Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^ ofcourse there's nothing wrong with the likes being 400,000 or 35,000. I was just confused on what the supposed engagement pic with 400,000 likes was. I was only trying to get clarification on what it was that was being discussed. Lauren is the onlybachelor/bachelorette winner that has over a million followers on IG. People are obviously looking at her stuff laugh out loud

IMO.

Not that I really matters, because it really doesn't. But Catherine has 1.1m IG followers, and Sean just cracked 1m. Kaitlyn has 1.4m, and her Shawn is very nearly at 1m followers- he'll probably break 1m at some point. JoJo also has 1.4m followers, and I expect her F1 to break 1m, just because I think number of followers just trend upwards with every subsequent season. Ben has 1.4m followers, and Lauren is at 1.2m. AFAIK, these are the only Bachelor alumni to have 1m+ followers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also think Lauren has an unusual beauty about her. Audrey Hepburn was a great description for Lauren! I agree- totally a blonde Audrey.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^ ofcourse there's nothing wrong with the likes being 400,000 or 35,000. I was just confused on what the supposed engagement pic with 400,000 likes was. I was only trying to get clarification on what it was that was being discussed. Lauren is the onlybachelor/bachelorette winner that has over a million followers on IG. People are obviously looking at her stuff laugh out loud

IMO.

Not that I really matters, because it really doesn't. But Catherine has 1.1m IG followers, and Sean just cracked 1m. Kaitlyn has 1.4m, and her Shawn is very nearly at 1m followers- he'll probably break 1m at some point. JoJo also has 1.4m followers, and I expect her F1 to break 1m, just because I think number of followers just trend upwards with every subsequent season. Ben has 1.4m followers, and Lauren is at 1.2m. AFAIK, these are the only Bachelor alumni to have 1m+ followers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also think Lauren has an unusual beauty about her. Audrey Hepburn was a great description for Lauren! I agree- totally a blonde Audrey.
I said winner. And I meant to put at 1.2. My bad.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:To me she is...I can't explain it. It's a compliment from me. It's like when you find a song or piece of art beautiful. How do you explain it sometimes? I find her very beautiful.  IDK maybe ethereal.

That is the best description of Lauren's beauty for me - Ethereal. Very delicate and graceful...

SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:49 pm

OK...topic is Ben and Lauren Smiley

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21669

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OK...topic is Ben and Lauren Smiley
Right on! Lauren and Ben are having dinner at home according to her snapping skills.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Guys---this is not a spoiler thread. 
Two posts were deleted because they not only were off topic, but had a spoiler in it. 
Please, please everyone be mindful. 
That obviously includes myself. It went right past me!

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Is it appropriate if I can ask about Lauren's sisters hair color in here..? laugh out loud Or should I ask about this in another thread? I follow her on IG and always drool over hair hair color. I want that same color too, but my hair is naturally dark brown. Any hair intelligent people in here, that can tell me what I should ask for/do at the salon? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:38 pm

Is hair colour in the topic title?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31056

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:40 pm

I am going to encourage the topic of hair color and any other fashion or beauty issues/discussions not specifically related to the season and show to go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

We are trying to utilize our off topic section a bit more and foster discussion there. 
This is an excellent topic, Lennox. I am sure quite a few of our members could even be colorists.

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:46 pm

I wonder how is their upcoming spin off filming going on ? Since two more months before the actual airing on tv.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am going to encourage the topic of hair color and any other fashion or beauty issues/discussions not specifically related to the season and show to go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

We are trying to utilize our off topic section a bit more and foster discussion there. 
This is an excellent topic, Lennox. I am sure quite a few of our members could even be colorists.
Great! Thanks so much!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is hair colour in the topic title?

Obviously not. That's why I was asking where I should put my urgent need of concern. :gotcha:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum