SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wheninmiami - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 25 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by LetsGoAs Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:00 am

Sonia said that both her and Nick's greatest fear going into the experiment was that the other person would not find them attractive and that her fear was realized when Nick had his outburst. I agree that she never forgave Nick for that since he posted on IG that said: "It baffles me that by mere chance, a side of me that I (and people that have known me my whole lifetime) have never seen, happened to be caught on television. What is even more mind blowing is that it seems some can't get past it and move forward."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ0A_dChCo5/?taken-by=nick_mafs

That being said, I don't think that Nick is blameless in this. He did accuse her on Twitter of cheating on him and put up screenshots of messages that she supposedly sent another man. Regardless of whether those accusations were true or not, it's pretty tacky to air your dirty laundry like that to over 20,000 Twitter followers. Sonia also claimed that her Twitter account was hacked and implied it was Nick. He also had an earlier Tweet storm where he complained about her lack of effort on Valentine's Day. He has also been liking negative comments about Sonia that people have left on his Instagram post announcing their breakup. For instance, he liked comments that said something like "She didn't really try. She was only in it for her TV image. You'll find real love next time" as well as "You'll find someone normal next time".
https://twitter.com/nick_mafs/status/833578116299776000
https://twitter.com/nick_mafs/status/833579067635019779
https://thedirty.com/celebrities/nick-pendergrast/#post-2181197

As for Sonia's conduct as a social worker, to be fair, she doesn't have a MSW. She has a M.S. in criminal justice and she said she fell into the social work profession but has dedicated 10 years to the foster care field. I am a social worker with a MSW and I know of social workers who drive BMWs. For all we know, Sonia's Lexus could be a second-hand car or a lease. I agree that she does have a tendency to overshare on SM and seems to need a lot of validation from strangers. I think she went on the show really wanting to find love but has been trying to promote her causes (feeding the homeless, foster care) while she has the platform to do so. I think Nick went on the show to find love as well but he's also been promoting his Section 8 Yacht Club clothing line, his Air BnBs and lately, some power tool company from which he seems to get free merchandise. At least Sonia's causes seem less financially driven than Nick's.

LetsGoAs

Back to top Go down

wheninmiami - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 25 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by desilucy2 Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:32 am

Well if she couldn't forgive (and the night that the episode aired she tweeted about asking everyone to exercise forgiveness) , she should have opted for divorce at the 6 week mark...but she genuinely seemed to forgive and were quite the couple for awhile...I thing Nicks tweet about some not getting over it, was in regard to some of the nasty tweets and instagram posts he was getting...I think he was only kidding about the cheating tweet and meant it to be funny...I think she has a hard time with the truth sometimes...so I'm glad he called her on her half truths...the links that were listed...to me...only prove that what I have been saying about her are the same things he is alluding to...and I have never seen those posts...however, you can feel the emotion in those tweets...I think he loved her...I think she loved the idea of him...and I still stand by the fact that he gave 110% especially after he screwed up...whereas I saw little effort from her...I'm glad he called her on it in those posts...she definitely
has issues telling the truth...so I'm glad he called her on it...the passion and hurt in his tweets break my heart...I don't think he wanted to go there with it...but she seemed to stop communicating with him and that was his only way to get his point out and across...his silence now speaks volumes because I believe he fought for her and their marriage every step of the way

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by LetsGoAs Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:59 am

@ Desilucy2:

I think we'll just agree to disagree. I don't think it's funny to accuse someone of cheating over SM especially when Sonia is so sensitive. I actually think it was the final straw for their relationship. Also, it seems very passive-aggressive to like a bunch of negative tweets about your spouse rather than confronting them directly about it. I don't think Sonia is innocent in all of this but Nick isn't either. I don't think Nick gave 110% after his screw-up. Even his apology was half-hearted. He said "I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt" right after she stated that he really really hurt her. That's kind of a cop-out apology. Also, Nick's not being completely silent now--he's also liking negative tweets about Sonia as well as those on Instagram. He also got asked out by some thirsty girl in his IG comments who was cheering on his divorce and asking him out to lunch dates. This is a girl who he is friends with on IG and who he has liked some suggestive selfies of....All of this suggests to me that Sonia probably was the one to end things.

Look at the following tweet about said girl...Sonia liked it.
https://twitter.com/MiaPow2/status/844719902455808001

LetsGoAs

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:13 am

Yes... we will have to agree to disagree...and since I think it's been over for them for about 6 weeks...I don't think him seeing others is wrong at this point...if in fact he is...call me social media challenged...but I can see the likes on instagram and sometimes twitter...I have not seen where he has liked them, but not saying I don't believe you...I hope he does speak about it eventually...to me...none of this makes him any less devastated

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 am

@LetsGoAs starwelcome

Thanks everyone for your opinions. I never followed them after the show just what I read here. I'm surprised at all the facts. Geesh.

IMO I only know what I watched, and to me, Nick wasn't the one who was all in. Just my personal opinion as I felt he was wishy washy to begin with especially with his hurtful comments.

I think by the sounds of it, they both tried, but both realized they weren't right for each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:25 pm

It appears to me that Nick at least learn from his mistakes...Sonia not so much...still the same thing...acts like it doesn't bother her at all

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by LetsGoAs Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:01 pm

So now Nick is blaming Sonia for the marriage's demise on Twitter. Very mature and classy. I don't know how Sonia was able to give up on such a gem like that. LOL.

https://twitter.com/nick_mafs/status/845373511409565696

LetsGoAs

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:24 pm

LetsGoAs wrote:So now Nick is blaming Sonia for the marriage's demise on Twitter. Very mature and classy. I don't know how Sonia was able to give up on such a gem like that. LOL.

I'm not reading it that way...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1892

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:56 pm

LetsGoAs wrote:So now Nick is blaming Sonia for the marriage's demise on Twitter. Very mature and classy. I don't know how Sonia was able to give up on such a gem like that. LOL.

Yeah, this guy has always rubbed me the wrong way. He obviously agree's that it's her loss, and he is the one that's amazing. I don't read that any other way. If he was any kind of gentleman, he wouldn't respond or like that tweet that basically calls his ex wife a failure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:43 pm

It's my tweet...the lingo he is referring to is "amazeballs." I made other tweets about this being her fault and he did not retweet

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:19 am

For him to like a tweet that describes himself amazeballs is a little to arrogant IMO, not to mention part of the tweet said it was her failure and not his. IOW he confirms that the breakup has nothing to do with him, it's all on her.

He has fans, she has fans, I'm a fan of neither, it's the way I see it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:17 pm

She likes stuff about herself all the time....so what's the difference and she is tweeting constantly about herself...he likes one tweet and he's arrogant...**edited**...it wasn't his decision, he is hurting because I believed he loved her and divorce was never an option for him...I have no doubt he fought for her and their marriage

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't tell members what to think)

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19