SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by sandyqcar Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:47 am

I love this couple!

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Behind the scenes with @nick_mafs & @soniagranados  MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 5 1f604  photo: @kineticcontent  #marriedatfirstsight #mafs #newlywed by @_marriedatfirstsight_

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:59 pm

There's another behind the scene pic on Nick's instagram of him holding Sonia's niece that is simply precious.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:05 pm

2observe wrote:There's another behind the scene pic on Nick's instagram of him holding Sonia's niece that is simply precious.

So sweet.

Behind the scenes with Sonia's niece aka my other boo. Possibly the cutest thing on the planet! by @nick_mafs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:17 pm

^^^Thanks GA Smiley
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:38 pm

^^^that photo is so precious! Totally seals the deal with me thinking that Sonia and Nick are still together.

Good man + good woman = great couple
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Sonia said, in Nick's instagram, that he was the only one that was able to calm her down (paraphased).  Imo, that says alot about Nick. ETA:I am referring to Sonia's niece in the above sentence.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:46 pm

He is so mellow, it totally comes off as disinterest (to the cameras, at least). I'm glad to see that she a) finds him attractive and b) thinks he's funny, and c) likes him as a whole. That means they are getting some good bonding time with the cameras off. Smiley

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Yay for this couple, however it turns out. They are so normal and nice to each other and accepting of the process they've put themselves into. Between them and Tom and Lilly this season is feeling more like season one to me where it is fun to watch and to see what happens and where there were at least a couple matches who could have some potential to find a real romance with each other. I'm really enjoying it after suffering through 2 terrible seasons. Glad to be back to what hooked me on the show in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:18 am

^^^Exactly!!! I am definitely tuning in on Tuesday plus listening to Afterbuzz show and the 15 minute mini show that Jamie Otis is hosting (and is quite charming!).

I pretty much fast forwarded thru season 2 and 3.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:37 am

relaxing wrote:Yay for this couple, however it turns out.  They are so normal and nice to each other and accepting of the process they've put themselves into.  Between them and Tom and Lilly this season is feeling more like season one to me where it is fun to watch and to see what happens and where there were at least a couple matches who could have some potential to find a real romance with each other.  I'm really enjoying it after suffering through 2 terrible seasons.  Glad to be back to what hooked me on the show in the first place.

Ditto!. Thank God there is still hope for this silly show after the trainwreck that the S2 and S3 were...LOL... Im rooting for #teamSonic to last...they both have such a sweet soul in them that you can see are connecting slowly. I love seeing a grown-up love blooming awwww (cough2..looking at you ..Heather and Derek!... MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 5 3806527698 )

Still 50/50 about Tom and Lilly for working it out in the long run. From the look of SM they seem passed the 6 weeks remarks..time will tell i guess..
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:51 am

These two are a favorite couple ever on the show. I love how well they are willing to communicate. He said it in his interview with the knot. They are insightful, caring and really open to the process. They want to nurture each over and are so mature. I wouldn't be shocked if they have the next Married At First Sight baby. These couple this year have me really excited about the show! Finally! Maybe they need to stay in Miami.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19