SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:34 pm

@Ruqibabe thanks for that. I don't recall an engagement ring? When did she get it?

I like how it seems to be working for these two. As crazy as the concept is, he is very much into her as she is into him. It appeared to have been immediate for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ruqibabe thanks for that. I don't recall an engagement ring? When did she get it?

I like how it seems to be working for these two. As crazy as the concept is, he is very much into her as she is into him. It appeared to have been immediate for them.

I am thinking she got it after the final decision IMO. I would try to get the screenshot of the proposal from the 1st episode.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Really counting on these 2!! They've been my favs since the beginning and I'm glad she didn't walk out on him after seeing his "house". MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 8367-910 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:53 pm

They're the closest thing on this show to Courtney and Jason since... Courtney and Jason Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:55 pm

IA @kimberlyg They are so sweet together, genuinely happy with each other. That is when I find it amazing that two strangers can get married, have an instant attraction, and get along so well, which hopefully will continue for a long time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:54 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLUlDSpj6I-/?taken-by=lillyvilchez

this is such a sweet, heartwarming post....a breath of fresh air in the midst of the hot mess that team #DerHeat and #Sonic are presenting us. dizzy

that said..im praying hard that this show just come to an end after this season. The so called experts just hit the jackpot by pairing Tom-Lilly..and should count their lucky stars.. laugh out loud ..IMO these two could have just stumbled each other in a club/beach and might hit it off right away anyway.... MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 3806527698 . JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:50 pm

High clap They stay together.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:52 pm

What a nice surprise! yes I missed their segment though. I'll have to look for it on youtube.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Thank goodness! Hope they still are when the 6 week reunion happens! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 8367-910 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:02 am

I felt pretty sure that they'd stay together although they are different in a lot of ways. I hope it works out for them. I think they have the best shot of the 2 couples left.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by zygote Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:13 am

I definitely think Tom got her a ring since decision day. I can't post links yet because I'm too new, but there is a picture of a bunch of the cast on Tres's twitter (three tweets down as of right now) where it's pretty clear. It's hard to see on the computer, but if you zoom in on a phone or tablet it's definitely bigger than the wedding band she's been wearing during the show. I hope it means they are still doing well!

zygote

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:25 pm

@zygote :Welcome Thanks for the info. What is Tres's twitter name? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes