SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by jupitercornflakes Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:06 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
jlccaz wrote:The producers actually had the gall to tweet yesterday that Heather took a chance away from the other 33,000 people who applied ...

That's straight up fraud on your viewers.

What a joke.

They recruited Nick supposedly from his Airbnb gig (last minute anyone), and found Tom and Facebook, and Derek is a freaking loser.

What a joke.

The girls as well.  

The innocence and sincerity went out of the soul of this show long ago.

These new applicants can do simple internet searches and see that the Premise is a l-i-e because Seasons 2 and 3 were such obvious failures, to put it kindly.  So who's left to "trust" the "experts" and the "experiment"?  Unmatchables and #wrongreason people.

The first line is not true. The tweet was from @MAFs_Original. It's a fan site. Controlled by a random fan that is not associated with the show.

https://twitter.com/MAFS_Original/status/776106165532930049

IMO that particular fan site is only interested in  high school level bullying. The producers have the sole responsibility for who is cast. No one took anyone's chance.

Last edited by jupitercornflakes on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by jlccaz Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:19 pm

"Why were we matched?" is the essential lie of the franchise. The casting (for that's what it is) driver to me seems more like "hey, is there anything Plausible here among the Odds and Ends of people willing to sign our contract?"

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
jlccaz wrote:The producers actually had the gall to tweet yesterday that Heather took a chance away from the other 33,000 people who applied ...

That's straight up fraud on your viewers.

What a joke.

They recruited Nick supposedly from his Airbnb gig (last minute anyone), and found Tom and Facebook, and Derek is a freaking loser.

What a joke.

The girls as well.  

The innocence and sincerity went out of the soul of this show long ago.

These new applicants can do simple internet searches and see that the Premise is a l-i-e because Seasons 2 and 3 were such obvious failures, to put it kindly.  So who's left to "trust" the "experts" and the "experiment"?  Unmatchables and #wrongreason people.

The first line is not true. The tweet was from @MAFs_Original. It's a fan site. Controlled by a random fan that is not associated with the show.

https://twitter.com/MAFS_Original/status/776106165532930049

MAFS_Original is not a fan, he or she is a vendor out to make a fast buck criticizing a victim of aggressive, altered state behavior. Just not right by any account!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Ruqibabe Thanks for the clarification. Smiley

Mix and match, just one big happy family, minus a few. laugh out loud

derek schwartz ‏@derek_mafs 3h3 hours ago Coral Springs, FL

#squad @lillian_mafs @nick_mafs #MarriedAtFirstSight
MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 14 Csl_0xxWcAA-4Z7
There's a picture of Sonia and Derek on Sonia's instagram. There's also a picture on Lillian, Derek and Nick on Lillian's instagram. What I noticed was that Derek has on the same shirt in both pictures which makes me believe that Nick and Sonia were with Lillian and Derek when the pictures were taken. They just didn't put Sonia and Nick together in the pictures.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:36 pm

@2observe nice catch! Didn't they do the same thing in another picture? Maybe there's hope for Sonia and Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@2observe nice catch! Didn't they do the same thing in another picture? Maybe there's hope for Sonia and Nick.

They posted a picture together on Friday night. I don't remember who did (I follow Lillian, Sonia and Derek). Nick, Sonia, Derek and Lillian were in the picture. Sonia was sitting beside Nick.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:31 pm

Sonia's niece made this comment on instagram. Seeking attention or the truth?MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 14 Screen16

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKjRYczBWIh/

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:46 pm

wow!! that was a BIG spoiler alert out there.... :shocked!: . TY4Share

if its true..i don't think she 'lost' much...she deserves better... IMO.

ETA : i went to look at the comment..but no longer there. So..its most likely true then..Nice catch and glad you've captured it @Ruqibabe clapping!

found this hilarious comment under her post. I couldnt agree more ! hehehe

vienna64Nick should have been matched with Ashley from last season. They could just sit in silence for 6 weeks. lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:33 am

If what Sonia's niece said is true, then I do feel bad that this relationship didn't work out for Sonia. It is better that she find out now rather than down the road. However, I feel like the Nick's dogs are getting some negativity that they don't deserve. My dog is extremely important to me and I would not have been happy if I was matched with someone with a fear and/or dislike of dogs. In fact, that would be an absolute deal-breaker to me. I am not only very close with my dog -- he is also my responsibility and dependent on my care. I take that very seriously.

I have seen many people on SM talk about Nick being too close to his dogs and that he should be having more connection with Sonia instead. Yes, he should have been working on a relationship with Sonia, but it should not have to be dogs vs. Sonia set-up.

Nick is a package deal with his dogs -- he has a long-standing prior connection with them that he does not have with Sonia who is a stranger). Some people (like Doug and Tom) actually view the dogs that they "inherit" through getting married to be a positive thing.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by MAFSMinority Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:33 am

Why wouldn't this be part of the screening process?

I am highly allergic to pets. If this had been me, I would have had to cancel the marriage for pure health reasons, connection with the other person or not. Massive oversight on the producers, and if it was on purpose, just wrong on their part.
MAFSMinority
MAFSMinority

Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:54 am

It seems like it was another thing that the experts either overlooked or was meant to be something to overcome and that's not fair imo. It's certainly not the dogs fault although Nick could be a little more understanding.

Nick and Sonia are both so awkward that nothing just flows with them. He keeps his feelings in so much and she's overly sensitive. It seems like they both would have been better with someone a little more outgoing and comfortable with themselves.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:20 am

Albean99 -- I think the dog issue is Nick's way "out" of this relationship without just terminating it. He saw early on that this was going to be a problem and made no effort to compromise. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19