SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:10 pm

BBJ looks so happy walking to the frc laugh out loud Guess he's excited about all the nefarious things he's about to do to her, like give her a 100k ring. If only Steve could have warned her!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:12 pm

He's happy because she gave him a sign the night before. :yes: imo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:What did the time stamps originally say?

They helped identify when each contestant arrived. so we knew who came later.

Oh I get that. I misunderstood the original comment, I thought it was saying that there had been time stamps
on these photos, not previous seasons. My bad!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:13 pm

Alanna wrote:BBJ looks so happy walking to the frc laugh out loud Guess he's excited about all the nefarious things he's about to do to her, like give her a 100k ring. If only Steve could have warned her!!

If RS had the opportunity to jump out of one of those damn pots to save her from her BBJ, he would have taken it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:14 pm

seton wrote:None of the dudes looked at Jo with as much love as Chad looked at that deli meat platter! giggling
:yes: :yes:

Great post! For the life of me, I do not understand why the salami is so insecure or doubting Chad's feelings. He is definitely SOOOOOOOOOOoo much more into salami than the ham, IMO.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:15 pm

I am interested in one screen cap. It was a man shown only from the back exiting a doorway to go outside (from what I remember). He was wearing a blue suit, I thought. I was wondering if it was Chad R.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:18 pm

there is this shinny blue suit that we need to find if there is a seam or not

the way she said ILY... if I was the guy I would run in the other direction because she was all but happy when she said that. So maybe that was her intro before rejection?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:20 pm

I wonder if Baddy's hair will stay put during the FRC or if it will be out of control.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am interested in one screen cap. It was a man shown only from the back exiting a doorway to go outside (from what I remember). He was wearing a blue suit, I thought. I was wondering if it was Chad R.
If Chad R made an apprearance, I think they'd be hyping up this unexpected guest who can change everything and ruin Jo's happy ending starting from the previews the first night. I can't imagine this wouldn't get a ton of preview time and drama mongering.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 pm

I think blue NON shinny suit is jordan (identified with ringbox)

I think blue shinny suit is Robby. The one she says ILY

I think she will reject them both. But after show, she will have a change of mind with Jordan.

The other option is she picked Robby, broke up and went for Jordan

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 pm

I agree.(to Alanna) But the man from the back appeared to look much different than Robby or Jordan and it was not CM. He was in a blue suit from what I remember. It was a quick shot.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear