SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Hopefully, production and her handlers were really doing numbers on her with the mind games and doubt and she's not quite that needy and OTT in real life.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Sprite wrote:That video is ridiculous or rather JoJo is being ridiculous in that video. She is just too OTT. Just stop with the crying. Other than making out with the guy, you could have cared less. Every time he spoke to her she could barely make the effort to listen and now she expects me to believe that she misses him already and that maybe she made a mistake. Please. The only time she listens to any of them is if they are talking about Jordan.
I'm sure she still cares though. Maybe she thinks she's hurting their feelings or has guilt or something..? IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:38 pm

Yeah that video just makes me wonder if at times maybe being the ette was too much for her to handle. She's so young and it shows sometimes.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:49 pm

She's young and extremely sheltered by her uber and over protective brothers, close family, and a very privileged life in general. Goodness, she even went to college an hour from home. She'll be okay as she grows older and spreads her wings imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:01 pm

JoJo seems to be the type of person that over extends her love, care, affection, etc. That's very sweet in some cases, but worrisome in others. That type of character trait is a double edged sword.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:03 pm

^ This is exactly how I see JoJo too Len. She took this process seriously and gave most everyone a fair and honest chance.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:34 pm

rhondam wrote:^ This is exactly how I see JoJo too Len. She took this process seriously and gave most everyone a fair and honest chance.

I am not as generous with my thoughts. I think she took the process seriously in the sense of what it could do for her and "acted" professionally enough to get the job done. As for giving everyone a fair and honest chance, well, I stand by my original quote: "The only time she listens to any of them is if they are talking about Jordan." She is polite enough and I'm sure she likes some of them more than others, but I think Alf2 had this thing sewed up before he even stepped out of the limo.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:38 pm

I feel like we are watching two different shows. I've never seen acting from last season or this.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Sprite wrote:
rhondam wrote:^ This is exactly how I see JoJo too Len. She took this process seriously and gave most everyone a fair and honest chance.

I am not as generous with my thoughts. I think she took the process seriously in the sense of what it could do for her and "acted" professionally enough to get the job done. As for giving everyone a fair and honest chance, well, I stand by my original quote: "The only time she listens to any of them is if they are talking about Jordan." She is polite enough and I'm sure she likes some of them more than others, but I think Alf2 had this thing sewed up before he even stepped out of the limo.
Yep. I couldn't like this post enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:42 pm

^ Irregardless, I really don't get the vibe that JoJo is a cold heartless biotch. She obviously cared for the guys, for however long she spent time with them/got to know them/etc. Yes, she was doing her job, like every other lead..but she still cared about the situation. She didn't treat anyone like the gum beneath her stilettos.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Relalou wrote:Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable that Jojo is getting flack for "changing her mind" about an overnight with someone?  A girl has the right to change her mind about going further down a path that might lead to intimacy that she realizes she is not ready for.  It seems totally plausible to me that she thought it was the right thing for them both when she issued the invitation, only to realize it wasn't right for her.

I agree. If Chase's FD was filmed first then I can totally see her thinking that she might as well explore all avenues and spend as much time with all the guys. Can't hurt right? But then once he started gushing about his feelings she realised she can't spend all night pretending she feels the same way. We've seen at least twice now what happens when she receives love declarations from people she doesn't really see a future with. The girl can't hide her feelings at all! She looked like she was about to be sick when Alex told her ILY and she couldn't have looked less happy at the end of Luke's HTD. I think she seemed much happier hearing about Chase's feelings on his HTD than she did hearing about Luke's, but that was before she met Jordan's and Robby's families.

Pretty disappointing to read that Chase got "enraged". Obviously he would feel rejected, but getting that angry is just unappealing to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:48 pm

She is the worst actress I've ever seen, can't imagine she's acting laugh out loud Even the idea makes me laugh. She's just an emotional, open, overwhelmed wreck of a girl due to the show and everything else going on imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh