SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Relalou Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Thanks.  So when does Ali and K show up then?

They were on the first week

Relalou

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Yikes. Poor Chase. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Relalou wrote:

Yes, but they're showing up again per what Ali and Kaitlyn have said.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:From RS's blog:

So yesterday I gave you an update on what to expect in next week’s episode. When we pick up the episode, JoJo is wailing away after Luke tells her he loves her. Well, that was done for dramatic purposes since she ends up still sending him home anyway, paving his storyline to be the “Bachelor” next season from everything I’m hearing. I also informed you that on the overnight dates, Chase and JoJo do go back to the fantasy suite, but while there, JoJo basically says she’s not feeling like she should, and she lets Chase go before they spend the night together. They don’t end on good terms. Basically she’s upset and telling him essentially she didn’t mean to hurt him and that’s not her intention and he comes back with, “But that’s exactly what you did.” So when he leaves, he isn’t happy. But that isn’t the last we see of him. At the rose ceremony, Chase shows back up…but not to ask for a second chance. He comes back to apologize to JoJo for how he reacted and to clear the air. He apologizes, they’re fine, he leaves, and Robby and Jordan get the two roses at the rose ceremony. So expect to see that on Monday night’s rose ceremony.

Source: Reality Steve

Chase is such a great guy... Chase for bachelor I say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Us Weekly has a little article about the fantasy suite in the new issue. If someone reads, please do tell.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:26 pm

everly wrote:

Here's the episode description from ABC:
snipped
Her second date in Thailand finds JoJo hiking through one of their beautiful national parks with another of her handsome suitors. They climb up a steep mountain, but are rewarded when they reach a stunning sacred temple hidden in a mystical cave. They discuss their possible future together and the delightful hometown visit they shared. The couple is unable to kiss or be physical inside the hallowed cave. Is their relationship based on physical chemistry, or is there an emotional connection as well? That night after the man gives less than satisfying answers about what he envisions their future to be like, JoJo pressures him. He pours out his heart as he attempts to convince her about how serious he is about their relationship.

When I was looking for location of Chase's FD and found it was Khao Sam Roi Yot national park, I saw that one of it's main attractions was a temple inside the cave (Phraya nakhon cave) and I was wandering if they went there. But now it seems according to above description that is where Jordan and Jojo go for FD, it looks very pretty, and locations of both dates are very close one to another, imo.

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Phraya-nakhon-cave

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Khao-Sam-Roi-Yot-a-National-Treasure-of-Thailand

static.asiawebdirect.com
placestoseeinyourlifetime.com
@buleskystudio/shutterstock

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:31 pm

clapping! lettore

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:clapping! lettore

wow so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing those photos!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Wouldn't that be Jordan's date? Chase got the boat ride to the secluded beach I thought?

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 87b72b10 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 86669110 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:45 pm

umngirl wrote:Wouldn't that be Jordan's date? Chase got the boat ride to the secluded beach I thought?

Yes, that is what I wrote, this is where I think Jordan and Jojo go for a date Smiley .

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Relalou wrote:

Yes, but they're showing up again per what Ali and Kaitlyn have said.

Well since the RC was in LA then probably shortly after before JoJo jets off to Thailand.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:18 pm

lettore wrote:
everly wrote:

Here's the episode description from ABC:
snipped
Her second date in Thailand finds JoJo hiking through one of their beautiful national parks with another of her handsome suitors. They climb up a steep mountain, but are rewarded when they reach a stunning sacred temple hidden in a mystical cave. They discuss their possible future together and the delightful hometown visit they shared. The couple is unable to kiss or be physical inside the hallowed cave. Is their relationship based on physical chemistry, or is there an emotional connection as well? That night after the man gives less than satisfying answers about what he envisions their future to be like, JoJo pressures him. He pours out his heart as he attempts to convince her about how serious he is about their relationship.

When I was looking for location of Chase's FD and found it was Khao Sam Roi Yot national park, I saw that one of it's main attractions was a temple inside the cave (Phraya nakhon cave) and I was wandering if they went there. But now it seems according to above description that is where Jordan and Jojo go for FD, it looks very pretty, and locations of both dates are very close one to another, imo.

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Phraya-nakhon-cave

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Khao-Sam-Roi-Yot-a-National-Treasure-of-Thailand

static.asiawebdirect.com
placestoseeinyourlifetime.com
@buleskystudio/shutterstock
Great find! 
That is truly a beautiful and idyllic spot. I would love to go there! I bet they had a wonderful date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh