SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 29 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Brill Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Boy that was quick.

http://people.com/babies/married-at-first-sight-nick-pendergrast-expecting-twins-girlfriend-pregnant/

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 29 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 29 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by suzq Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:26 pm

I have watched the Afterbuzz Show for MAFS sometimes -- she is one of the main hosts. It is streamed live online after the show on Thursdays each week (time is 9PM PST/11 PM CST/12 AM. I have gone on Youtube before to watch it live or later on the next morning. Her name is Heather Yerrid. I believe the Afterbuzz show for MAFS started last season, Season 4 -- even back then Heather was making very complimentary comments about Nick on the show. I think she may have interviewed him over the phone before, too. I like the part in the People article where Nick said that he didn't know if Sonia knew because he didn't tell her. Well, I bet she knows now and she is probably feeling a lot of different things.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:30 pm

@GuardianAngel will you please delete the last 2 posts-- I didn't mean to have it post so many times. Thanks, GA!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:36 pm

suzq wrote:@GuardianAngel will you please delete the last 2 posts-- I didn't mean to have it post so many times.  Thanks, GA!

It was quite a bit of content and worth repeating! cantstopl

I'm very ok with Nick falling heads of heels for the girl. He even moved to California for her. Good for him and wish them well! ;)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Dayummm Nick, knocking up your girlfriend literally days after meeting her for the first time
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Oh. My. God. This is cra-zy! Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

I also listened to Afterbuzz and thought Heather was such a trip...too much of a know it all and talked over other panelists.

The whole panel was rooting hard for Sonia and Nick. And, on multiple occasions Heather said that she wanted to be contestant on show. I thought her life coach mumbo jumbo was a bit much.

Well, good luck to all involved. New babies are blessings so have to wish them well.

My heart aches for Sonia as it seemed becoming a mom was high on her list.

Wow!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:01 pm

:shocked!: Wow! So seems he started dating this girl months after the divorce was finalized! They got pregnant fast like in May! I feel bad for Sonia, took a glance @ her Twitter and seems she was in shock.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 29 8367-910 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 29 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 29 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Personally, I am happy for Heather and Nick if they are happy. Heather constantly talked about how she would do MAFS in a heartbeat, so I guess she will definitely have a connection to it. She can be kind of a know-it-all, she's quite opinionated -- but I do think she does really believe in helping people and personal growth. However, I will say this -- I think that it would have been kind of Nick to give Sonia a heads up about this. That had to be so shocking for her!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Linds911 wrote::shocked!: Wow! So seems he started dating this girl months after the divorce was finalized! They got pregnant fast like in May! I feel bad for Sonia, took a glance @ her Twitter and seems she was in shock.

Really rough.

Actually it seems like the math is slightly off. If they know the sex of the baby, he probably played Sonia to some extent.

ETA : the article doesn't say so. This twitter conversation mentioned it but Likely NOT accurate.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ladydee2u1/status/885544628992319488

I feel really bad for her. Nothing she can do about it but it seems she is really hurting right now.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:21 pm

The people.com article said they haven't found out the sex of the twins yet.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:02 am

provenceguy wrote:The people.com article said they haven't found out the sex of the twins yet.

I'm sorry, I read this tweet/ conversation. and thought they knew the gender.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ladydee2u1/status/885544628992319488

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19