SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What's so bad about kicking Chase to the curb when they get in the fantasy suite? First of all, HE'S the one that is supposed to accept the fantasy suite date card...not HER. And second of all, seems like she sends him home before the cameras leave the room. So they probably only spent an hour or two in there and sometime in that hour or two she decided she didn't want to follow through. Chase is probably more peeved that they didn't get to do any hanky panky than anything else.

IMO.
Jojo didn't have to offer him the FS card since she knew that she was going to let him go. I agree with Chase being upset. I'd pissed off too. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:49 pm

I think if it was Jojo's decision to say goodbye before the night portion, I respect her for that. On the other hand, if tptb pushed her to make that decision, it changes how I feel. We will never know either way. I am glad she did not sleep with him before letting him go.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:19 pm

everly wrote:Here's the episode description from ABC:

JOJO SWEEPS THE FINAL THREE MEN TO THAILAND, BUT SHE LOVES MORE THAN ONE MAN, AND AN ASTOUNDING VISIT TO THE FANTASY SUITE ALTERS HER  QUEST TO FIND LOVE, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ JULY 25

‘The Bachelorette’ Two-Night Event Begins With the Surprising Overnight Dates and

Continues with ‘The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All’ on Tuesday, July 26

“Episode 1209” – SNIPE......

JoJo needs to come to grips with her overwhelming emotions and the reality that she is in love with more than one amazing man. Will she be able to make the right decision? With only two roses to give out, she must trust her heart and her gut in the end. But before she can give out the first rose, there is a stunning interruption. How will it affect her decision, and will falling madly in love with more than one man derail her dream of finding the love a lifetime?

SNIPE......

What is the bolded all about???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:35 pm

2observe wrote:
everly wrote:Here's the episode description from ABC:

JOJO SWEEPS THE FINAL THREE MEN TO THAILAND, BUT SHE LOVES MORE THAN ONE MAN, AND AN ASTOUNDING VISIT TO THE FANTASY SUITE ALTERS HER  QUEST TO FIND LOVE, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ JULY 25

‘The Bachelorette’ Two-Night Event Begins With the Surprising Overnight Dates and

Continues with ‘The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All’ on Tuesday, July 26

“Episode 1209” – SNIPE......

JoJo needs to come to grips with her overwhelming emotions and the reality that she is in love with more than one amazing man. Will she be able to make the right decision? With only two roses to give out, she must trust her heart and her gut in the end. But before she can give out the first rose, there is a stunning interruption. How will it affect her decision, and will falling madly in love with more than one man derail her dream of finding the love a lifetime?

SNIPE......

What is the bolded all about???

Probably this is the cliffhanging RC from the HTDs where Luke pulls her aside.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:38 pm

^but this one says "only two roses to give out" so it's the 3 to 2 RC. Another 'stunning interruption??'

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:38 pm

^ No, I think it's the FS rose ceremony. And if she has already eliminated chase, the two roses obviously go to Jordan and Robby. I wonder what it could be. Wonder if it has anything to do with the "what you did to me isn't right" FRC clip.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:39 pm

Ohhhhh, whaddya want to bet that this is where exChad comes into the picture?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:48 pm

Is this an Ali/Frank left situation? Roberto and Chris were the F2, and she gives a rose to both of them? Or am I just too tired to think anymore? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:07 pm

des gave roses to her 2 remaining guys.

This happens.

she eliminated drew midway through the LCD date. IMO Chases situation could be something similar.

Maybe he was mid eloquent gushing when she decided she had to put a stop to it

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:07 pm

But what is the "stunning interruption"?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:des gave roses to her 2 remaining guys.

This happens.

she eliminated drew midway through the LCD date. IMO Chases situation could be something similar.

Maybe he was mid eloquent gushing when she decided she had to put a stop to it

Do you mean the day portion of the fantasy date? Drew didn't get an LCD as he was eliminated during the FD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Sorry I don't know how to fix this ^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh