SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:55 pm

I thought Luke was very sincere in his shock and dismay at his elimination. His wistful "I'm sorry" was more out of respect for JoJo and what he perceived as his failure to let her know the depth of his feelings and the loss of the future he saw for them. His personality and time served in a leadership position in active combat military service for years has taught him to contain his emotions.  I find him to be a very authentic man. Hopefully when he is the Bachelor his multi faceted personality and humorous side is highlighted. I truly believe he is looking for his love to walk through life with. His family came across as very solid good people.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:26 pm

^^^I agree!!

I also agree with those remarking that Jo Jo was far from glowing when CH asked if she was happy at MTA. It must be difficult for her to be constantly seeing headlines and SM posts about her f2 being there for ulterior reasons. That has to put a lot of stress on a new relationship.

What's sad, imo, is that she seems so unsure in the previews and questioning of Jordan to the bitter end. I wonder if she would have been that way with any guy or if there is something about Jordan that leaves her wanting more clarity, assurance and just a safe spot.

I can't recall a past lead ever acting this way with their chosen f1...still chasing. Maybe Jillian. Anyhow, imo, Jo Jo is acting like Jordan is Bachelor and she is once again in the fretful f2.

It's also a shame that the same uncertainty she felt INSIDE the bubble during production trickled into MTA with Chad ' s remarks about her f2. Of course, TPTB kept that in the live show and have to think that we will see more of that during ATFR.

Time will tell, as always.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:33 pm

I didn't give my opinion of Luke's reaction when he was sent home so here it is:

I don't necessarily think he was acting. I think he did have tptb in his head. I think he was completely shocked. I can hear tptb telling him that they really think Jo Jo will choose him if he tells her he is falling in love with her. In that moment he was speechless. Totally blindsided. Luke is not my #1 but I still scratch my head at him leaving at F4 instead of F3 or 2 based on their connection NOT my opinion of him. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Seabear wrote:I thought Luke was very sincere in his shock and dismay at his elimination. His wistful "I'm sorry" was more out of respect for JoJo and what he perceived as his failure to let her know the depth of his feelings and the loss of the future he saw for them. His personality and time served in a leadership position in active combat military service for years has taught him to contain his emotions.  I find him to be a very authentic man. Hopefully when he is the Bachelor his multi faceted personality and humorous side is highlighted. I truly believe he is looking for his love to walk through life with. His family came across as very solid good people.    JMO
Good Post   I agree

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:07 pm

lexforlife wrote:IMHO, Chad needs to sit on a Therapist seat asap and get some help! Who goes after co-contestants exes, buys web addresses out of spite. Even if they are all attention seekers, he IMO, is the most pathetic of them all. Why present urself in this way for less than 15mins of fame.

IMHO this guy has a lot of anger issues and seems to relish making cruel comments for what he (and tptb) think are humor/ratings ploys. I actually feel a bit sad for him that he won't get help.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:34 pm

rhondam wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bamagal wrote:

Who knows what is behind his bizarre behavior?  I have not reached the point where I feel sorry for him -- may get there at some point.  IMO his behavior is reprehensible!  He is one of the older contestants, yet acts like he is ten years old -- the taunting bully on the playground! In a world of anti-bullying campaigns, a major media outlet is not only allowing this type of behavior, but ENCOURAGING it!  SMH

Yup he's a bully. And the bolded is shameful.
Ok, anyone who reads my posts knows I am super extra sensitive.... but I honestly saw immense sadness in Chad's eyes, especially when he first came out. He backed himself into an extremely tight corner with all of these antics and I believe he would like to get out but doesn't have the foggiest idea how. It's actually very sad and pathetic. Wells picked up on all of this too and seemed genuinely concerned for him. And even though I do not like Chad and think his actions are deplorable, I choked up a bit for him because this guy is hurting big time imo. Unless he just stops completely or asks for help, or most probable, someone reaches out to help him, all that I see happening is continued destructive behaviour until it all blows up. 

I should add that I'm not a psychologist, but to me it isn't too hard to see something is wrong. 

PS—BachI just love Wells, not only is he funny funny, has good taste in music and is "the voice of reason" (his reference), he has a kind kind heart! I wish he was .  :Nod: :Nod: :Nod:
PPS—I did not like seeing him kissing Ashley I scratch on the BiP preview
laugh out loud

I'm also Chaded out. Shame on tptb for once again taking advantage of someone and showing them as a fool.

I thought Nick B (aka Santa) is very handsome but the whole call out was so fake.

Enough of Alex as well. I liked when Luke talked about how a young Marine acts...I think Alex thought it was Chad was talking about, but dude, look in the mirror.

I saw JoJo's eyes when the Chadster called out Robby and Jordan. She was shocked, angry at the Robby stuff, but steaming when he talked about Jordan.

Finally love Wells all the more. He is a guy with a lot of layers. He's funny, sweet, smart as a whip, has insight and compassion. The BIP clips were a bit jarring, seeing him kissing/walking into the sunset with Ash! Can we please find him a woman worthy of the beauty/brains that is Wells? #WellsforBachelor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:09 pm

RE Chad you cannot get help unless you admit to a problem in the first place. As far as he is concerned, he's struck gold with this stint.

He's busy accusing most for chasing fame but he is immersing himself in the fame he's getting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:13 pm

And MF is despicable for using him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
rhondam wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Yup he's a bully. And the bolded is shameful.
Ok, anyone who reads my posts knows I am super extra sensitive.... but I honestly saw immense sadness in Chad's eyes, especially when he first came out. He backed himself into an extremely tight corner with all of these antics and I believe he would like to get out but doesn't have the foggiest idea how. It's actually very sad and pathetic. Wells picked up on all of this too and seemed genuinely concerned for him. And even though I do not like Chad and think his actions are deplorable, I choked up a bit for him because this guy is hurting big time imo. Unless he just stops completely or asks for help, or most probable, someone reaches out to help him, all that I see happening is continued destructive behaviour until it all blows up. 

I should add that I'm not a psychologist, but to me it isn't too hard to see something is wrong. 

PS—BachI just love Wells, not only is he funny funny, has good taste in music and is "the voice of reason" (his reference), he has a kind kind heart! I wish he was .  :Nod: :Nod: :Nod:
PPS—I did not like seeing him kissing Ashley I scratch on the BiP preview
laugh out loud

I'm also Chaded out.  Shame on tptb for once again taking advantage of someone and showing them as a fool.

I thought Nick B (aka Santa) is very handsome but the whole call out was so fake.

Enough of Alex as well.  I liked when Luke talked about how a young Marine acts...I think Alex thought it was Chad was talking about, but dude, look in the mirror.

I saw JoJo's eyes when the Chadster called out Robby and Jordan.  She was shocked, angry at the Robby stuff, but steaming when he talked about Jordan.

Finally love Wells all the more.  He is a guy with a lot of layers.  He's funny, sweet, smart as a whip, has insight and compassion.  The BIP clips were a bit jarring, seeing him kissing/walking into the sunset with Ash!  Can we please find him a woman worthy of the beauty/brains that is Wells?  #WellsforBachelor.

JoJo looked like she wanted to rip Chad a new one when he bad-mouthed Jordan. Don't talk bad about her Baddy! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Tears in Chase's eyes.  He will get eaten alive as the next lead.  
I still think he's the best bet though....Luke and Wells don't hold a candle to Chase....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:10 am

2boys3girls wrote:I didn't give my opinion of Luke's reaction when he was sent home so here it is:

I don't necessarily think he was acting. I think he did have tptb in his head. I think he was completely shocked. I can hear tptb telling him that they really think Jo Jo will choose him if he tells her he is falling in love with her. In that moment he was speechless. Totally blindsided. Luke is not my #1 but I still scratch my head at him leaving at F4 instead of F3 or 2 based on their connection NOT my opinion of him. JMO.
Yours and others comments about the producers/tptb in his head - I couldn't figure out why he kept looking away - he was looking at the producer that misled him into thinking that telling her ILY would make all the difference.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:29 am

Hopefully, he had his eyes opened wide should he take the lead next season. It's not going to get better.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear