SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

life - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:38 pm

I loved the advice of his mom and her boyfriend. These 2 are both shy in their own way. She is insecure about attraction and speaking up to get her needs met. He is just not a talker, or communicator. When he does open up, he comes across too strong and says the wrong thing....he needs to get his butt up and go talk to her to find out what he did to scare / upset her. I think if they can get passed that hurdle they have a good chance of making it.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

life - MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:36 pm

My DH was very shy and I am more outgoing than he. I did manage to "bring him out" a bit as I introduced him to my friends. He gained confidence the longer we were together and many times now, he takes the center stage and I am the quiet one. It changes over time.
I think they will too.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:07 am

Does anyone else think Nick's total refusal of being the slight bit affectionate with Sonia is odd?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:14 am

Max64 wrote:Does anyone else think Nick's total refusal of being the slight bit affectionate with Sonia is odd?

you are not alone. i saw several twitter peeps mocking him by tweeting to Sonia, saying that he is maybe 'not straight'... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by dk486 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:23 am

So now that Nick confirmed that he is not attracted to sonia, i feel like her"insecurities" are validated. I think she had a feeling that he wasnt attracted to her and she was right.

dk486

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:29 am

Did anyone see the preview during Unfiltered that Nick said he wasn't attracted to Sonia and that he didn't even like her? Geez ...Next week would be crazy..

Sonia wrote this msg on her Facebook page https://www.instagram.com/p/BKUmJF5Dm2z/ .

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 am

Ruqibabe wrote:Did anyone see the preview during Unfiltered that Nick said he wasn't attracted to Sonia and that he didn't even like her? Geez ...Next week would be crazy..

Sonia wrote this msg on her Facebook page https://www.instagram.com/p/BKUmJF5Dm2z/ .

Interesting message, not to hate him "just yet".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:57 am

Thanks for posting the link @Ruqibabe . I suppose what he said isn't any different than what Jamie said about Doug.

Back to top Go down

Post by dk486 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:22 pm

except that Jamie didnt find him attractive in the few few days. Attraction clearly grew during the honeymoon. Nick has been sleeping next to Sonya for 2 weeks at this point and he doesnt think she's attractive. I doubt it is going to grow at this point.

dk486

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:26 pm

The meltdown video
https://twitter.com/AssilemNiets/status/775886920299778048

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:00 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:The meltdown video
https://twitter.com/AssilemNiets/status/775886920299778048

Makes me very sad.:bigsigh: I so wanted them to work.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:17 pm

They come across as both being needy in their own way. She needs a lot of reassurance and he has trouble opening up. He's an introvert who wishes he wasn't. IMO.
If she get pushy, he'll take it until too much builds up. Then he will explode. She will be hurt, and not understand why or where it all is coming from. Again. This is my opinion, but I've also had 33 yrs with a shy introverted spouse, and I'm a lot that way myself when in a face to face situation.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19