SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:11 pm

That is an insane amount of rent IMO. I recall last season was the same thing. Did we ever find out if the show pays their rental expenses?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Brill Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That is an insane amount of rent IMO. I recall last season was the same thing. Did we ever find out if the show pays their rental expenses?

I can't remember from last season but I think the show pays for the rents. scratch

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:38 am

Yes the shows pay for the rent of their abode until the end of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:10 pm

One of the couples even said something about what "they have available" when they were talking about which place to live in. The comment definitely made me think that the show had set up places for them to live.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ariela wrote:I have a feeling that Tom is broke, and wants to become a "luxury yacht designer" figuring TV will help him launch a career. I'm sure he likes Lillian and the sex is a plus.

What makes you think that? TYIA

Long story about SE FL. It's a different (dating) world from where I'm living now. I have family and friends living in that vicinity-West Palm, Ft Laud, Miami. I used to live there. Dating was brutal. IF men had money it came from 3 sources-old money, scams, and/or drugs. Most singles/divorced were embarrassed that they were broke. Everyone was looking for someone to BE SOMEBODY, or have money. You cannot earn a good living in SE FL. It's "the have its and the have nots"  type of living. It's full of scams and people pretending to be someone that they are NOT. There are many who pretend to have money (That's the only way they can get women. Most women, if employed,  in that area actually have better jobs than men), and there are many people who are gold diggers. They have to be. They are broke. Look how little these couples make. It's not cheap to live in SE FL. All the women on this show wanted men with a steady income, and to be independent. There IS a reason why that was a priority for them in SE FL. There is something fishy* about all the men on this show, especially Tom. I'm getting a vibe that they did it MOSTLY for fame and the potential to make better money, and didn't care about the sanctity of marriage....

I was totally surprised that the experts chose Miami. That region is not conducive to finding marriage material, stable people -It's like the Melting Pot of The Melting Pot and a sort of a Heart Break Hotel (people with baggage and scary pasts), people with HUGE issues, hiding with a new identity of sorts. Men are much worse than women. Lots of fake people. Many people who cannot make it financially in their own state, or had some trauma happen say F*...It and move to Fl to start a new. They think it's easier in FL because it's warm all year round and they think they can evade responsibilities, unlike in their own state. Even the honest ones moving down there, after a couple of years become lazy, and turn to scams to get rich quick because they see a lot of money around them. Lots of drug trafficking, too. Happens to the best of them in trying to earn a living. This happens in nice communities. Not everyone but a large percentage of DATING people belong to that group.

I did ok dating because I had been a good judge of character, always questioning, watching, learning. I got lucky. I had a decent job and a little money from living in another state. My friends were not so fortunate. I have many horror stories....Let's put it this way: It's safer to remain single in the SE FL than to marry someone that you DON'T KNOW. Trust me. You don't know their past, and MOST have a doozy.

Back to Tom. He mentioned that while he lived in Texas he got into some kind of trouble that Lillian may not like. Lillian also mentioned that Tom has a huge debt...I'm thinking that if he didn't kill anyone, it must be financial. He mentioned that women left him after they saw the Bus, and he was quick to throw the blame on to the women being materialistic. Usually the broke, insecure guys would do that in Fl.....Just in case you noticed that they were losers....it was YOUR fault for being materialistic-that's the guy's logic.....Anyone remember Juan Pablo the Bach? Yep, he was broke, wanted to be famous and on TV. I didn't need RS to say it...

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by trfkah Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:47 am

I like this couple. Yet, I see the issue being Tom's lack of change and his minimal views on everything getting in the way of his married. What is it with Lillian bringing her pooch with her everyplace she goes?

trfkah

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy20101 Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:18 pm

As the season continues to unfold, Wilson shares his reaction — to himself! “I think I cringe and laugh every two seconds while watching! Everything is either funny or cringe-worthy,” he says. “Lilly and I made a pact to not let the production affect our marriage … I’m really happy about how accurate things have been, but it’s weird seeing us kiss every two minutes on TV.”

I found that on the knot don't know if it's a clue hehe

http://www.theknotnews.com/

Mandy20101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Mandy20101 wrote:As the season continues to unfold, Wilson shares his reaction — to himself! “I think I cringe and laugh every two seconds while watching! Everything is either funny or cringe-worthy,” he says. “Lilly and I made a pact to not let the production affect our marriage … I’m really happy about how accurate things have been, but it’s weird seeing us kiss every two minutes on TV.”

I found that on the knot don't know if it's a clue hehe

welcomesign @Mandy20101 As per forum rules, if you are quoting, you must provide a source. Can you please post the link to where you obtained that info, tyia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy20101 Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:32 pm

Sorry it says I can't says new members can't post links for 7 days. It's easy to find online theknotnews .com it's toms latest interview
When he says he and Liliane agree not to let production ruin the marriage it makes me think maybe there still is one

Mandy20101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Mandy20101 wrote:Sorry it says I can't says new members can't post links for 7 days. It's easy to find online theknotnews .com it's toms latest interview
When he says he and Liliane agree not to let production ruin the marriage it makes me think maybe there still is one

That's perfect, thanks.
http://www.theknotnews.com/married-first-sight-tom-chemistry-lillian-12884

Married at First Sight’s Tom Wilson on His Immediate Chemistry With Lillian Vilchez: “We Both Really Wanted This to Work”

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 7 Tom-Lillian-MAFS-2

Married at First Sight season 4 participant Tom Wilson opens up to The Knot in an exclusive interview about his near-immediate chemistry with his wife, Lillian Vilchez; Plus, he shares the pros and cons of partaking in FYI’s social experiment. (Photo credit: Gio Morales / FYI)
BY: ESTHER LEE 09/06/2016 AT 2:00 PM

Love — and Lillian! Married at First Sight season 4 participant Tom Wilson opens up to The Knot in an exclusive new interview about his immediate chemistry with his wife, Lillian Vilchez, and the pros and cons of partaking in FYI’s wildly popular social experiment.

Wilson and Vilchez — first to sleep together out of the three couples featured on the Miami-centric season — have emerged as one of the most-compatible pairs so far. According to Wilson, his initial attraction to Vilchez grew even more with time.

“I felt a deeper connection during the honeymoon,” he recalls. “We had some amazing deep conversations and we realized we both really wanted this to work.” For Wilson, that work has largely involved making big comprises to his previous lifestyle.

“I realized on the honeymoon that giving up full-time bus living is worth potentially [being married long-term to] the love of my life,” he says. “Giving the bus life a break was hard, but it was necessary.”

Then, he filled the role of being a husband, which was a wake-up call. “How you view marriage is so different than actually being married,” he says. “Our marriage [on the show] is young and full of challenges. Challenges I never thought about.”

Wilson acknowledges that his strengths and weaknesses surfaced during his marriage. “I’m patient, and have drive. It’s really hard for me to give up,” he says. “But I need to be more careful about how I convey my feelings … I don’t have a very good filter.”

In reverse, he tells The Knot what he loves most about his wife. “I love that she and I have a similar sense of humor. She’s caring, loving and open-minded,” he muses. “[Sometimes], she’s a bit of a germaphobe. Not O.C.D. but close … But I’m not perfect either.”

As the season continues to unfold, Wilson shares his reaction — to himself! “I think I cringe and laugh every two seconds while watching! Everything is either funny or cringe-worthy,” he says. “Lilly and I made a pact to not let the production affect our marriage … I’m really happy about how accurate things have been, but it’s weird seeing us kiss every two minutes on TV.”

Then, there are the issues faced by the other two couples — Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergast, and Heather Seidel and Derek Schwartz. ”It’s been interesting,” Wilson says. “I understand what they’re feeling. I guess I have more sympathy than viewers. Marrying a stranger isn’t easy or normal.”

Wilson is eager to share the ups and downs of partaking in the experiment, beginning — of course! — with the pros. The first is “knowing you’ve been matched by experts that want you to succeed,” he says, followed by “having counseling available to make the marriage work” and “being with someone who’s as brave as you.”

There are cons too, though Wilson only has two. “Having your relationship exposed to the world” is one, followed by “lots of pressure to make marriage work.”

He coyly concludes, “I don’t think I have a third con.”

Watch his marriage to Lillian unfold on Married at First Sight, airing Tuesdays at 8 p.m ET on FYI.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:57 am

Also like these 2. I think they will make it. I have to keep reminding myself how the editing put doubts on Jamie and Doug as well as Courtney and Jason and so far they are going strong... :fingersarecrossed

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:13 am

She took the bus thing well. She seems to be the comprising type and so does he. They are so cute together!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes