SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:32 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Exactly!!! I am definitely tuning in on Tuesday plus listening to Afterbuzz show and the 15 minute mini show that Jamie Otis is hosting (and is quite charming!).

I pretty much fast forwarded thru season 2 and 3.

I'm really enjoying the afterbuzz panel for the show. They have really great discussions about it IMO.

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Does anyone have a link to Jamie's show and After Buzz? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:04 pm

I'm really liking the pairing of Nick & Sonia together. When Sonia apologized, I was blown away; she totally owned her overreaction.

Tom & Lillian have explosive chemistry and it works for them but I think Nick & Sonia's slow burn is going to work really well for them. I see them def. laying the foundation for something long-lasting.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:34 pm

@GuardianAngel

I have the link to afterbuzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwWMKibHFw
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Unfiltered and Confessions is on the MAFS youtube channel.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:11 pm

robinvi wrote:@GuardianAngel

I have the link to afterbuzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwWMKibHFw

I totally agree with their review

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Thanks for the links!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:47 pm

I know this episode totally focused on the implosion of Derek & Heather's relationship, but I enjoyed watching Nick and Sonia fall a little deeper. The ATV experience was adorable!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Was it on yesterday I totally for got? Which episode was it? please thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:04 pm

reason wrote:Was it on yesterday I totally for got?  Which episode was it? please thanks.

Yes, the second part of the honeymoon episode is now available!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:58 am

marriedtoabaritone wrote:
reason wrote:Was it on yesterday I totally for got?  Which episode was it? please thanks.

Yes, the second part of the honeymoon episode is now available!

Thanks but I want to know if it is episode 4 or 5. please?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole-wa Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:25 am

im posting before reading the comments.

Nick and his friends seem a certain way (cooler) than her and her group of folks at the wedding. They don't vibe IMO.

It comes off like he came on the show as a what the hell to promote his clothing line.

She is needy and quirky and I don't see him really falling in love with her enough to deal with that.

I can't imagine him kissing her and holding hands at a party back home with all his buddies. I just don't.

He's posted some funky things on IG that also lead me to believe he was doing this show intentionally for promotion. See his posts on IG.

Lastly he posted a collage of pics of them as bait. Well many of the pics are from wedding day. Two from the hammock photo shoot. One from the him looking up ( like a girl haha) photoshoot and THATS IT!!! And this point in time they would have way more pics to draw from.... if they were legit together.

I cannot see their friends vibing if they all went out or had a BBQ for them all.

nicole-wa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19