final 2 men. Because production will be showing more than normal, they may want to keep the audience contained. 
Spoilers will still come out, imo, but probably less.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat 16 Jul 2016, 8:35 am

Mike Fleiss 
@fleissmeister

Should I be afraid to sit down with @realchadjohnson today at MTA? Kinda nervous...

10:32 AM - 16 Jul 2016
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat 16 Jul 2016, 8:45 am

^^^ afraid, no.  Ready to roll your eyes, yes! laugh out loud

#Chadforbachelor #saynotovanilla #bringonthefireworks #trysomethingnew
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat 16 Jul 2016, 8:48 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Mike Fleiss 
@fleissmeister

Should I be afraid to sit down with @realchadjohnson today at MTA? Kinda nervous...

10:32 AM - 16 Jul 2016
Only if you wear Lady Gaga's meat dress, Mf. Only if you ride in the Oscar Meyer weiner hot dog mobile. I doubt even Chad would want your meat anyway. Just saying. I think even he has standards.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat 16 Jul 2016, 8:54 am

This better be good. Chad claimed after all that he's going to ask any guy who goes after him to show him that d!ck. ChadforBachelor - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f601 ChadforBachelor - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f346 #plainvanillasux #gimmesprinkles
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear