SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stpattysday - MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:23 am

ITA with Max...

IMO the so called experts were nuts for casting Tom...which woman in the right mind would be willing to put up with his adventurous aspirations and bus life?....#SMH. They better bought him a new surf board and find him a cute little turtle instead of finding him a wife.LOL. Im sure he is a nice guy, but i can't help wonder if he is actually jobless. I mean... Yacht Interior Consultant (?) seems like a Bachelor-franchise made up profession for jobless cast to me. giggling . I blame the show's current format, being said paying the cast during filming (CMIIW). if this true, It would naturally a)ttract jobless applicants looking for support money (and or new opportunies). :shocked!:. (i belive this was the case for Ashley, the season 3 cast ).

What happened to weeding off people who "Not here for the right reasons?" no idea . Oh, well...

Back to top Go down

stpattysday - MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:40 am

Tom and Lilly are still together. I am very sure they made it past the six weeks mark. Infact from the preview, you can see Tom proposing with a princess cut ring. Also from lilly's instagram page, she posted the picture wearing the pearl necklace on the 18th of July.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:32 pm

The bus doesn't have to be permanent no matter what he said in the intro. I'm sure with the right person he'll think about really putting down roots. I'm going to wait and see how they are together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by PinaColada43 Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:51 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Tom and Lilly are still together. I am very sure they made it past the six weeks mark. Infact from the preview, you can see Tom proposing with a princess cut ring. Also from lilly's instagram page, she posted the picture wearing the pearl necklace on the 18th of July.

Any links?
PinaColada43
PinaColada43

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Tom and Lilly are still together. I am very sure they made it past the six weeks mark. Infact from the preview, you can see Tom proposing with a princess cut ring. Also from lilly's instagram page, she posted the picture wearing the pearl necklace on the 18th of July.

Re the bold, is this fact, or is it your opinion? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Re the bold, is this fact, or is it your opinion? TYIA

It's my opinion but there are so many proof.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:48 pm

**edited**

A lot of signs.. like Tom responding to a question on her behalf.
https://twitter.com/Tom_MAFS/status/760501708980162560

Talking about how amazing she was for braving the rain

https://twitter.com/Tom_MAFS/status/760739593385807873

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Please use IMO when posting opinions. There may be good sleuthing clues that may indicate they are together, however that doesn't prove that they are for sure.

Also please note that any information from a private account of any type of Social Media cannot be posted.

It is against the rules to post from any SM that is considered private. If you are friends/follow and their account is private it does not give anyone the right to post from their SM account.

SM usernames are to be clearly indicted as well as the source. IG, Twitter, SnapChat etc.

RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please use IMO when posting opinions. There may be good sleuthing clues that may indicate they are together, however that doesn't prove that they are for sure.

Also please note that any information from a private account of any type of Social Media cannot be posted.

It is against the rules to post from any SM that is considered private. If you are friends/follow and their account is private it does not give anyone the right to post from their SM account.

SM usernames are to be clearly indicted as well as the source. IG, Twitter, SnapChat etc.

RULES

Noted.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:42 am

http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-exclusive-blog-tom-wilson?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Tom has an (exuberant) blog for People.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:05 pm

Sounds good so far. Smiley

Thanks @jlccaz

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:11 pm

Tom posted this on instagram yesterday. It's not a private account. See the caption. "Love that laugh!". Definitely good signs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIygZX8DxrZ/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes