SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 22 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Brill Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:17 am

I could be wrong but I think they are doing just fine at least from their IG's.

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 22 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:18 pm

^^^I check up on them every once in awhile and that is impression that I get too. They are pretty low key.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Something did happen around a week ago and I'm still not sure what exactly. There were mentions of possible cheating (by Sonia) and hacking (by Nick?) as well as cryptic IG comments and quotes. Sonia also did an IG live, but her account is private, so I guess I can't say much about that. But things don't seem fine to me at the moment, unless they're just attention seeking. It's all very strange and vague.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Yes, this is the vibe I was getting....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Mindless...ah, got it. Thanks for clarifying. I had not checked recently. They are very private and never seemed to overly hype relationship, but seemed together so made me have hope they were working on things.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Sonia is going to Costa Rica tomorrow? Doesn't look good, folks...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:04 pm

provenceguy wrote:Sonia is going to Costa Rica tomorrow?  Doesn't look good, folks...

With family maybe based on this?

https://twitter.com/sonia_mafs/status/836927362474344449

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Yes, to see family, but no Nick???
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:54 pm

She's been to Costa Rica before without Nick, so I'd be more surprised if he was going with her considering they're clearly going through something, whatever it is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:32 am

While I agree something is going on...and there have been a lot of vague ties and mixed signal type of posts...I do have a theory that has not been mentioned...

Sonia went quiet on Twitter for a little bit...then when she came back on she said the reason for her twitter absence was something to the affect of she "was busy at work," ...then another tweet to someone saying something about she went to court... "to see if it was even possible if we could adopt." I thought these were telling for a few reasons:

1.) The obvious "WE" statement.
2.) In one of the episodes she talked about maybe adopting.
3.) Nick didn't really say much about the "adopting," part. I'm thinking he would prefer his own kids...but I don't see him minding adopting...I just think most people have their own first.

4.) To me the whole "if we could adopt," makes me think there is a crisis or urgent need for the child...orphaned child...abused child...maybe Nick isn't opposed to kids or adoption, but perhaps the circumstances or timing under which they may exist...maybe he isn't ready to co-parent with Sonia in the sense that they have not even had their first year of marriage yet.

5.) I'm thinking if they are trying to adopt maybe the child is in CR...or it is a relative...Sonia maybe be choosing to handle it herself because she speaks the language and understand the process of adoption better than Nick due to her job.

Again...don't know...but think this maybe a serious possibility...which maybe causing Nick to be more reflective...what do ya'll think?

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:35 am

....or, re: adopting, one of them is unable to have children.....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:39 am

@desilucy2 thanks for sharing your opinion. I don't think they would be checking into adoption if there were issues in their marriage, so that's a good sign.

If that's what they are looking into, I wish them luck. That would be wonderful for them and for the child IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19