SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:24 am

grace8136 wrote:Maybe @Aunties_Love has the stats on this, but don't they usually show the lead in the box laughing at the F1 during the bloopers? They showed JoJo twice, both times laughing at herself in the bloopers reel.

Hey @grace8136

Not off the top of my head....I can go through some stats in a bit though and if I find something, will post here lateer....

Left another question in the last thread from last night regarding how we know the filming order of the FD's....could you check it out for me?? Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:17 am

julychild wrote:Confirmed! I feel really sorry for Chad. I saw that same look of sadness someone else talked about earlier. God, please send help to him. Praying

I saw it too. He will be in my prayers tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:31 am

Why is it that with Jojo her final two are being portrayed as not genuine, not trustworthy etc etc - let's face it they both have history issues - but in Ben's season his final two were lovely genuine, loving and honest young women, although Jojo did have the situation with her ex Chad? I don't remember the final few girls being portrayed in a negative way at all, but perhaps my memory is short?? I've just watched the MTA in Sydney and my thoughts are that Jojo had a really lovely group of men mainly, with IMO Luke, Chase, James T and Well, and Derek the most genuine with no baggage (that we know of anyway). Chad is a loose cannon and needs help - he is seriously weird - of course IMO. I just don't know what to think about Jordan and Robby - the previews are confusing and concerning, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see like everyone else. I just hope that Jojo finds her one who stays true to her, as IMO she is really a very beautiful, happy and loving young woman.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:43 am

everly wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I agree JoJo had teary eyes at the end, but I think it was a combination of things. Realizing her journey is over (positive and negative, I'm sure), all the Chad drama..even though she let it slide off her back..I'm sure it still got under her skin, she's just an emotional person. IMO.
ITA. I thought she was teary eyed throughout the night. But mostly she was just emotional that the "journey" was over laugh out loud She seemed to have breathed a big sigh of relief at the end too.

Regarding the preview, I definitely think Jordan calls her Dad the morning of FRC. He says "something doesn't feel right" which I assume means proposing without his blessing.
So is the thought he chickened out at mtp and needed to do it morning of the frc? If she finds out, Jo will kill him. I'd be scared for his safety if I didn't know he's alive and kicking post show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:49 am

Alanna, I feel like she asked if him he did (or something) and he said no at the LCD which is why the preview shows her saying she's disappointed and not sure he's ready. Weird I know but that's how it seems.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:55 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Alanna, I feel like she asked if him he did (or something) and he said no at the LCD which is why the preview shows her saying she's disappointed and not sure he's ready. Weird I know but that's how it seems.
Hm that's so odd considering he talked about doing it beforehand already at their fd. Yeahhhhh, she'll have a meltdown over this laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:17 am

Can anyone tell me where to view this preview? I have looked with no luck! TIA

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:45 am

Ash2214 wrote:I wonder who Jordan called in the preview? I'm guessing JoJo's dad since they made such a big deal of showing him talking about the importance of getting her dad's approval.

Trying to cancel his subscription?! First chance he got Hugesmile
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:58 am

JMHO but I think we're being led down the primrose path again by TPTB. They just have to have their drama. So what else is new???

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:28 am

Hooked wrote:Why is it that with Jojo her final two are being portrayed as not genuine, not trustworthy etc etc - let's face it they both have history issues - but in Ben's season his final two were lovely genuine, loving and honest young women, although Jojo did have the situation with her ex Chad?  I don't remember the final few girls being portrayed in a negative way at all, but perhaps my memory is short??  I've just watched the MTA in Sydney and my thoughts are that Jojo had a really lovely group of men mainly, with IMO Luke, Chase, James T and Well, and Derek the most genuine with no baggage (that we know of anyway).  Chad is a loose cannon and needs help - he is seriously weird - of course IMO.  I just don't know what to think about Jordan and Robby - the previews are confusing and concerning, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see like everyone else.  I just hope that Jojo finds her one who stays true to her, as IMO she is really a very beautiful, happy and loving young woman.
Because that's the storyline. Simple as that IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:31 am

I think Jordan doesn't give the answers her parents want to hear (I'll never break your daughters heart, blah blah blah) and they told her he wasn't putting in much effort and she was dissappinted with him. It pretty much says ^ this in the episode description. And looking at the preview...seems pretty self explanatory.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:06 am

This was the screen cap I was referring to last night. It looks like Jordan to me. 
my sc. 
MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Man

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear