Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Art

:: Real Life

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Art

Post by Newto on 22/7/2016, 11:18

@Mustang19 wrote:So do personal pictures count as art? I love interesting photographs.

I snipped this post for brevity. I do consider photography as an art. My son is an amateur photographer and on his website are many beautiful scenic pictures taken all over the world. Photographers such as Ansel Adams are considered artists. I say so long as don't start posting photos of our pets or kids and just confine it to beautiful things as Mustang19 has done, seems fine to me. JMHO. Was going to transfer something from my son's website but the response is so slow I have given up. Sorry.....

Newto

Female Posts : 1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on 22/7/2016, 23:27

What is like by you? 
Summer in NYC--Today it reached the year's high at 94 degrees. charles fazzino

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21715

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on 22/7/2016, 23:49

Beautiful! I love the apples on top of the towers.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31184

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 on 23/7/2016, 00:26

Columbia, MD wrote:
@Mustang19 wrote:So do personal pictures count as art? I love interesting photographs.

I snipped this post for brevity.  I do consider photography as an art.  My son is an amateur photographer and on his website are many beautiful scenic pictures taken all over the world.  Photographers such as Ansel Adams are considered artists.  I say so long as don't start posting photos of our pets or kids and just confine it to beautiful things as Mustang19 has done, seems fine to me.  JMHO.  Was going to transfer something from my son's website but the response is so slow I have given up.  Sorry.....

Would love to see them. I just wasn't sure if personal photographs were ok. I've seen Ansel Adams' work. He has done a lot with Yosemite, which is near where I live. I love anything from my grandkids' school work to all of the professional artists. Beauty is beauty whether it is a photograph or painting or sculpture.

And Kasha, love that NYC pic. Not as hot as I expected here in good ole CA.

Mustang19

Female Posts : 984

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on 23/7/2016, 00:45

@Mustang19 wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:

I snipped this post for brevity.  I do consider photography as an art.  My son is an amateur photographer and on his website are many beautiful scenic pictures taken all over the world.  Photographers such as Ansel Adams are considered artists.  I say so long as don't start posting photos of our pets or kids and just confine it to beautiful things as Mustang19 has done, seems fine to me.  JMHO.  Was going to transfer something from my son's website but the response is so slow I have given up.  Sorry.....

Would love to see them. I just wasn't sure if personal photographs were ok. I've seen Ansel Adams' work. He has done a lot with Yosemite, which is near where I live. I  love anything from my grandkids' school work to all of the professional artists. Beauty is beauty whether it is a photograph or painting or sculpture.

And Kasha, love that NYC pic. Not as hot as I expected here in good ole CA.
This is a very loosely structured thread. I wanted to have a place to go to relax. A cyber museum. Photography is fine. Youth(our grandkids or kids) artwork is fine. 
I want it to be a place many can come, relax and enjoy or a place we can express our feelings.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 on 23/7/2016, 03:13

A place I've always wanted to go in Italy - Amalfi Coast

Mustang19

Female Posts : 984

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on 23/7/2016, 03:15

That is gorgeous! I hope someday I can go. So many places I want to travel to. Hopefully, someday.

sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on 23/7/2016, 23:09

"Girl With a Pearl Earring" source  Loved the book. Movie--ok. IMO

sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk on 24/7/2016, 05:25

Amanda Dunbar "Bubble Maker"

Source: www.google.com/search?q=amanda+dunbar+art&rlz=1C1OPRB_enUS554US555&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=799&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBxZOwkovOAhXJKiYKHbJQDlYQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=2EEs2Xx-Dh6H-M%3A

MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose on 24/7/2016, 13:40

Some of my favourite paintings and shots from my beautiful home.
When the sun shines there is nowhere nicer

http://www.newirishart.com/irish-artists/michael-monaghan-artist.htm

https://petergrowney.wordpress.com/2014/04/02/the-candy-kiosk-bray-seafront-bray-co-wicklow-ireland/

http://www.travelchannel.com/destinations/ireland/photos/seven-natural-wonders-of-ireland/page/7

Wicklow

Wicklow

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on 24/7/2016, 16:07

Loving them all. How nice to wake up and come here. :Nod:

It will be another hot day here today. Wish I could be doing this: 

sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on 24/7/2016, 18:31

This is my hometown of Split Croatia.

The top and bottom picture are of the promenade, day and night versions.

The two middle images are of Diocletian's Palace with one emphasizing the church -- Sveti Duje -- and the other the entrance to the palace. For fans of Game of Thrones, this is one of the locations where they film the show and this is the center of town. After the emperor built the palace here, the rest of the town grew around it. It is over 1700 years old. In the overhead images you can see where the palace is by looking for the church spire which is next to the palace.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art

:: Real Life

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum