SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Good point @Max64

I may be in the minority, but I like him. I never had an issue with him as far as his intentions. I went through his twitter last night, he seems like a nice guy.

Well I'm with you, I don't have an issue with him either.

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by provenceguy Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:23 am

Me too, me too.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:27 am

I think Heather was not interested in him from the moment she saw him. So she did what she had to do and say to end things, IMO. Smiley no idea

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:28 am

I'm thinking that Derek and Heather must have broken up since, per her twitter account, she's on an extended girls' trip & has disconnected from social media.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:36 am

provenceguy wrote:I'm thinking that Derek and Heather must have broken up since, per her twitter account, she's on an extended girls' trip & has disconnected from social media.

Before we go further off topic I responded in Derek and Heather's thread.

Derek and Heather

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:04 pm

I liked the way Tom was supportive of her emotional state. Finding out that surgery is coming isn't easy. She was a little over the top IMO, but then I handle things differently. I'm interested to see how their relationship develops. She has had this family history of things going bad in family relationships. So her fears of repeating the same is realistic.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by trfkah Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:09 am

Lillian is very insecure. Tom seems to be falling very much in love with her both on a physical and emotional level. I love it when she came back and felt that Tom was going to leave her because she needed surgery. I know that they only know each other for 2 weeks but really. Is it like your broken and he will trade you in for a new shinny toy.

trfkah

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:54 pm

IG
lillyvilchez Promise you'll always look at me this way...  MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 9 2764  @tom_mafs #MarriedAtFirstSight

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 9 14156201_292504541125341_725402725_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:06 pm

They're the only couple I like this season so hope they make it. I like Tom also. Maybe the bus can be a weekend home. I haven't seen the latest couple of shows so don't know about Lilian's surgery.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:11 pm

Myself did not get to watch the last show. What kind of surgery is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:19 pm

A vacation home is a great idea @albean99.

The surgery was her shoulder. She had issues in the past and has now been told she needs surgery.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Dangggg.... I keep losing my post. These two are definitely together.. Lillian has been posting pictures with the wedding band and an engagement ring. She tries to blur out the engagement ring. This might be the same engagement ring that was seen in the preview of the first episode.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKWvkVwDR0O/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKcfcvVgMaN/

There was a clearer picture on snapchat yesterday

From Lillian's snapchat some few hours ago

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 9 Screen15

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes